PART 24

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Grandma Park stares at the envelope in her hand. Kim Kai's words are still lingering inside his mind.

"you must be wondering why I'm staying for a long time, right?" Kim Kai asked at Grandma Park who was resting herself at the plaza.

"you're also my grandchild,Kai. It doesn't matter how many days you want to stay in this mansion," Grandma Park chuckled.

"but I want for this mansion to be mine. And the Park Company as well," Kim Kai smirked.

"you love cracking jokes right?" Grandma Park laughed, she did not take Kim Kai's words seriously.

"finally, I've found the things that will make you to take my words seriously," Kim Kai said while giving 2 envelopes to Grandma Park. "read these and you'll know the truth. I just want to remind Grandma that I am your most suitable heir."

Grandma Park felt uneasy with Kim Kai's sudden change. She quickly opened the first envelope. It was a DNA test result between Park Chanyeol and Kim Jaejoong? Kim Jaejoong was her driver before the man died because of a disease.

Probability of paternity: 99.99%

"you're lying to me! This result is wrong!" Grandma Park yelled.

Kim Kai laughed to see Grandma Park behaved like that. "you don't know, grandma park. How tough it was for me to search Kim Jaejoong's tomb and got his sample for the DNA test. And now, you're claiming that I am telling lies? Just read the next envelope and then you'll know who is actually lying to you, Grandma Park."

When Grandma Park read the paper from the second envelope, she sobbed and refused to trust her eyes.

To: Umma

Umma, I'm your son, Park Seo-Joon. If you read this letter, it means that I already died. Umma, there is something I want to tell you but I never have the courage to do so when I'm still alive. But now, it is the right moment for you to know.

Park Chanyeol, he is not my own biological son. My son died after Min-young gave birth to him. I didn't want Min-Young to know about our dead son. it was the fourth time for our children died right after being born into this world. She would get depression. I was sure if Umma learned about the dead of our fourth child, umma would force me to marry another woman to get a child as usual. That time, Kim Jaejoong saved my life. His wife gave birth to a baby boy but she was died during the delivery. Kim Jaejoong hated his own newborn and claimed him as his wife's murderer. I made a deal with him and took Kim Jae-joong's newborn as mine. The newborn was Chanyeol. Min-young did't know about our dead baby. She thought Chanyeol was her son.

I'm sorry for lying to you all this time. Chanyeol is a sweet kid, I love him as my own son. He's my world. I hope Umma can accept him as your grandchild.

From: a deceitful son

Park Seo-Joon

She denied what she read on that paper and left Kim Kai at the plaza. She would find out the truth! Then, she got Chanyeol's and Seo-joon's samples to run a DNA test.

"what if it's true?" Grandma Park fears. Taking a deep breath, she opens the envelope to take a paper inside it. She feels her world crumbling down after reading the content of the paper.

Probability of paternity: 0%

Grandma Park is looking at the result of DNA Paternity Report between Chanyeol and his late father, Park Seo-joon. Can she still claim Park Seo-joon as Chanyeol's father now? She cries his heart out, never expect this will happen in her life. Park Chanyeol is not her biological grandchild! Chanyeol who hears Grandma Park's shriller cry, he hurriedly enters his grandmother's room without knocking.

"Grandma, why are crying?" Chanyeol asks worriedly, walking closer to her. Grandma Park ignores Chanyeol's questions and continue to shed tears. When Chanyeol stands beside her bed, she gives the DNA report to him. His body shivers when he reads the result. This is unbelievable!

"Grandma Park, tell me this is a lie!" Chanyeol kneels down while holding Grandma Park's hands. To Chanyeol's disappointment, Gradma Park brings her hands away from Chanyeol and avoids from looking at Chanyeol. She covers his body with a blanket and pretends to sleep. Chanyeol does not realize that he is crying right now. His palm is slightly wet when he rubs his face. is it true that he is not Park Min-Young's and Park Seo-joon's son?

Chanyeol's mind goes haywire. He chooses to believe that he is his late parents' biological child. But, a DNA test does not tell lie. Chanyeol drives his car to a cemetery. He strides along the pathway and searches for his parents' tombs. Then, he finds his parents' tombs. Eomma's tomb lies next to Appa's. Chanyeol gets down in front of their tombs and begins to weep.

"tell me the truth, Appa," Chanyeol tearfully chokes out his request.

Meanwhile, kim kai is celebrating his triumph with his father in a bar. Their plan is a success. now, they only need to watch the moment Grandma Park kicks Chanyeol out from the mansion and appoints Kim Kai as the new CEO of Park Company. Then, he can steal Kyungsoo from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol knows his place as an adopted son in the Park family. Chanyeol brings Hyuk and Kyungsoo to leave the mansion. Chanyeol only bring his clothes, his certificates , a few cash and handphone with him. He returns all of the facilities such as black card, cars, motorbike and apartments to Grandma Park. He is aware that he has no any rights on them.

"Yeol, tell me! Why we need to leave to the mansion?" Kyungsoo asks. He is carrying one year old Hyuk while Chanyeol is carrying their suitcases.

"i don't deserve to live there,Soo. Starting from now, I hope we can go through all the hurdles together as a family," Chanyeol says hopefully.

That night, they sleep in a motel. Kyungsoo does not have any cash with him. He is truly depends on Chanyeol. Because he is a spendthrift person, he has no savings in his account. His mother has sold his apartment to pay her debts. Otherwise, he does not have to sleep in a cheap motel like this. The next day, Chanyeol applies for a job in many companies. Unfortunately, all of the companies turn down his application without interview him. Their sole reason is one, because he is Park Chanyeol.

Park Chanyeol was a great and powerful businessman. He managed to win all the tenders and brought his company to higher level. Many businessmen and businesswomen wanted to cooperate with him to achieve more profits. However, those people were not genuine to Chanyeol. This is because Chanyeol kept stealing their clients and investors. He also did not give opportunity to handle mega projects because many clients trusted his company. They were kind and friendly in front of him but behind his back, only God knows about their dirty deeds. In fact, Chanyeol's arrogant attitude was making more entrepreneurs to hate him. Chanyeol also loved to look down to other people. Many people held grudge on him.

Now, Chanyeol is not a great and powerfult businessman anymore. He is just an ordinary person who seeks for a job. Many entrepreneurs use this chance to take revenge on him. Seeing Chanyeol at the lowest point of his life is an entertainment to them. Chanyeol has looking for job vacancies for three days already but he is still jobless. It seems like all of the big and small companies in Seoul are banning him from working with them. Chanyeol sighs. Chanyeol does not expect that searching for a job will be this hard. He sits at a bus stop and check his cash in his wallet. The money is enough to buy Hyuk's formula milk and their dinner. He thinks where to live tomorrow because he lacks of money to pay the motel fee.

"Master Park?" a sound disturbs Chanyeol from counting the money. Chanyeol rises his head up to see who is greeting him.

"Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol is surprised to meet Baekhyun here.