PART 5

Sequel Fizzle Out : Love Me Harder

Baekhyun is in his third trimester, 36 weeks to be precise. Since he is heavily pregnant, he supposes to rest at home and waits for his baby's due. Despite his condition, he still works as a cleaner under a cleaning service agency during day and takes part time job at a convenience store as a cashier at night. he has done two jobs for these past months until now to save money for his baby and the hospital's bills. he has his maternity leave starts next week but he is planning to help taeyong at the café. One of the workers takes a week off so Baekhyun replaces him for temporary. Besides saving, his money is used for his baby's arrival.

He spent a lot for his baby especially clothing. He purchased onesies, nightgowns, pairs of pants, socks, pairs of mittens and many cute outfits. Most of them were in neutral colours like green and orange since he was clueless about the gender. In fact,he wanted his baby's gender to be a surprise. He also bought two boxes of newborn-size diapers,a plastic infant tub,a rattle and other baby toys. He did not forget to buy baby ointment to prevent rash, baby soap, baby soft-bristled hair brush, towel, thermal bottle carrier and pacifier. A crib with a crib mattress, mattress cover, fitter crib sheet, two soft cotton baby pillows and 4 light blankets were the last items Baekhyun bought. The crib was the most expensive and initially, Baekhyun thought the crib was unnecessary. But his bed was too small for him and his baby. Finally, during his 30th weeks of pregnancy, he managed to buy it along with other necessities.

Once the baby is born, he or she will stay in Baekhyun's room. it is because Baekhyun can keep a hawk eyes on his little one. Secondly, putting the baby in a nursery room means that Baekhyun needs to rent one more room in the house so no. the money he collects should not be waste on irrelevant matters.

As usual, Baekhyun starts his shift at 8 p.m and end at at the convenience store. After dressing up in the convenience store's uniform, he steps out of his room and goes to the garage. There, Baekbeom sits on his motocycle while waiting for his stepbrother to arrive.

"why you took so long to get ready for work? I've been here for 15 minutes already," Baekbeom grumbles. He gives a helmet to Baekhyun.

" I'm sorry,hyung. My feet cramped just now. But I feel better now," Baekhyun wears the helmet and hops on the motocycle.

Then, Baekbeom rides to the destination. The journey to the convenience store is about 30 minutes. Routinely, Baekhyun goes to his workplace by himself. From his house, he needs to walk down the street to the bus stop and catches a bus. The bus brings him to the subway. In the subway, he stops at a certain station. Then, he exits the station and rides a bus to the convenience store. He can save his transportation budget this way. However, after entering third trimester, Baekhyun easily becomes lethargic. He is not able to get to his workplace the way he used to. Sometimes, from the subway, his legs wobbles on the way to the local area. He always pants and breathes loudly after walking or scurrying. Riding a taxi is not an option because it is expensive.

Baekhyun thought of resigning but baekbeom offered to help him. at first, Baekhyun doubted his intention. When Baekhyun was a teen, Baekbeom once tried to him but his stepmother came in the nick of time. she saved Baekhyun from being by his own stepbrother. Baekhyun was thankful to her although she blamed him and accused him of seducing Baekbeom. He did not offended with the harsh accusation given by her because she save his dignity after all. Despite the bad Baekbeom's behaviour in the past, baekhyun gave him a try. Maybe Baekbeom had changed into a better person? Gladly, he arrived safely at his workplace and continued to accept Baekbeom's help for the whole month. Baekhyun deemed that he can trust his stepbrother. For the past month, Baekbeom did not show any sign to harm Baekhyun.

The roadway is packed with many vehicles even though the sky is getting darker. Baekhyun tightens his hold on Baekbeom's waist and leans his head against Baekbeom's back. aside from easily getting tired, Baekhyun always feeling sleepy too. He can take a nap anywhere and anytime. This time, he drifts into slumber while riding. Of course Baekbeom notice his brother's latest habit. Unbeknown to Baekhyun, Baekbeom smirks and changes the direction to somewhere else. Certainly, the road is not leading them to Baekhyun's workplace.

"my plan will go smoothly tonight," Baekbeom cheers to himself.

---------------------------

Baekbeom stops the engine at the construction site and hops off his motorcycle. His movement stirs Baekhyun awake from his sleep.

"hyung,what are we doing here?" Baekhyun asks frantically. This place is dark,surrounded with trees and no buildings. most importantly, no humans beside them there.  there is only the incomplete buildings before his eyes. of course the building is incomplete. they are at the construction site right?

"Relax. I left my wallet here and I want to take it," Baekbeom replied nonchalantly.

"you work here?" baekhyun cannot keep his curiosity.

"a big company wants to build a resort here. this

"I'll be back. just wait there,don't go anywhere." Baekbeom walks through the darkness into the construction site to find his wallet. He switches on the torchlight in his phone to light the path.

Baekhyun shivers in cold. It is already 20 minutes but baekbeom's figure is nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun is late for his shift but he only thinks about Baekbeom's safety.

"Is he alright?" he mutters. Baekhyun is unaware of someone stepping closer behind him as he busy thinking about his brother. When he decides to look for Baekbeom, the person places his chloroform doused handkerchief over Baekhyun's nostrils. Baekhyun struggles to break free from the stranger behind him but to no avail. He is heavily pregnant and his strength is nothing compared to the person. After 2 minutes, Baekhyun slips into unconsciousness and lands on the person's chest.

The person carries a sleeping Baekhyun in bridal style into a shipping container site office near the construction site. Unfortunately, this person is taking advantage on Baekhyun inside the cabin. He lays Baekhyun down on the ground and takes out his phone to make a call. After talking with the person from the other line, he sits on the chair while focusing on Baekhyun. Baekhyun cannot escape tonight, he makes sure of it.

Not long after, a man taller than Baekbeom comes in the cabin container. Without any delay, Baekbeom heads towards the man and pats him on the shoulder.

"Have fun," Baekbeom murmurs.

The man just displays a smug smile and makes his way to the lying pregnant brunette on the ground. Baekbeom quickly leaves the two people alone for privacy. He starts his engine contently as he will enjoy all night in a bar surrounded with pretty women using the cash from the man.

"you are my money maker, little brother," he chuckles.

--------------------------------

The man looks at Baekhyun with eyes filled with lust. His thumb caresses the soft and chubby cheeks. Slowly, he peppers Baekhyun's neck with butterfly kisses. His hands dangerously travels down the brunette's chest, bulging stomach, waist and hips. He suddenly cups the two globes, making Baekhyun awakes in surprise. Baekhyun pushes the man away with a full force. The man stumbles backward.

"who are you?!" Baekhyun yells, he scurries away from the man and his back bumps against the wall.

The man ignores Baekhyun's question and jumps towards him. the man trails kisses down the neck, leaving soft hues of purple and pink on his porcelain skin. He off the newly form of love bites as form of soothing the pain away.

"so beautiful..." he said as he continues raining kisses on every nook and corner of the smaller's body.

"delicious," he mumbles as he inhales the sweet strawberry scent of the smaller.

"let me go! No !" Baekhyun screams and struggles to be free but the man grip his wrists even stronger.

"mister, I'm begging you..." bead of tears cascading down his cheeks.

"don't do this to me...I'm pregnant...have pity on me and my baby..."

The man chuckles darkly and his lips.

"pregnant people aroused me greater than anyone." The man's statement sends shiver down to Baekhyun's spine. He attacks Baekhyun by kissing him roughly and biting his skin.

"stop! Don't touch me!" Baekhyun groans, thrashing around underneath the man.

"quiet!" the man is getting furious and slaps Baekhyun hardly on the cheeks, causing the corner of Baekhyun's mouth to bleed.

"I'll trying to be gentle on you! but if you keep on fighting me, I'll make really painful for you that you wish you are dead!" the man hisses and tears Baekhyun's clothes away, revealing his torso.

The man s his shirt and then gets out of his trousers as the atmosphere in intensified and getting hotter. He rubs Baekhyun's bare round stomach with the pad of his hands, kissing and it. Baekhyun stops fighting, instead he brings the man's hand closer to his mouth, leaving wet kisses along the hand. The man seems to lull at the sensation and enjoys the way Baekhyun pleases him. suddenly, Baekhyun bites the man's hand and makes him swing back in pain. He kicks the man's hard on, the man growls in agony. He quickly pushes the man off and makes a run for it, spitting the taste of filth and blood from his lips.

Baekhyun runs as fast as he could but the dark setting is not helping him at all. He is looking a place to hide desperately. He hears the man is following behind him. the man steadily chases after him. sweats is trickling down his head.

"god...please save me and my baby..." Baekhyun is on the verge of crying.

The full moon shines bright tonight to the point Baekhyun manages to stumble upon a crane. He hides inside it as the door is not locked.

"!" the man curses.

"where is the is hiding?" apparently the man is standing in front of the crane but lucky for Baekhyun, the man does not check inside the crane. The man takes opposite path to find Baekhyun.

When Baekhyun thinks the line is clear, he opens the door slowly and silently step down on the ground. Then, he notices a piece of long sawn wood beside the outrigger. Baekhyun grabs it for defense.

" I need to get out of here," Baekhyun says in determination.

"but,where is the exit?" he questions as he wanders the site carefuly. He is more than ready to assault the with his wood.

Baekhyun just walks using his instinct while cannot stop praying. The construction site is enormously big. The ground of the construction site is filled with rocks and metal pieces. Each step taken by Baekhyun produces noticeable sound. Baekhyun is unaware of it. it is not hard for the man to find Baekhyun again by listening to his footsteps. When Baekhyun walks on the cement floor, the man takes this chance to catch him because Baekhyun does not acknowledge him.

"got you!" the man laughs evilly while hugging Baekhyun from behind.

Baekhyun is not that weak. Remember, he learnt hapkido since he was a little kid. So, he steps on the man's legs and elbows his ribcage. When he is free from the man's grasp, he quickly hits the man's head and shin using the wood. The man totters backward to the impact. Baekhyun sprints away from him. despite the dizziness, the man does not give in instead he chases Baekhyun again. The man has long legs, his is getting nearer to his target in a few seconds. In addition, Baekhyun is carrying and feeling tired, he cannot run faster. Baekhyun is still running with the man trailing closely behind him. before the man's hand reaches to Baekhyun's shoulder, Baekhyun quickly dodges and moves to different ways. Meanwhile, keeps running forward and does not follow Baekhyun anymore. The man trips over a rolled basalt fiber mesh and lands harshly on his weaker foot, lodging a brick in the man's forehead and tearing it open. His face is stained with blood. He lose consciousness as the blood continuously dripping from his head.

Baekhyun hears a hit sound from afar. He turns back and meets with the man's body on the pile of small granite rocks while his head on a brick. Baekhyun approaches the man , he brings along the wood with him. he squats beside the man.

"hey,are you okay?" baekhyun dumbly asks while poking the man's left cheek.

Then, he notices iron smells and red stain on the brick.

" oh my god, his head is bleeding ! Mister,wake up!" baekhyun shocks and anxiously shakes the man's body.

"what should I do?" Baekhyun biting his lips because of nervousness.

Baekhyun takes his nokia cell phone and dials someone while praying that this area has phone signal. There is dial tone from his phone, indicates that the phone can make a call. Baekhyun sighs in relief.

"hello?" the person answers his call.

"taeyong-ah."

"Baekhyun hyung? Is it really you ? where did you get- ah,are you crying? Hey ,what happened ?" taeyong groans.

"help...help me,"

"where are you?"

"I don't know," Baekhyun breaks down again.

" I only know that this place is a construction site. The surrounding is dark and I cannot gain many clues,"

"hyung, there are many construction site here...so,which one are you at now? Can you give me the specific one?"

"I'm not sure...this construction site is large and I heard that they want to build a resort here,"

" build a resort?"

"I think,"

"wait for me. if anything, just contact me,"

While waiting for taeyong, Baekhyun pushes the man's body so that the man can lie on his back. baekhyun cleans the dried blood on the man. There is pipe near them so Baekhyun brings his tissue under the running water and wipes the man's face.

"baekhyun hyung? Where are you?" baekhyun waits for taeyong to come for 15 minutes before he hears someone shouts out his name.

"taeyong?" baekhyun yells.

"is it you ?" baekhyun shouts but getting no reply. then he sees a figure who is using a torchlight running towards him. baekhyun is bathed with light as the person aims the torchlight at him.

"thanks god I've found you...let's go home," taeyong grabs Baekhyun's wrist to help him to stand up. However, taeyong does not notice a fainted man beside Baekhyun.

"taeyong,wait...we should bring him to the hospital," baekhyun aims the torchlight on the said person. Taeyong's eyes widen in shock to see an injured person in this site.

"you kill him,hyung?" taeyong asks in horror but he gets smacked by Baekhyun.

"silly boy. I don't kill him, don't worry. Trust me okay," Baekhyun assures.

Together, both of them prop the man up and bring him to a box type lorry. They hop in onto the seat and leaves the construction site.

"you are working?" baekhyun breaks the tensed silent.

"when you called me just now, I was meeting the supplier to take the goods for the café. That is why I drive a lorry tonight," taeyong explains and Baekhyun nods.

"when are you going to tell me?" taeyong cannot keep his curiosity. what was Baekhyun doing at the construction site at freaking night?

Baekhyun sighs. Baekhyun is not in the mood to tell anything but Taeyong helps him a lot.

"baekbeom hyung brought me there."

Taeyong abruptly stops the lorry

"taeyong,are you crazy?" baekhyun yells histerically. Fortunately, there is no vehicle behind them. otherwise, the vehicle will bump into this lorry .

taeyong turns his head to Baekhyun, his features morphed in rage.

" I told you so many times not to trust him! it's really odd when Baekbeom being so kind to you!"

" I know....at first, I doubted him...but he nice to me all this time so I think I can trust him..."

Taeyong leans on his seat. Luckily, the road is clear because the lorry is blocking the whole road.

"who is the man?"

" I don't know but...but...but..."

"hyung." Taeyong warns Baekhyun to proceed.

"he tried to me."

"we are going to the police office. I will lodge a report about this ," taeyong is fuming. he starts the engine and drives the lorry heading to a nearby police office.

"taeyong,we don't have to do this. I think, this man bought me from Baekbeom hyung. This man is innocent,"

"I would never understand the way your brain is thinking,hyung!" taeyong loses his patience due to Baekhyun's behaviour. taeyong hits the honk because of anger.

"just forget about this,please? Let's help this man,for me?" baekhyun begs and Taeyong succumbs to the persuasion easily.

" Hm...but I'm taking him to my friend's clinic."

"why not to the hospital? I fear there is complication in his head," baekhyun does not agree to go to the clinic.

"hyung, we are not taking him in such condition. Don't you see he is wearing a boxer now? Where is his trousers anyway?" baekhyun trails his vision to the man's bottom and he regrets doing so. He blushes and agrees with Taeyong's opinion.

" one more thing, I don't care if he gets complication because a like him deserves that," taeyong spits.

Baekhyun glances at the man. Taeyong is right. the man's shirt is ed and he is wearing a boxer without trousers. Baekhyun does not want to cause a scene in the hospital. They bring the man to the clinic and leaves him under Dr Lee's care. Taeyong sends baekhyun home and heads back to the café. Baekhyun skips his part time job tonight.