Two (part 4 - Final)

It's always Sooshu

A month after being friends with Soojin again was enough for Shuhua to know that she still live at the same place, still work at the same place and that everyone knew that they had history together. 

It turned out that Soojin had finally revealed that she was with Shuhua last time, that's why she kept rejecting her suitors. 

Shuhua was surprised that Soojin decided to come out, even to her family which she got accepted for being who she is. Shuhua's happy for Soojin because she know how hard it was for Soojin to hide that fact about her from her family. 

Shuhua met Soojin only when their friends asked them to hang out together and everytime, just everytime, Soojin tried to do a small talk with her. Shuhua know that Soojin's trying to get close to her again. 

The thing is, Soojin's suitor, Hui still trying to ask Soojin out. Shuhua found out when she and Soojin were waiting for their friends to arrive for dinner but Hui saw them and approached them.

"So this is why Soojin still rejecting me?"

Shuhua looked up and frowned seeing the familiar guy.

"Hui?"

"Soojin. I ask you to just give me one chance. I promise I can take care of you better than her. She left you, remember? Why did she come back?"

"Hui! Stop it. Please leave us alone." Soojin told Hui to stop him but he only scoffed.

"Yah you. If you're going to leave her, do it properly. Why did you have to come back to confuse her feelings now." Hui hissed at Shuhua.

Shuhua chuckled sarcastically before she stood up to face Hui.

"I have never been confused with my feelings, Hui." Soojin glared at Hui as she also stood up to pull Shuhua away from Hui.

"Because my feelings last time never waver at all. I feel the same way as I do even till now." Soojin said firmly then turned her back on Hui as she's now facing Shuhua.

"I never feel anything towards anyone but Shuhua." Soojin added.

"Please push me if you don't feel the same way anymore." Soojin whispered before she leaned into her slowly.

Shuhua let Soojin's lips touched her lips. She closed her eyes as soon as they kissed. Shuhua sighed and melted because of the kiss. 

"Woah. What did we just miss here?"

They broke the kiss when they heard Yuqi's voice. They saw all the girls already there, smirking at them. 

Soojin blushed while Shuhua blinked her eyes repeatedly just to make sure that it's real. 

"And who is this?" Soyeon asked pointing at the angry Hui.

He growled before glaring at Shuhua then left angrily.

"What was that?" Minnie asked but the girls just shrugged their shoulders before turning to Shuhua and Soojin again.

"So... Are you two umm... Together again?" Soyeon asked.

"No. Not yet." Soojin answered then told them to sit down so they can eat quickly.

Shuhua raised her eyebrows and sat down beside Soojin. 

"Not yet? What do you mean by not yet?" Shuhua asked.

By this time, their friends all took their seats already and tried to focus on Shuhua's conversation with Soojin. 

"I mean, we're not yet together again." Soojin replied, trying to avoid looking at Shuhua.

"And why is that?" Shuhua asked.

Soojin then looked at her with her confused face. 

"Because we're not together yet?" Soojin replied, being unsure.

"But you just confessed that you still love me and you kissed me. Then you know that I still love you too since I don't push you away earlier." Shuhua whined.

"Huh?"

"I mean, until when do I have to wait?"

"Wait. Wait for what?"

"For us to be together again."

"W-What?"

"Ugh. Seo Soojin. Isn't it obvious already? We still love each other and we both keep rejecting other people. We can't move on no matter what, we tried and failed miserably for a year. So, wait for what now?"

Soojin looked at Shuhua with her unbelievable face. 

"I was thinking of courting you back actually that's why I suggested to be friends again with you so I can start from the beginning but then, I don't think I need to do that anymore since you said you still love me and you even kissed me." Shuhua said with her innocent face.

"Are you saying that you want me back as your girlfriend?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah. Don't you?"

"Me what?"

"Want me back as yours too?"

Soojin cleared and bite her bottom lip. 

"You know, you shouldn't reject me because I don't reject your kiss earlier. Return the favor please." Shuhua said.

"Are you for real???"

"Yes I am."

"Yah! You said it as if its a simple thing."

"But Soojin, this thing is simple. You only need to confirm it to me that you want to be with me again. Then we'll be in a relationship again."

"Where is the sweet Shuhua I know?"

"I am being sweet right now. Don't you remember how I kissed you back earlier?"

"Stop mentioning about the kiss."

"Why? But you kissed me first."

"Ugh. Stop bringing it up."

"Nah. I don't think so."

"Why are you being annoying?"

"Right? But then you still love me."

"Yeah. You're still annoying."

"It's ok as long as you still love me."

Yuqi sighed heavily and looked at Shuhua arguing with Soojin childishly. Soyeon, Minnie and Miyeon groaned and massaging their forehead as they have a feeling that they wouldn't stop bickering until they feel satisfy. 

"I don't know if I should be happy for them or annoyed." Yuqi sighed again.

 

The End.