Nine (One Shot - Bonus)

It's always Sooshu

After Soojin announced officially of her declaration about her relationship status with Shuhua, their university went into another level of chaos on the next day.

Yeh Shuhua have to deal with more stares not only from her admirers but from Soojin's admirers as well when she has arrived. She just smiled timidly and avoided the stares as she walked in a hurry to her locker to get her books for her first class.

As soon as she reached her locker, her locker is filled with encouraging notes posted on it. Both from her fans and Soojin's, congratulating her on her relationship with Soojin and cheering for her. 

"Seems like you got more protectors now coming from Soojin's side. I must admit, she's amazing" Kino said when he went towards his locker next to Shuhua.

Shuhua smiled and takes all of the notes to keep it all inside her bag.

"Dear Yeh Shuhua. I can't find myself to hate you, seeing how adorable you are and how kind you are to everyone. We'll be rooting for you and our Seo Soojin. We only hope the best for you both!"

Shuhua chuckled when Kino read one of the notes that he had just taken off. 

"You're going for a title of Cube University sweethearts, yeah? What a memory" Kino commented.

"Well. What can I do. I just happened to get this kind of love story in my life" Shuhua grinned.

"I'm happy for you" Kino said, smiling at her.

"I don't think there's anyone else will be suitable for you, vice versa. You two are match made in heaven" Kino added.

"Aww. Are you actually our hidden admirers?" Shuhua teased while he just rolled his eyes.

"Damn Shuhua. You had just got together with her but you already takes her cocky behaviour on you now huh"

Shuhua just laughed after Kino said that to her.

"You're annoying" Shuhua replied.

"That. I am" Kino winked.

"Did I just see you wink at my girlfriend?"

Kino froze for a second when he saw Soojin appeared out of sudden. 

"I was just joking around with her. I swear. And I'm one of your and Shuhua's supporters" Kino said quickly and raised his hands in defence.

Soojin squinted her eyes but Shuhua immediately grabbed Soojin's arm and pulled her closer. 

"Jin ah. He's not a threat. Kino have always been a playful friend" Shuhua explained.

"Ok" Soojin turned soft immediately for Shuhua.

"Whipped" Kino muttered lowly under his breath.

"Alright. I'll leave you two lovebird now. Bye!" Kino winked again before sprinted away. Shuhua just giggled then continues to unlock her locker to get her books.

"Why am I the only one receiving these?" Shuhua asked as she pushed her bag towards Soojin, Soojin saw what's inside and takes one note to read it.

"You received all of this?" Soojin asked in surprise.

"Yep!" Shuhua then locked her locker.

Soojin grabbed the books from her and carry her bag for her. When Shuhua looks at her, Soojin just smiled before taking her hand to hold. 

"Let me accompany you going to your class?" Soojin asked softly. Shuhua smiled widely and nodded.

"So, you're a gentlewoman?" Shuhua asked and looked at Soojin's side profile.

"I always am. You just will only start to witness that side of me now that you're my girlfriend"

Shuhua chuckled with Soojin's reply. 

"Kino is right. You really are cocky"

"Am not. I'm just a woman full with confidence"

"That makes you attractive actually"

Soojin glanced at her before stopped walking to face Shuhua properly. She chuckled then leaned her face but Shuhua widened her eyes while jumping back in shocked. 

Soojin raised her eyebrows seeing Shuhua's sudden behaviour.

"I- uhh- I gotta go! See you!" Shuhua grabbed all of her stuffs and left Soojin there speechless.

 

 

... 

 

 

It was lunch break, Shuhua and her friends were already sitting at their usual table combined with Soojin's table since they are friends now.

Yuqi greeted Soojin and her friends as soon as they came and the table soon became the most noisy one since they all get along pretty well.

Soojin sat down beside Shuhua and scooted closer. Shuhua was just laughing about something Minnie told her before she turned to Soojin. 

"Hi"

Soojin smiled back at her and nodded her head, resting a hand casually on Shuhua's thigh as it becomes a new habit of hers whenever she sits next to Shuhua.

Soojin shakes her head watching how their friends wouldn't stop joking around with each other, but she's just happy to see them all bonding like that. She tries to feed Shuhua when Shuhua was too busy chatting animatedly, Shuhua just accepted whatever Soojin feed her. 

Soojin doesn't talk much but she feels happy enough that Shuhua is enjoying their time everytime all of them gathers. 

When the bell rang, they heard Soyeon said "time to go girls" before they heard Yuqi groaning which soon became a whine when Soyeon pulled her up to stop her from being lazy.

"I'll see you later Jinjin"

Soojin was about to lean in but Shuhua quickly cupped Soojin's face to stop her and just blow her a kiss before standing up to leave. Soojin frowned watching Shuhua running out of cafeteria in a hurry.

"You know, she's always showing affection to you but she's not used to you giving her affection"

"Yeah I know. However, She never rejects any of my hugs and anything else but my kisses" Soojin replied to Miyeon.

"Ah I don't know if I should tell you this but I think it'll take her forever to confess to you" Miyeon sighed. Miyeon glanced at Soojin's friends who were listening.

"Guys" Soojin said without looking away from Miyeon. The others coughed before they scooted away a bit to give them some space.

Miyeon then walked closer to bend down near Soojin. 

"She whined to us that she never kiss anyone in her whole life and she's scared that she'll be a bad kisser then you'll get turn off. Keep this a secret ok? Don't tell her that I told you" Miyeon whispered and patted Soojin's shoulder before she excused herself after bidding a goodbye to them all.

Soojin blinked her eyes repeatedly before processing what Miyeon had just told her. 

"Yeh Shuhua. I keep learning new side of you everytime" Soojin mumbled as she chuckled to herself.

 

 

... 

 

 

For the past few weeks, Soojin had tried to see Shuhua's reaction whenever she tried to kiss her and Shuhua's panic reaction entertained her a lot but at the same time it makes her frustrated. 

Shuhua can be bold when she wants to. She hugs and holds Soojin often, she always find Soojin and stays closer as much as possible. She sometimes tries to kiss Soojin but never did.

Soojin has been patient enough to let her be but she couldn't take it any longer so she planned to talk it out with Shuhua soon.

They were walking home together when Shuhua is as usual telling her about what happened in her last class. Soojin keeps smiling hearing her excitement and can't help but to adore her. 

"You should've seen his face. It was hilarious!" Shuhua laughed.

"I'm sure it was" Soojin mumbled.

When they realised they are at the end of the pathway and it's time to go separate way, Shuhua grinned and jumped in front of Soojin. 

Soojin take a deep breath silently, staring into Shuhua's sparkling eyes looking right back at her.

"Well girlfriend, I'll see you tomorrow. Call me when you reach home" Shuhua said before she stepped closer to hug Soojin's waist causing Soojin's stomach to flip wildly inside but she keeps her eyes on Shuhua.

Shuhua leaned her face before reaching up with one hand to poke Soojin's cheek playfully. 

"Don't miss me too much ok" She said.

"Mm"

"Restwell"

"Mm"

"Think of me"

"Mm"

Shuhua chuckled when Soojin still gives her usual response, only humming softly.

"Silly Soojin" Shuhua said and was about to step back when Soojin wrapped her arm around Shuhua's waist this time to keep her in position.

"And?"

Shuhua tilted her head, looking confused as she stares at Soojin. 

"And?" Shuhua asked back.

Soojin gives her a sharp loving stares this time as she pulls Shuhua closer, tightening her hold on Shuhua's waist which makes Shuhua to gasp in return.

"Where's my kiss, Yeh Shuhua?" Soojin asked in a low whisper which cause Shuhua's body to tremble in nervousness and her heart pounds faster than ever.

"Jin ah- I-" Shuhua laughed nervously and tries to pull away but Soojin's stronger and she doesn't let Shuhua to move at all.

Shuhua gulped shakily when Soojin raised her left eyebrow at her. 

"You're not going away. Not this time" Soojin mumbled.

Soojin keeps her hold on Shuhua's waist steadily, she lifts up her left hand to hold the right side of Shuhua's neck gently before tilting her head a little.

She looks at Shuhua's again to see if she don't want the kiss but see she's not resisting so Soojin leaned in to finally kiss her lips. 

Shuhua's lips are soft and addictive, it clenched the strong feelings Soojin has in her heart which triggered her desire further. Soojin then pulled Shuhua more into her as she kissed her deeper but still making sure her kiss is as gentle as possible.

Shuhua's hands found their way to clutch on Soojin's shirt as she let Soojin kissed her more before she let herself go and tried to kiss Soojin back. 

Soojin's mind went frenzy as soon as she felt Shuhua's lips moving on hers. She let Shuhua do whatever she wants as well as exploring the kiss. She put a pressure gently on Shuhua's neck to encourage her and they kissed passionately this time. Shuhua circled her hands around Soojin's neck to pull her more into her.

When Soojin felt that they need to breath, only then Soojin stopped kissing her. But before pulling away, Soojin pecked Shuhua's lips softly one more time.

Soojin leaned back to see Shuhua's flushed face and her chest heaving up and down as she panted. Soojin's hand moves to cup Shuhua's chin and let her thumb caress Shuhua's lips.

"That was the most amazing kiss I've ever had in my life" Soojin whispered as she smiled lovingly at Shuhua.

"R-Really?"

"Mmm" Soojin hummed before looking down on her lips.

"I think... I'm starting to get addicted to your kisses now" Soojin whispered again.

"Then we can kiss anytime" Shuhua replied which makes Soojin to look at her with eyebrows raised.

"I... Mean, uhm, since you like my kiss very much. So, why not" Shuhua said and tried to put on her innocent expression.

Soojin keep quiet for few seconds before she finally chuckled, understands what's in Shuhua's mind now after the kiss. 

"You mean, YOU like my kiss very much. Yes?" Soojin asked while smirking.

"The feelings mutual, Seo Soojin" Shuhua pouted.

Soojin only laughed harder and shakes her head. 

"Goodness. I really love you" Soojin chuckled and hugged Shuhua tightly. Shuhua just smiled and hugged her back.

"I know. I'm loveable alright. And I really love you too" Shuhua replied.

Oh how Soojin's heart burst into a sparkling rainbow and lots, definitely lots of butterflies. She's making a promise inside her head that she will never replace Shuhua for anything else. She's going to keep the girl with her for as long as possible.

 

The End.