Nine (One Shot - Sequel)

It's always Sooshu

The next day, rumours about Seo Soojin and Yeh Shuhua are dating each other has been spreading immediately causing a chaos in the University as the two were known to be top candidates of everyone's crush. 

Seo Soojin, the popular heartthrob senior who never accept anyone and Yeh Shuhua, Taiwanese goddess who got transferred into the University 2 years ago who managed to grab everyone's attention with her adorable personality and beauty.

It is not only the students who went crazy about the unexpected news but also Soojin's friends. 

"Damn girl. I didn't expect this at all. You've never shown any reaction when we talked about her!"

"Right! You never really look at her too!"

"When did the flowers bloom hm?"

Soojin just rolled her eyes and shakes her head as her friends keep bothering her as soon as she stepped into her class until now that their class has been dismissed. 

"So, it takes a certain Yeh Shuhua to grow a garden of flowers in your heart. I see how it goes now" Lisa smirked.

"Means, your type is a goddess" Lisa added.

"I don't have a type, Lalisa" Soojin said with her poker face.

"Nah uh. You can't argue with me on this"

"I can. I really don't have a type. I just like her for being her, that's all" Soojin said seriously.

All of her friends paused and looked at her with an awe. 

"Ah. We finally get to see our Seo Soojin falling in love with someone. It's been such a long journey guys. We've made it" Lisa said, wiping a fake tears while the others hugged each other as they played along with Lisa's drama.

"Why am I friends with you all again?" Soojin sighed.

"Now come on! You have to introduce your amazing friends to your girlfriend!" 

Soojin had to sigh for the second time seeing her friends who got more excited than her to see Shuhua after she's being officially in a relationship with the girl. 

The same thing actually happens to Shuhua who put her palms and head on locker, praying silently that her friends would just stop bothering her about Soojin. 

"I knew it! I can feel it! From the start I can see it!" 

"What Yuqi? What can you feel and see?" Soyeon asked. 

"That there's something between them since the beginning!" Yuqi exclaimed. 

"Right. Now that I think about it, Shu said she got a girlfriend but she still keeps staring at Soojin" Miyeon said. 

"You're right" Minnie nodded. 

"But Shuhua! How can you hide this from us!! Oh my god, I need air" Yuqi sighed heavily and fan herself dramatically. 

"I told you guys, we only just got together yesterday" Shuhua replied and unlocked her locker to put her books inside. 

"Liar! You said you have a girlfriend since a year ago. That must be her right?" Yuqi asked. 

"Well. I wished. I did that so she'll know how serious I am about liking her. That I don't flirt with her just because she's popular or she's super freaking crazy beautiful" Shuhua said. 

"And I think it's worth it now that she agreed to be mine" Shuhua smiled. 

"Awww" All of her friends cooed and congratulate her for finally getting the love of her life. 

Unknown to them, Soojin was approaching with her friends towards the lockers area in the hallway and they has heard the last few conversation. 

But before Soojin get to go to Shuhua. There was a boy who approached Shuhua with his upset face. 

"I... I heard about the rumours. I, I know its just a rumours but it somehow upset me" The boy said. 

"Pardon?" Shuhua looks confused. 

"I... I've liked you since the first day you came when you asked for a direction from me but I was too shy to confess" He said while fidgeting. 

"Uh oh" Yuqi whispered as she finally noticed Soojin's presence. She nudged Soyeon who then realised the situation now. 

"I was the one who keep commenting on your Instagram for being so beautiful in every pictures. I was the one who bought the plaster last time when you fell. I was the one who gave you your favourite drinks on your table on your birthday. I did all of that because I really like you" The boy confessed. 

Soojin had already stopped walking earlier to keep her distance but can still hear everything. She crossed her arms and continues to observe. 

"I believe that you and Seo Soojin are not together, right? She never shows interest in anyone anyways. A-and, I want to ask your permission to court you steadily from now on" The boy said shyly and smiling at Shuhua. 

"Yeh Shuhua, I-" The boy stepped closer and was about to reach out to hold Shuhua's hand but someone swatted his hand off. 

Now Shuhua, him and Shuhua's friends looked at Soojin who were now standing in between him and Shuhua. 

"Oh. Seo Soojin" He bowed politely. 

"Are you here to clear up the rumours and misunderstanding? Thank god" He sighed in relief and smiled widely. 

"Yes. I am definitely here to clear up the misunderstanding that you have in your mind" Soojin said. 

"Don't worry about it. I have actually told everyone that the rumours are not true. I said that the two of you are not together" He said proudly. 

"Is this guy stupid or just plainly dumb?" Somi asked the others. 

"Tell me about it" Moonbyul shakes her head. 

"Wow. What's this meeting about? Looks fun!" Just then, Kino came smiling while clapping his hands. 

"Right. We've got two rumours today, one about you two are together and a new one is that news are false. I'm guessing that it's been settled now yea?" Kino asked. 

"Yes it is!" The boy replied. 

"Then, may I borrow Miss Yeh Shuhua now please? I have something to confess" Kino said. 

"I confessed to her first! And my feelings are genuine" The boy frowned. 

"But I don't think she'll accept you boy" Kino said and patted his head which he swatted off right away. 

"I'm more of her type though" Kino told him. 

"Shuhua doesn't like a cocky guy like you" He told Kino back. 

"I think I know her better than you" Kino chuckled. 

They started to grab attention of other students already now that all classes has been dismissed for lunch time. 

"Hello, I'm inviting all of you to eat with us" Soojin finally said something to Shuhua's friends, ignoring the boy and Kino who were arguing now. 

"Eh?" 

"My friends, they wanted to be friends with my girlfriend and her friends. So yeah" Soojin explained with her straight face. 

"What do we do with our cold Soojin" Chungha rubbed her temple watching Soojin talking to Shuhua's friends with no expression just like how she is to them. 

"What can we do? That's Seo Soojin alright" Lisa chuckled. 

"Your girlfriend huh" Yuqi said and crossed her arms, trying to be intimidating while Soyeon, Minnie and Miyeon just rolled their eyes at her weak acting. 

Soojin turned to Shuhua who looked at her. Shuhua smiled which makes her to smile too.

"Woah. Did I just see Seo soojin smile?" Yuqi gasped.

"So, are you guys ok? To eat with us?" Soojin asked again.

"Sure. Why not" Soyeon answered for them.

"You have to stop these two from fighting and to really clear up the misunderstanding first though" Soyeon said as she pointed at the boys.

"Yah Yah, stop it" Minnie scolded the boys and now Soojin's friends coming closer to them already due to more students coming to see the scene.

"kiss her then we'll get the confirmation for real" One loud voice stopped everyone to look at the person. It's Seonho.

"We all know you're full of pride and ego too, Seo Soojin. To maintain your reputation, you just have to make Shuhua pretend to be your girlfriend because she's one with many admirers after you" Seonho said while stepping forward with his basketball members behind him following him with arrogance.

"This boy" Seonho put his arm around the boy who just confessed to shuhua.

"He knows alot about Shuhua and I believe him when he announced that you two are actually not together because he has a really huge crush on Shuhua since the first day she came" Seonho said with a proud face.

"Ah. Why did no one believe me when I said I know Shuhua better than him" Kino mumbled causing Seonho to glare at him.

"Really?" Soojin asked and chuckled darkly.

Soojin's friends stayed in position and being alerted immediately. 

"Then let me ask him questions if he really knows alot about her" Soojin said then staring sharply on the boy.

"Did you know that I caught her only attention when she first came? Did you know that she went through so much such as bribing my fanclub's president to get information about me? Did you know she sweet talked to Ms. Lia Kim to get my number? Did you know she waited for me every day to walk home with me? Did you know she had been trying to court me for a year before I let her to court me properly? Did you know she had rejected everyone to proof that she's into me?"

"I... That..."

Soojin then walked a few step towards the boy, maintaining her cold face. 

"And did you know that she's the one who flirt with me first and yesterday she asked me officially to be hers? I bet you don't know all of that hm?"

"..."

"So tell me, did she do the same thing she did for me to anyone else?" Soojin asked the boy who's shaking nervously under Soojin's cold glares.

"I admitted that I am full of pride and ego. But I wouldn't force anyone to like me. I'm not a trash to do that" Soojin said and now she's looking at Seonho who already looked angry.

When Soojin wanted to walk one more step towards Seonho, Shuhua tugged on the back of her tight shirt to stop her. 

"But I can say with confidence, that she got her eyes on me and only me since the beginning. You can see who's the one that she's holding" Soojin said proudly and everyone's eyes were on Shuhua's clutching hand on Soojin's shirt. 

"Yeh Shuhua is mine. She is officially my girlfriend and always will be" Soojin finally declared their status to everyone. 

Soojin's friends clamped their lips tightly to hold themselves but they can't hold it anymore so they jumped around and squealed loudly, cheering for Soojin's relationship announcement. 

Yuqi, Miyeon and Minnie also did the same thing while Soyeon just chuckled seeing their behaviour. 

"Told you, I know her better than you" Kino laughed and face the boy. 

"Shuhua likes someone cocky, but only a cocky Seo Soojin" Kino winked. 

Shuhua rolled her eyes hearing Kino's statement but she smiled. 

For the third time in row, Seonho was being embarrassed in front of alot of people. He pushed the boy harshly before leaving the scene with his friends. He knew he cannot win against Soojin, not when Soojin is standing tall and proud with confidence there in front of him, not even feeling scared a little bit about him and his friends. 

"What?" Soojin growled and all of other students quickly left the scene, scared of her wrath.

"Congrats for being able to win our cold Seo Soojin here!"

"Yes! We knew it. You're Yeh Shuhua. I got the feeling that you might be able to crash down her high walls"

"And we're happy that you're the one"

"Thanks for giving such warmth for Soojin's cold and frozen heart. She needs it"

Shuhua just laughed when Soojin's friends said all of that to her. 

"So! Can we be friends? I can't wait to join your circle. You guys seems fun" Lisa grinned and looks at Shuhua's friends.

"We're amazing but we can grow more amazing together. So of course, let's be friends!" Yuqi said in excitement while the others cheers with her.

Shuhua laughed seeing her friends becomes excited with Soojin's friends and Soojin can't help but to smile as she stares at Shuhua's beautiful face while she laughed. It will be a new beginning for her now that Shuhua's in her life.