Eight (part 3)

It's always Sooshu

For the past few days, true to her words, Soojin have been doing a research about Shuhua. She found out that Shuhua has win lots of award as best actress of the year. She won  best couple for every dramas she's starred in. 

Soojin looked up her pictures online too. Then she made a research about the girl she's dating currently. 

"So she's a spoiled brat" Soojin mumbled.

The name is Chou Tzuyu. The only heiress of a successful company in Taiwan. Known to be stubborn and arrogant towards strangers.

"She's really dating this kind of person?" Soojin shakes her head.

Soojin then found a video of an interview with Shuhua so she clicked on it. The questions asked were mostly about her love life. 

"Hm. Interesting" Soojin smirked and paid attention to the interview.

 

 

... 

 

 

It's Shuhua's second week at GJ Ent. She was introduced to the all of the staffs during the party and everyone acknowledged her as a part of the company already.

For the first week, Yuqi gave her a tour and let her get used to their company and staffs there. Shuhua met most of the trainees and artists there too. She's comfortable with CLC members as they never fails to greet her when they bumped into each other.

Shuhua got a list of the name of artists who will be joining her acting class which includes Minnie and Miyeon as well. Yuqi and Soyeon have provided her a special private room for her class.

Shuhua's checking the artists schedule to make sure her class won't clash with any of their schedules. Soyeon sent a new team to work with Shuhua as well as to assist her if she needs help. 

"Hm. I think, the artists who just finished promoting their comeback can start first. Minnie and Miyeon can start as first batch since they are not doing any promotion at the moment" Shuhua told her assistant.

"Yes, Ms. Yeh. I'll make a schedule soon"

"Hm. Thank you. I think that's all. You can go have your break with the others" Shuhua smiled as she dismissed the staff.

Shuhua then texted Yuqi, telling her that she'll be joining her in the company's cafeteria soon.

Shuhua was passing by another private room on the floor, which was labelled as Seo Soojin's dance class on the door.

She tried to peek on the small glass window on the door to see if anyone's inside but saw no one. So she just went towards the elevator and pressed the button.

Once the elevator door was opened, she was surprised to see Soojin's inside. Soojin's looking down on her phone, wearing a a grey hoodie with grey jogger pants. 

"Hi Soojin" Shuhua greeted her when she entered, grabbing Soojin's attention right away.

"Oh, hey"

Soojin put her phone down and looked at Shuhua. 

"I thought your class is on the same floor as mine" Shuhua said and Soojin raised her eyebrows.

"It is. I went to the 8th floor to meet other choreographers" Soojin said.

"Ah. No wonder"

"Were you looking for me? Why?" Soojin asked and looked interested.

"Oh, just wanted to say hi since we're on the same floor" Shuhua replied honestly.

"Hm. Alright"

"Are you joining Yuqi and the girls too now?"

"Yes"

"Great!" Shuhua smiled.

Soojin walked beside her as they went together towards the cafeteria. They were welcomed immediately when the girls saw them. Soojin just put down her bag before she asked Shuhua to take orders with her while the rest continued chatting.

"Are you going to order the same thing?" Soojin asked once they're at the counter.

"I don't really know much about the food here" Shuhua said.

"Hm. I'll order for you"

"Huh?"

"I know what's good and I'm sure you'll like it"

Soojin then make the orders for the both of them. She stopped Shuhua before Shuhua can take out her wallet. 

"My treat" Soojin smiled softly at her.

"Oh. Thank you" Shuhua smiled back at her.

"But it's not entirely free though" Soojin said.

"Huh?"

"You owe me now" Soojin said and turned to her as she leaned her elbow at the counter top while waiting for their orders.

"Um I can pay you now" Shuhua said and takes out her wallet but Soojin quickly put her hand on Shuhua's hand to stop her from taking out her money.

"I want something else" Soojin said.

"What is it?" Shuhua asked in confusion.

"A date maybe" Soojin replied.

"I- Well. I'm sorry I-"

"I know. You're seeing someone. But I do know too, that it's not official yet. So I still have a chance, right?"

"I don't know, Soojin I-" Shuhua paused when Soojin raised a palm and thanked the staffs as they put two trays of their food on the counter. 

"I don't really take a no, Shuhua. I'll wait until the time you will give me a yes as your answer. So for now, goodluck in trying to reject me because I think I like you" Soojin said before taking her food and gestured Shuhua to take hers.

"And when I like someone, I'll make them mine" Soojin whispered. 

Shuhua frowned but followed Soojin right away to their friends.

 

 

... 

 

 

"1 2 3 4! 1 2 3 4! That's it! Yes!"

Soojin's senior, Lia Kim lead the class for their trainees as Soyeon suggested the trainees to get used to different ways of how Soojin and Lia teach them how to dance. So now they're at 7th floor where Soojin's class is located.

Soojin maintain her poker face as she observe the trainees movement strictly. She doesn't hesitate to point out any mistakes and makes sure the trainees aware of it.

"Alright. That's all for today's class. Tomorrow 9am, at my class on 8th floor. Don't be late!" Lia Kim shouted and dismissed everyone.

"They're good but not good enough" Lia told Soojin.

"Mhm" Soojin drink her water.

"So I heard a certain former actress is getting your attention. One of my boys will be heartbroken" Lia Kim chuckled. She's in charge of teaching choreography for boy groups in the company while Soojin handle the girl group and both of them will help out teaching the trainees as well. 

"No secrets in this company, is it?" Soojin replied.

"Nope. We have so many eyes and ears here"

"Oh well" Soojin shrugged.

"Aren't you curious who's the boy?" Lia asked.

"Not at all"

"Ah. You're so cold"

"Tell me something I don't know"

Lia shakes her head before packing up.

"Well, I'll go now. See you tomorrow" Lia hugged Soojin and waved lazily as she walked out of the room.

Soojin checked the group chat and found out that everyone's busy so they won't be having a dinner together.

"I'll just go home then" She muttered.

She grabbed her things and exited the room. 

"Oh?"

She looked up and saw Shuhua just walking out of her acting class too. 

"You're just done?" Shuhua asked.

Soojin smiled and nodded. It actually drives her crazy how Shuhua is still treating her the same way like how she treats the others even after knowing Soojin has other intention with her. 

"The girls are busy. We won't be having a dinner together" Soojin said.

"Yeah. Guess I'll just have ramen for dinner tonight"

"Ramen?"

"Yep!"

Soojin frowned but walked with Shuhua side by side towards the elevator.

"That's a no no. Come with me" Soojin said once they're inside the elevator.

"Huh?"

"Come with me, to my apartment. I'll cook dinner"

"That's not necessary-"

"I insist"

"But-"

"Just a dinner, nothing else"

Shuhua paused as she thinks about it. 

"Ok, I'll just let Tzuyu know about it first"

"Kay" Soojin then walked out first once they reached the ground floor but she makes sure to keep a safe distance with Shuhua who's following closely behind.

"Hey. Um, I just finished my class but I'll be heading off to my friend's place for dinner. I'll let you know once I'm back home ok? Mm. Yes yes. I promise. Ok byebye, love you"

"Love you? Isn't it too early to be saying that?" Soojin asked as soon as Shuhua hung up. 

"We've known each other for 2 years and I don't think it's too soon for me" Shuhua replied. 

Soojin has already booked a cab earlier but she remembered she's with Shuhua now, so she went to still pay the taxi driver and apologise for cancelling. 

She asked the guard to tell the receptionist that she'll be having one of GJ Ent chauffeur to send her home with Shuhua since she doesn't drive today. 

"So you've been dating her for 2 years?" Soojin asked Shuhua as they're standing together outside the entrance. 

"No. We've dated for 4 months after a year and 6 months of being friends. Well, within those time I can see that she's showing effort to really get to know me. That's why I agreed to go out with her" 

"And she never ask to make it official with you?" Soojin asked. 

"She did" Shuhua answered truthfully and when Soojin is not saying anything, she turned to look at her. 

"What?" Shuhua asked when Soojin keeps looking at her. 

"Then why are you still not official with her?" She asked. 

"I don't think it's the right time yet. Besides, we've been busy too. We mostly talked through the phone and went out for few dates a month"

"But do you like her?" 

"I think so. She's alright" 

Soojin chuckled which makes Shuhua to look at her curiously. 

"Ah. I get it now" Soojin smiled. 

"What?" 

"Later" Soojin winked and gestured Shuhua to get in the car when the chauffeur was there already.

 

 

...

 

 

"Ow ow ow! Ah hot! But it's so good. Oh my god!"

Soojin just smiled watching Shuhua's enjoying the food she cooked for her. She's satisfied that Shuhua really like it. 

"I didn't know you can cook" Shuhua said.

"Well. Lots of thing about me that you don't know yet" Soojin said and put her chin on her intertwined fingers as she just stared at Shuhua.

"I need to finish this faster. Mr. Joon must be tired waiting downstairs" Shuhua mumbled.

Soojin had asked the chauffeur to wait for Shuhua and send her home after dinner. 

"Hey, slow down. I'm sure he'll be fine" Soojin said.

"No. I don't feel good to make him wait too long" Shuhua replied.

'She's so kind' Soojin thought.

"Ah. I'm so full" Shuhua grinned in satisfaction and Soojin can't help but to smile at her.

"Like it?"

"Love it!"

"I'm glad then"

"Haha thank you, Soojin ah. I really appreciate it. I think I should go now" Shuhua checked the time and frowned seeing alot of misscall from Tzuyu.

"Going already?" Soojin asked.

"Yeah. Thanks again for the food" Shuhua said and grabbed her coat. Soojin has already opened the door for her and leaned against it.

"Be safe. Let me know once you're home" Soojin said.

"Aye aye captain. Byebye Jin ah!" Soojin raised her eyebrows but couldn't ask her about the new nick name when Shuhua's already rushing to leave.

"Jin ah. I like it" Soojin smiled.

 

 

... 

 

 

"Soojin. Are you umm... Hearing yourself now?" Miyeon asked carefully.

The girls are now gathering together in Soyeon's office except for Shuhua. Soojin was talking about Shuhua to them. 

"So you mean, Shuhua doesn't like the girl she's dating?" Minnie asked.

"But how would you know that? Based on your story, she never say so" Miyeon frowned.

"I just know unnie. Maybe she likes her. Maybe she likes her effort. But I'm sure she is not in love with her" Soojin said.

"Come to think of it. She had been asking Shuhua to make it official but Shuhua never say yes" Soojin said again.

"Maybe because she's not ready. I was like that too last time when Minnie asked me officially. I said no to her twice before I finally said yes even if I am already in love with her" Miyeon said while Minnie just pouted.

"Alright. She can be not ready because she don't feel the same thing. I'm sure of it. I don't see it in her eyes when she talked about the girl" Soojin said.

"Whatever it is. I'm still rooting for Soojin and I still don't like that girl for my Shushu" Yuqi finally voiced out and Soojin winked at her.

"But then, Soojin, do you like Shuhua?" Soyeon asked and now everyone's looking at her.

"I think I do" Soojin mumbled.

"I may be not in love with her yet but she's so easy to love" Soojin added.

"And I don't think she's ready to handle me once I'm falling seriously in love with her" Soojin chuckled.

"Because once I do, trust me, I'm going all out" Soojin smirked while the others groaned, still can't handle her confidence as its killing them too.