Seven (part 3 - Final)

It's always Sooshu

Seo Soojin keeps fixing her hair as she walks towards her locker, planning to take out her books for her first class of the day. She had just arrived and she got some spare time before her first class so she does not need to rush at all. 

When she's standing in front of her locker, she noticed there's a small note in rose gold colour being slipped into her locker. She immediately smiled, knowing very well who's the sender. 

Soojin grabbed the note first and read what is it this time but what she just read makes her stood in frozen as she blinked her eyes and read it one more time. 

 

Dear Seo Soojin, 

Would you like to be my girlfriend? Officially, this time. 

-SS aka Soojin's Shuhua <3

 

'So that's what SS means' Soojin bite her bottom lips trying to stop herself from smiling like a fool. 

Just then, Shuhua came and leaned her back against the locker beside Soojin's locker which makes Soojin to look at her. Shuhua smiled lovingly at Soojin, like always. She gives Soojin a single red rose as she said "for you". 

Soojin of course, accepted the flower and a soft smile appeared on her face. 

"I'm sorry. I always forgot to ask what flower do you like so I just buy the popular one. But um, did you read the note already?" Shuhua asked, looking straight into Soojin's dazzling eyes.

"It's ok. This one is pretty too" Soojin said softly.

"I'm glad that you like it" Shuhua said.

"Mm, and yeah, I read the note already"

"Ooook... Um, so?"

Soojin keeps smiling and Shuhua's going crazy inside as she tried her best to not go jumping around seeing Soojin's wide smile, it's really such a beautiful sight to her.

"You'll know soon" Soojin said.

"Thank you for this by the way" Soojin added as she waved the rose slightly.

"I'll see you later after class, Shu" Soojin said again and still smiling as she left a confused Shuhua.

"Wait what? Hey!! How about the answer? The note???!" Shuhua shouted but Soojin only turned around just to wink at her as she continued leaving.

Shuhua clutched her chest and shakes her head. 

"It's ok. I'll ask her again later but that wink, oh my god. It's not good for my heart's health. It's ok heart, you'll get used to it someday" Shuhua talked to herself and patted chest.

 

... 

 

Shuhua sighed as she listened to Yuqi blabbering about their previous class and the lesson that makes their head almost explode. They went towards their usual spot in the cafeteria with their friends. 

Before Shuhua could even sit, she felt someone hold her arm so she turned to see Soojin's beside her. 

"Oh. Jinjin?"

Soojin just put something on Shuhua's hand before she left to go to her table with the girls. Shuhua frowned but unfolded the paper in her hand. 

 

Yes. 

 

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Yes? What yes? What she-" Just then, suddenly Shuhua realised what is that yes meant. She widened her eyes and looked closely on the paper before a wide smile slowly grow on her face.

Shuhua looked at where Soojin is seated and find the girl is talking happily with the other girls.

"YES!" Shuhua finally let out her happiness and squealed out loud causing people to look at her including Soojin.

"Yah. Are you ok?" Yuqi asked.

"Song Yuqi, I just got myself a girlfriend! Look, she said yes!" Shuhua said in excitement and shows the paper to Yuqi.

Of course, everyone could hear her loud voice and now the cafeteria fills with murmurs and whispers wondering who's Shuhua's girlfriend, though they have an idea who it is already but they need a confirmation too. 

"Woah. For real?? Daebak!" Yuqi give her a thumbs up and their classmates cheers for her.

While on the other hand, Soojin bowed her head down avoiding people's eyes as she feel so shy already. 

"Finally huh?" Soyeon smirked while Miyeon just fangirling over Soojin and Shuhua.

"You two really look cute together" Miyeon said.

"Oh! She's coming!" Miyeon said excitedly and watches in anticipation.

"Hi unnies" Shuhua greeted both Soyeon adn and Miyeon first.

"Hi Shuhua" They greeted her back and smiled at her.

Soojin just looked up at Shuhua with her sparkling eyes, anyone can see how much love Soojin have for Shuhua just by the look of how her eyes were on Shuhua, and vice versa. 

Shuhua looked down at her back and staring at her with the same intensity. 

"You're really making me fall harder for you" Shuhua said before she sits beside Soojin.

"Yeah?"

"Mm. I'm so in love with you, Seo Soojin" Shuhua confessed using the love word for the first time and Soojin is a mess already, she's blushing madly.

Soyeon and Miyeon were enjoying what they are seeing right in front of them, it's not always to see such a sight from Soojin. 

"Aigoo. My Jinjin is shy right now" Shuhua cooed and chuckled when Soojin elbowed her.

Shuhua scooted closer and wrapped her hand around Soojin's waist. By now, the students got their confirmation already that Shuhua and Soojin are now officially together.

"Jin ah. I love you" Shuhua told her softly.

Soojin's cheek is already hurting from smiling alot now. She glanced at Shuhua and her heart swells in happiness seeing the adoration and love in Shuhua's eyes for her.

"I love you too" Soojin replied shyly.

Shuhua sighed in content, she did not know hearing such love words coming from Soojin will make her feels like flying to the moon.

"I definitely would love to hear that everyday, all of my life" Shuhua said.

"Then you'll have to stay by my side forever" Soojin replied.

"Sounds like a good plan. Should I?" Shuhua and leaned her face closer as she smirked.

Soojin's heart skips a million beats as she does not even take her eyes off Shuhua and let Shuhua leaning closer. 

"I think, yeah. You should" Soojin whispered.

"You think?"

"No. I want you to"

"Hm?"

"Stay by my side, always. I'll do the same"

Shuhua smiled softly and nodded her head. 

"I won't let you go. Ever." Shuhua said in determination and hold Soojin's hand.

"I really want to kiss you right now. Your kissable lips, my god. But I have to hold myself for now" Shuhua whispered.

"Why?" Soojin asked, causes Shuhua to raise her eyebrows.

"Because my love, you deserve a very sweet, long and passionate kiss from me and its not for show" Shuhua said, still in whisper.

"Mm. Ok" Soojin smiles at her, satisfied with how Shuhua is treating her right now.

"I swear it feels like you both think you're alone here and none of us exists" Soyeon finally dropped her comment as she cannot stand their sweetness anymore and Miyeon just laughed. 

Shuhua chuckled while Soojin just blushed more.

"I guess I'll have to spare you from my never ending love for Soojin here, unnies. But no promises. I'm planning to shower her with my love everyday" Shuhua said happily.

"Ah. Then I'll have to get used to it" Soyeon rolled her eyes but then smiled at Shuhua and Soojin. Happy for them.

"I'll be rooting for you and Soojin!" Miyeon do a 'fighting' gesture and Shuhua just chuckled as she nodded her head.

"Hey! What did I miss???" Minnie finally came.

"Yah! What took you so long! And when you're gonna ask me?! How come they got together before us!" Miyeon whined at the confused Minnie.

"Oh god" Soyeon muttered and dropped her head on the table.

Soojin laughed seeing her friends and Shuhua quickly looks at her laughing. Her heart is racing seeing how beautiful Soojin is and how much she love hearing that sweet laughter from Soojin.

Just then, Soojin feels a warm and gentle kiss on her cheek. She stopped laughing almost immediately and looked at her right side. 

"I can't help it. You're driving me crazy you know" Shuhua said.

Soojin just smiled and does not even mind about the kiss. She like it- no, she love it. Very much.

 

 

The end.