Eight (part 7 - Final)

It's always Sooshu

Shuhua is back to talking to Soojin again. They keep exchanging texts and calls everyday. Soojin is doing her best to get Shuhua's full attention now that she's not seeing anyone anymore.

However, Shuhua is still playing hard to get as she still feels confused about the whole thing as she had never feel it this way before with anyone else before Soojin.

Shuhua sighed and packed her stuff. She had just finished reviewing the script for the musical as requested by Soyeon. She checked her phone and saw the group chat, the girls were waiting for her and Soojin at the cafeteria. 

 

Yeh Shu. Bring Soojin along. She was still practicing when we asked her to join us earlier. 

Yuqi 01:02pm

 

As soon as after she had read Yuqi's text, Shuhua then went out of her room to get Soojin. When she entered Soojin's dance practice room, she was surprised to see Hui standing in front of her. 

Soojin was wearing a tight black crop top with a black long pants, her long black hair just falling beautifully. Her hands are on her waist as she listened to Hui talking to her shyly. 

But when Shuhua first stepped into the room, Soojin's eyes had already laid on her. Soojin's eyes only focused on Shuhua even when Hui does not stop talking to her, discussing about the choreography. 

Shuhua just standing near the door awkwardly, she doesn't know if she should leave first or wait for Soojin. 

"I have a visitor. We can talk later" Soojin told Hui. 

"Oh" Hui turned around and bowed his head when he saw Shuhua. Shuhua just smiled timidly at him, watching him excusing himself hesitantly before leaving her and Soojin alone in the room. She keeps watching Hui till he disappeared behind the door that she didn't notice Soojin is approaching. 

"Hi" Shuhua got startled when Soojin sound too close to her and when she turned to the front, Soojin's face only a few centimetres away from her. 

Soojin smirked playfully and her eyes brightened, Shuhua could see a hint of teasing in Soojin's eyes. 

"Uhm, the girls asked me to get you for uh... Lunch" Shuhua stammered but her eyes never leave Soojin's eyes. 

"So you're coming here to get me?" 

"Yeah" 

"Mm. That's so sweet of you" Soojin mumbled softly as her eyes looked at Shuhua's face lovingly. 

"Uh, let's go?" Shuhua asked. 

"Ok babe" Soojin winked and opened the door for the both of them. 

Shuhua just looked down to hide her blushing face when Soojin called her babe and winked at her. Soojin just hold her giggle with Shuhua's reaction and she put her arm around Shuhua's shoulder casually. 

"I shall keep you close. Heard you're starting to gain some admirers here" Soojin said. 

"That's not true" Shuhua frowned. 

"I believe that it is true. Its hard to not like you" Soojin replied. 

"What a flirt" Shuhua mumbled. 

"Just stating a fact here" 

 

 

... 

 

 

Everyday is filled with Soojin flirting and teasing Shuhua. Shuhua's heart skips a beat for Soojin all the time that it's making her restless with all that's going on in her heart.

"Girls! Let's go watch Soojin's practice with Pentagon!" Miyeon said, already dragging Minnie.

They just finished a class with Shuhua. 

"Come with us Shu!" Minnie called her before they disappeared first.

Shuhua sighed and decided to just follow them. When they got inside the practice room, some of other dancers were there too along with Lia Kim. Everyone is observing the choreography.

"I heard Hui is happy to get to dance with Seo Soojin"

"Of course he is. I mean, who wouldn't"

"And the fact that he's into her too"

"It'll be a crazy romance if the two of them get together"

"Hui is a talented songwriter while Soojin is the best and beautiful choreographer. Damn, that'll be an amazing headline"

Shuhua had listened to the dancers' conversation and couldn't help but feel upset about it. It's not helping at all when she witnessed how Soojin is dancing closely with Hui, they are practicing the choreography together.

Hui's hands were always on Soojin's waist and hands that it irritate Shuhua. Her eyes were literally throwing daggers at the back of Hui's head. Soojin and Hui were dancing while facing the mirror but unknown to Shuhua, Soojin actually saw her coming in and she keep looking at Shuhua through the mirror's reflection.

"They look good together"

That's it. Shuhua couldn't stand hearing the dancers there compliment the two of them. So Shuhua left the room and headed back to her class room to get her stuff.

Just when she's busy putting her stuffs inside her bags, the door burst opened revealing Soojin who has entered immediately before closing the door. 

"Soojin?"

Soojin doesn't say anything and only walking towards her. 

"Wait. What are you doing here?"

"Can't I be here?"

"I... I mean, you were practicing?"

"How can I stay focus when you just left like that?"

"Huh? Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bother you but I left already-"

"Which part of my words that you don't understand? It doesn't bother me at all when you were there to watch me but what's bothering me is that you left halfway without waiting for me to me finish and talk to me first"

"Oh"

Soojin raised her eyebrows at Shuhua who's looking confused.

"Come on" Soojin said and grabbed Shuhua's hand.

"What?"

"Come watch me practice so you can see if I'm doing well or not"

"There are many other people there"

"I still want your opinion"

"I think you will always do so well"

"Fine. Then just watch me-"

"No"

"Huh?"

Shuhua pulled her hand from Soojin and looked away.

"I don't want to" She mumbled and Soojin frowned at her.

"I thought you like to see me dance?"

"I do"

"Then?"

"But not this time"

"Eh?"

"Why-"

They got disturbed when they heard a knock so the looked at the door that was opened and see Hui coming in. 

"Ah. Soojin, we shall continue our practice" Hui smiled at her.

"He's so annoying" Soojin heard a tiny whisper behind her back and only then she finally realised something.

"Can you give me a minute? Just wait there ok" Soojin told Hui.

"Alright. Don't be long" Hui keep smiling at her then left them alone again.

Soojin released a long and heavy sigh before chuckling then slowly turning back to face Shuhua. Shuhua's eyebrows furrowed as she stares at Soojin.

"Hmm" Soojin hummed lowly and softly yet it sounds addictive to Shuhua's ears.

Soojin's left hand found its way to be wrapped around Shuhua's waist as she pulled Shuhua close to her body causing Shuhua to gasp with the sudden skinship.

"Let me ask a question, please answer me honestly. One wrong answer then I'll do something" Soojin said seriously as her eyes staring right into Shuhua's eyes.

"Say, you're jealous. Yes?" Soojin asked.

"N-No" Shuhua gulped after answering, knowing fully well how it was a lie.

Soojin just smiled widely and nodded her head.

"I really can't hold myself anymore. You're making me lose my sanity" Soojin whispered then grabbed Shuhua's chin with her right hand gently.

"I said I'll do something if you lie, aren't I?"

Soojin doesn't bother to wait for Shuhua's reply anymore as she kissed Shuhua's lips right away. She waited for any rejection from Shuhua but see none, and so she deepened the kisses. 

After a while, Shuhua has finally gave a reaction and is kissing her back. Soojin smirked through the kiss and tightened her hold on Shuhua's waist as they kissed passionately until they had to break apart to breath.

"My god, I can't think straight when I'm with you" Soojin whispered again and caressed Shuhua's cheek as she stares lovingly at Shuhua who's closing her eyes.

"I will choose other dancer to replace me for Pentagon's female dancer with Hui for the MV if you just admit that you are jealous" Soojin said and Shuhua looked up at her.

"Hm?" Soojin raised her eyebrows at Shuhua.

"Ok"

"What ok?"

"Find your replacement" Shuhua muttered.

Soojin just chuckled lightly and nodded her head. 

"So you are jealous. Alright babe" Soojin said, still chuckling.

"Good to know that you're jealous. Means that I'm there in your heart already. Right?" Soojin asked.

Shuhua nodded her head slowly.

"Hmm. Then, Yeh Shuhua... This might be too fast for you but I really can't wait anymore. So, please go out with me and be my girlfriend?"

"I thought we're supposed to go out for a few dates before becoming girlfriends?"

"It doesn't work that way for us, especially with you. So, yes for me?"

"I thought I have the right to think about it before answering"

Soojin groaned and rolled her eyes as she pecked Shuhua's lips.

"I think its enough that you keep playing hard to get with me. Do you know that Hui is actually planning to ask me to-"

"I'll be your girlfriend so you have to make sure everyone else knows that you're not available anymore"

Soojin grinned and nodded her head. 

"Alright pretty babe, you have my words. So why don't we go kiss in front of them?"

"Yah!"

Soojin just laughed out loud when Shuhua yelled at her for having such idea in her head. 

Just like that, two hearts feel at ease and swelled with happiness as butterflies filled their stomach. It's a beginning of a beautiful love story for sure. 

 

The end.