Five (One Shot)

It's always Sooshu

Seo Soojin and Yeh Shuhua, or mostly known as Sooshu. Their story spread wildly when Shuhua had been caught having a huge crush on Soojin. Thus, became a reason for students to ship them as the students there adore and look up to them. 

Of course it didn't take long for Soojin to know someone is interested in her, not when her childhood friend, Soyeon was close with Yuqi who literally knows everything that's happening in the college. In addition to that, her other friends, Minnie and Miyeon were friends with Yuqi too and in charge as the college's president and vice president. Another fact was Yuqi is friends with Shuhua.

It was just two days after the news spread. Soojin was busy practicing in the dance studio when Soyeon came to check on her and distracted her by saying someone asked her to pass a note for Soojin.

Soojin ignored that kind of stuff when she's practicing because she wanted to focus, well that was until Soyeon mentioned who was that someone.

"It's from Shuhua by the way." Soyeon said.

Soojin instantly stopped dancing and whipped her head which make Soyeon to look amused by the sudden changes.

Soojin turned off her song and grabbed her things before she walked towards Soyeon as she asked for the note.

"That's a first." Soyeon said and handed the small note.

"What?"

"You suddenly stop just for a mere note."

"I've been practicing long ago and it's time to go home." Soojin gave an excuse which Soyeon just pretend to believe her.

Soyeon observed Soojin's expression as she was reading what's written on the note. If she wasn't her friend, she might not know Soojin was trying to hide a smile on her face but Soyeon know better.

"We shall go home now. Miyeon's waiting for us already." Soyeon said.

"Ok."

Soojin folded back the note and put it inside her bag. 

 

Hi. I was wondering if I can have your number? If you don't mind ofc. Here's mine xxxxxxxxx

-Shuhua

 

 

 

​​​​​​... 

 

 

 

Unknown to everyone, Soojin have been texting with Shuhua for a week. She decided to text Shuhua right on that day. They were on a stage of getting to know each other but Soojin surprisingly enjoy talking with the younger girl. 

Shuhua was a straightforward person. She never hide herself and always comfortable being herself with Soojin. Since Soojin knows that she likes her, Shuhua never bother to hide her feelings at all.

Shuhua will always find a way to say something sweet for Soojin whenever they text.

It's a well known fact to everyone how Shuhua is a huge fan of Soojin and really like her but no one knows Soojin's actually have a secret crush on Shuhua too since she never show it.

"I heard from Yuqi, that you've been talking to a certain Yeh." Soyeon mentioned while taking her books out from her locker beside Soojin who's doing the same thing.

Soojin only hummed, trying to act nonchalant with Soyeon. 

"So, how is she?" Soyeon asked.

"Ok."

"Just ok?"

"Yeah."

Soojin had just locked her locker when she caught a glimpse of a beautiful Yeh Shuhua walking through the hallway, with her long black silky hair falling flawlessly on her shoulder, talking happily with Yuqi next to her. 

And when Shuhua's eyes finally found her, Soojin could feel her heart skipped a beat. Shuhua stopped talking to Yuqi and throw a lovely smile to Soojin which Soojin smiled back in return with a blush on her face. 

Yuqi then stopped to greet Soyeon and talked about their project. While waiting, Shuhua looked at Soojin. 

"Hi." Shuhua finally talked to her in person.

"Hey."

"I was wondering..."

"Hm?"

"If you have a free time on Sunday?"

"Sunday?"

"Yeah, Sunday."

"I think... I am. I don't have anything on that day."

"Great. Then I would like to take you out."

"W-What?"

"If you don't mind of course."

"Ah. I.. Sure."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Shuhua wanted to talk more with her but Yuqi was done talking to soyeon and dragged her to go home. 

"Sooooo..." Soyeon went closer to Soojin and bumped onto Soojin's shoulder.

"She is just ok huh?" Soyeon smirked. Soojin rolled her eyes and started to walk away, leaving a laughing Soyeon.

Soojin then received a new text message so she checked her phone. 

 

From: Shushu

-It's a date btw. See you ^^

 

Soojin smiled and put back her phone inside her pocket.

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

"Did you hear????"

"Seo Soojin is finally off limit."

"OHMYGOD."

"Damn. Who's the lucky one??"

"Take a guess."

"It's another reason why our hearts will break two times."

"DON'T TELL ME!!"

"YES!"

"Seo Soojin is officially taken?!!"

"BY YEH SHUHUA."

"THEY'RE TOGETHER???!"

 

Like how it first started, the news about them being together have been spreading without them knowing. It was 2 months of lots of date, and another 2 months of Shuhua courting Soojin seriously before Shuhua finally asked Soojin officially and received a 'yes' to her confession.

During those 4 months, every movement and every acts between the couple will be under everyone's observation. How people take note of every single interaction that was happening. Even their friends keep on watching them as they were rooting for them silently.

"So. You're finally someone's girlfriend." Soyeon said as the two of them packed up after their class had been dismissed a minute ago.

"Yeah. I'm sorry you have to find out from someone else. I was planning to tell you in person but I don't know that the news reached the college faster." Soojin frowned.

"Well. What can you say? You and Shuhua have been the centre of everyone's attention." Soyeon said.

"But Soojin's the centre of Shuhua's attention." Minnie teased as she approached them after packing her stuff.

"So, when's the celebration?" Miyeon joined to .

"Shut up." Soojin rolled her eyes but her friends only laughed at her blushing face.

"Hey guys!!"

They all looked at Yuqi who were standing by the door. 

"Oh. Yuqi ya." Soyeon walked towards her, followed by the others.

"Since Shuhua won't be going home with me today. Can I join you guys instead" Yuqi did a puppy eyes which make them laughed and agreed.

"Of course you can. You're our friends too." Minnie said and throw her arm around Yuqi's shoulder.

"Nice!! Oh, Soojin, she's still in the auditorium." Yuqi winked at the flustered Soojin.

"You're going home with your girlfriend?" Soyeon asked.

"Um, yes. We're going somewhere first before going home." Soojin replied.

"Oohhh. First date as official lovers." Yuqi teased.

The other girls only laughed more seeing Soojin's visible blushing face now.

 

Soojin took her time, slowly approaching the auditorium with her heart hammering so hard. She saw the door was opened slightly so she just pushed it further to look for Shuhua. 

There, she saw her. Shuhua was talking to a few students, probably discussing about their play. Soojin crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame.

When Shuhua's done talking to the students, they all started to pack their things up to leave. Only then, the students finally saw Soojin so they bowed and some greeted her which she just nodded her head in return. 

Shuhua's smiling face greeted Soojin when she's approaching her. 

"You're early or I'm late?" Shuhua asked.

"I'm early. Don't worry. I don't mind waiting." Soojin answered her.

"Ok. Now move, young lady. I need to close the door." Shuhua said playfully. Soojin just moved lazily and waited for Shuhua.

Shuhua went to her again and pulled Soojin into a hug. 

"Did you have a hard time with our fans today?" Shuhua asked. Soojin chuckled and shook her head, snuggling closer into Shuhua's warm embrace.

"Good. I told them to leave you alone or we'll move to other college." Shuhua said.

"What?!" Soojin pulled away.

"I know you don't like crowds and is shy with everyone's attention so I just told them to give you some space. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to feel uncomfortable you know." Shuhua said while caressing Soojin's hair.

"They did give me spaces. But our friends keep teasing me." Soojin told her.

"Ah. Should I scold them for you?" Shuhua asked with her cute face. Soojin smiled and shook her head.

"It's ok. I don't really mind."

"Is that so?"

"Mm."

"Alright. Let me know if I need to scold anyone. I told you, I'll protect you."

Soojin laughed and nodded her head.

"Let's go?" Shuhua offered her hand to Soojin, Soojin smiled widely and put her hand on Shuhua's hand.

Both feeling content and butterflies flying around in their stomach. Shuhua squeezed Soojin's hand gently before she brought it up to her lips and kissed the back of Soojin's hand softly. 

"What are you doing?" Soojin chuckled shyly but Shuhua only smiled at her.

"Giving you the love you deserve. You can look forward to more of my love coming for you." Shuhua said with her proud face.

"Mm. I look forward to it then."

"Of course."

Soojin and Shuhua then walked hand in hand, smiling together as Shuhua told Soojin about her day while Soojin listened to her like usual.

When people saw them, they can't deny the love between the couple is just too beautiful and people can't help but to adore them more as a lovely couple they are. 

 

The End.