Seven (part 2)

It's always Sooshu

It has been just 3 months after Soojin and Shuhua became friends. They spent time together most of the time, trying to get to know each other more. Sometimes during lunch, Shuhua will be with Soojin and her friends or else, Shuhua will be with Yuqi and Minnie along with her classmates.

But after Minnie asked Miyeon out, Minnie sometimes joined Soojin's table to be with Miyeon during lunch. Soojin and Soyeon are happy that Minnie and Miyeon are progressing well with their date. 

"It seems like your Shuhua will be having lunch with her friends." Soyeon said as soon as they sat down at their usual table. Soojin turned to look at Shuhua after sitting down.

"Yeah" Soojin shrugged then started to eat her food.

"Hi Miyeonii" Minnie came and immediately sit beside Miyeon who's already smiling at her. Soojin and Soyeon rolled their eyes seeing the obvious love birds in front of them.

"Hi Soojin. Hi Soyeon" Minnie finally greeted them as well and the girls just nodded their head.

While Minnie and Miyeon were talking to each other, Soyeon just enjoyed her food and listening to some songs using her earphone.

Just then Soojin received a message from Shuhua. 

 

From: Shushu

Hi gorgeous, eat well ;)

 

Soojin scoffed but then smiled as she looked at Shuhua's direction, finding the younger girl is already looking at her. Soojin mouthed a "what" when Shuhua keep staring so Shuhua just stood up and went towards her.

Shuhua waved at the other girls when they see her coming before taking a seat beside Soojin. 

"Are you not eating?" Soojin asked.

"Mm nope." Shuhua shakes her head.

"Why?"

"I'm too busy staring at you"

Soojin rolled her eyes but blushed a little. Shuhua chuckled and pokes Soojin's cheek playfully. 

"Ahh stop ittt" Soojin whined softly.

"Would you like to go out with me later?" Shuhua asked her.

"Hm? Where to?"

"Just somewhere. Only if you're free"

Soojin tried to think if she have anything but then she already finished doing all her assignments and she got nothing to do. 

"Ok. Sure"

"Really?"

"Mm"

"Great!"

Shuhua smiled and tried to kiss Soojin but Soojin just laughed and tried to push her away. 

"Why are you avoiding my kisses?" Shuhua asked.

"I'm not. I'm just teasing you" Soojin replied.

"What? You're lying. Are you shy with me?"

"No. Ok fine, here, come, kiss me" Soojin then leaned her cheek closer to Shuhua who leaned back instead.

"Hey!!" Soojin laughed when Shuhua's whining as she hold Soojin's shoulder to stop her.

"You can't just suddenly do that to me" Shuhua said.

"Why can't I? I thought you wanted to kiss me, no?"

"Ugh. Yeah but not like that"

"Ah I don't understand you"

"Hmph"

Shuhua pouted and crossed her arms. Soojin chuckled but then she looked at Shuhua with her soft stares. 

"Here, eat this" Soojin said as she feed Shuhua. Shuhua just accepted happily and not sulking anymore.

The others who watched them literally said in their head how whipped Shuhua is.

 

... 

 

"Soojin? I think your friend is here!"

"Hold on!!"

Soojin rushed to grab her wallet and her phone before running down the stairs, giving a quick peck to both her parents before yelling she'll be back before midnight as she exited her house.

Shuhua got startled to see the door suddenly being opened but smiled as she see Soojin. 

"I'm sorry for making you wait" Soojin sighed as she panted.

Shuhua was about to reply when she saw Soojin's parents inside, looking at them. Shuhua immediately bowed at them politely. 

"Hello. I'm Shuhua. I promise to make sure she'll be back safe and sound later" Shuhua said with her serious face that Soojin almost laughed but she hold her laughter.

"Ah. Hello dear. Alright, we trust you. You seem to be a good person" Mrs Seo said.

"Ok mom, dad. We'll be going now. Bye" Soojin decided to cut them off before it's getting late.

"Byebye!" Shuhua waved with her free hand and looked back as she smiled at Soojin's parents while Soojin's already pulling her other hand.

"You have a beautiful house" Shuhua said.

"Thanks. Now where are we going?" Soojin asked.

"It's a place near here" Shuhua said.

Shuhua hugs Soojin's arm as she just dragged the older girl with her. 

"Wait wait. Where are we going?" Soojin asked as she stopped Shuhua from dragging her.

"Soojin honey, we're going in" Shuhua answered and started to drag her but Soojin stopped her again.

"But this is an apartment" Soojin said.

"Exactly, so just come. I want to show you my new place"

"Huh??"

The walk from her house to the apartment was only around 10 minutes. Soojin didn't say anything else as she just followed Shuhua.

"I wanted you to be my first guest, that's why I'm bringing you here. I decided to move here since it's closer to our college and also close to your place of course" Shuhua chuckled.

"But... Why? So you're living alone?"

"I just wanted to. Yes! I'm not living with Yuqi anymore and she's fine with it" Shuhua replied.

Soojin nodded her head and looked around the place. She likes the place, it's simple and not too many stuffs and furniture yet. 

"What do you think?" Shuhua asked as she leaned on wall as she looked at Soojin who's observing her kitchen now.

"Mm. Not bad" Soojin mumbled.

Soojin gasped when Shuhua suddenly hugged her from behind but soon she melted into her arms as she leaned her back on Shuhua.

"Do you like the place?" Shuhua asked and put her chin on Soojin's left shoulder.

"Mm. I like it"

"Then, do you want to move in with me?"

Soojin turned her head slightly before she smiled. 

"So you're asking me to move in with you first before you even make me yours" Soojin said.

Shuhua chuckled and tightened her hug on Soojin. 

"Then, do you want to be my girlfriend? Jagiya?"

Soojin rolled her eyes then takes off Shuhua's arms off her as she turned around to look at Shuhua.

"Now you're calling me jagiya before I even accept you?"

"I'm a woman full with confidence. I know you'll like it though. Right?" Shuhua wiggled her eyebrows.

"Hm. I don't think so" Soojin said with a straight face as she walked to the living room now.

"Yah!! Don't lie! It's bad to lie!" Shuhua whined while Soojin just ignored her and sit down on the couch as she rubbed the fabric.

"Mm this is comfy" Soojin mumbled.

"Jin ah! I'm talking to you here!!"

"Oh. You are?"

Soojin laughed when Shuhua looked at her with her dumbfounded face.

"You're so mean" Shuhua pouted.

Soojin just smiled at her and pat the space beside her, gesturing Shuhua to sit with her which Shuhua followed. 

"But I still like you" Shuhua added as she sit down then takes Soojin's hand on her lap.

"I wonder, why do you like me so much?" Soojin asked.

"Do I really need a reason to like you?" Shuhua asked back.

"Well. I mean, there must be something that makes you like me. No?"

"No. I just like you, that's all. One day I saw you then I'm attracted to you. It's just... I don't know, it's you" Shuhua said.

Soojin hummed and keep quiet after that, feeling butterflies in her stomach with Shuhua's confession.

"But... I never really ask you back you know. My feelings, is it one sided?" Shuhua asked.

Soojin looked at Shuhua who's looking at her with her round and adorable eyes. 

'How can I not fall for this girl?' Soojin thought.

"No. It's not one sided" Soojin can feel the heat on her cheeks as she told Shuhua how she feels.

"So, you like me too?" Shuhua asked again to confirm it.

"Hm" Soojin nodded and looked down on their hands, hiding her blushing face. Shuhua find Soojin cute being all shy like this but she doesn't mind.

"I'm glad" Shuhua whispered.

Both feeling their hearts jump in joy as they enjoyed the silence, just feeling peaceful and happy being together at the moment.

"Let's go grab some food? You're dressing up this pretty already, so I need to take you out for a proper date" Shuhua said.

"Ok"

Soojin let Shuhua intertwined their hands together as they went out of Shuhua's new apartment.