Eight (part 1)

It's always Sooshu

Annual Party is always necessary for Song Yuqi and Jeon Soyeon. They wouldn't miss it every years. They were known as high school sweethearts previously during their school time and their relationship is strong that they are still together even after 5 years and still counting.

They both agreed to open up their own entertainment agency and managed it together which successfully to climb up as Top 3 entertainment agency in South Korea under the name Giant Jelly Entertainment or for short GJ Ent.

They are not only the founders of the company but Soyeon also works as songwriter/music producer, lyricist, and she even debuted as a rapper and a singer under GJ Ent. The same thing goes to Yuqi. They both gained more popularity for their own name and their company too as fans love their songs and voices.

They are now known as the unstoppable duo in entertainment industry as everytime they released a song, they'll take over the chart and win lots of award.

GJ Ent has popular groups like BTOB, Pentagon and CLC as well as more talented artists signed under them such as their rising solo singers, Kim Minnie and Cho Miyeon who have become their good friends along the way. They managed to get Seo Soojin, the most wanted choreographer in the industry to join their company and grow closer as good friends too. 

So, to expand the business further, Soyeon decided to start making their artists getting involve in acting. She tried to find a good teacher for her artists until one day, Yuqi came to her to drop a good news. Which, she found a perfect person for the job. 

It's one of Asia's best female actress, known as most versatile actress as well as the prettiest out of all, named Yeh Shuhua who had recently decided to step down from her career as an actress to enjoy rest of her youth and to do other things she would love to do. She's only accepting modelling offers all around Asia since then.

She is now at GJ Entertainment 3rd Anniversary Annual Party for the first time ever. She knows she made many heads turned for her as soon as she entered the luxury hotel ballroom.

She did her research before coming here, accepting the invitation from Song Yuqi personally, her childhood best friend whom she haven't met in such a long time. They talked alot through phone calls before Shuhua finally came to Seoul. 

"Shushu!!"

Shuhua smiled immediately when Yuqi walked- almost running towards her with Soyeon walking calmly behind her.

"You're here! Oh my god! I missed you!"

Shuhua rolled her eyes but hugged her back. 

"You said that but you never even bother to visit me in Taiwan, Song Yuqi"

"Uh huh, say it to yourself"

Shuhua laughed with Yuqi. She was just joking and she knows the both of them were busy trying to achieve their dreams that they didn't get to meet alot the past few years. 

"You must be the great Jeon Soyeon. Hello, I'm Yeh Shuhua. Its nice to finally meet you. You can just call me Shuhua, unnie" Shuhua greeted Soyeon politely as she finally reached them and grinned at her. Soyeon chuckled and nodded her head while she accepted Shuhua's handshake offer.

"Nice to meet you too, Shuhua. I heard alot of good things about you from Yuqi. I look forward to know more about you and let's be friends yes?"

"Hahaha. Yes. Sure. I would love to be your friend, unnie" Shuhua smiled at her.

"So, I heard you got yourself a girlfriend"

"Hmm, kind of?" Shuhua tapped her chin.

"Yah! What do you mean? Rumours about you and your "maybe" girlfriend have been spreading around already" Yuqi told her.

"I know, but we're still not on that stage yet. We're just seeing each other and I'm still trying to get to know her" Shuhua explained.

"Damn. Reporters sure are fast"

"Right. Tell me about it"

Soyeon just smiled watching her girlfriend catching up with Shuhua and she could see that they really missed each other alot as the two of them couldn't stop talking.

 

While on the other hand, 

Minnie and Miyeon are together, watching their interaction from afar as everyone else keep glancing at them too.

"So that's Yeh Shuhua. She's so pretty" Miyeon praised.

"She is! She looks cute too. I didn't know Yuqi and Soyeon are close to her" Minnie said.

"Should we go to them?" Miyeon asked Minnie.

"Yeah. Let's go" Minnie agreed right away.

Yuqi and Shuhua were laughing about something when they are approaching. Soyeon was the first one to notice them coming their way. 

"Oh, hey unnies" Soyeon greeted.

"Minnie unnie and Miyeon unnie! Meet my best friend, Shuhua! Shu, you know them right? They are our pride" Yuqi introduced them with excitement.

Shuhua chuckled and nodded before she turned towards Minnie and Miyeon. 

"Hello. I'm a fan. It's nice to meet you both. Maybe I can get your autograph after this?" Shuhua asked shyly in a cute manner.

Minnie and Miyeon squealed at her cuteness. 

"You've met all of our close friends now except for Soojin unnie. Where is she?" Yuqi said as she looked around.

"I don't know. She said she's here already but we haven't seen her around" Miyeon told Yuqi.

"It's alright. I can meet her some other time- oh, wait" Shuhua excused herself to answer a phone call.

"Let me try and call Soojin" Soyeon mumbled and took out her phone. While she's dialing Soojin's number, Soojin has finally appeared behind them.

"Why did she hang up on me?" Soyeon asked and frowned.

"Because I'm here" Soojin said and the girls turned to look at her.

"Wow, gorgeous as always" Yuqi smirked and give her a thumbs up which Soojin only smiled shyly in returned but satisfied with the compliment.

"You're late. I want to introduce you to my precious best friend" Yuqi pouted.

"She's actually planning to set you up with her best friend" Soyeon whispered at Soojin but doesn't make an effort to whisper properly as Yuqi, Miyeon and Minnie can hear her too.

"I thought she has someone already?" Miyeon asked and looked at Yuqi.

"Nah. She confirmed it to me already. They're only on a dating stage. Not in a relationship officially yet. So, Soojin still have a chance" Yuqi explained.

"And why do you want Soojin to be with her?" Minnie asked.

"Because I don't like that girl she's with currently and I think Soojin unnie would be a great partner for her" Yuqi answered proudly, making Soojin blushed more with Yuqi's never ending compliment.

"But it'll be hard for Soojin then. Shuhua is with other girl right now, Soojin have to do something to get her attention" Miyeon said.

"Soojin is more than capable to get her attention. Aren't you?" Soyeon finally speaks up and now they all looked at Soojin.

"True. Soojin unnie just breath and everyone will be on their knees for her" Yuqi said.

"Yuqi ya. Don't exaggerate too much" Soojin whined while the others just laughed.

"But you're Seo Soojin. I'm sure anyone would fall head over heels for you if you decide that you want them" Yuqi exclaimed.

"That... I can't deny that" Soojin answered slyly yet she chuckled shyly.

"See! I say you meet her first and if you like her, by all means, just make her fall for you already" Yuqi said.

"Mm if I do like your friend, I'll make sure she won't be able to look at anyone else but me" Soojin replied with a playful smirk on her face.

"Woman. I'm rooting for you!" Yuqi nodded her head vigorously while Soyeon just smiled at her girlfriend's behaviour.