One (part 3 - Final)

It's always Sooshu

"Sooooo... What's going on between you and Shuhua?" Soyeon asked Soojin who's busy putting her books inside her locker.

"Hm? What do you mean?" Soojin asked back without looking at her.

"You know, we let it be and never ask not because we don't know anything. We've been observing and we noticed how you're growing more closer with her now."

"Isn't that a good thing?"

"Well. It is. But it's just rare of you. Do you like her?"

"What about you, when you're going to confess to Yuqi?"

"Hey. I asked you first."

"I don't need to answer if I don't want to, do I?"

Soyeon sighed and Soojin only smiled a little. 

"Ok. You are definitely weird. You are not the same Seo Soojin I've known for so long." Soyeon said, frowning as she looked st Soojin's face.

"What are you talking about. I am still the same Seo Soojin."

"But you-"

Soyeon paused when she heard the familiar loud voice coming from the end of the corridor. She and Soojin turned around to look at Yuqi and Shuhua who were laughing and running away from an annoyed Miyeon and Minnie.

"I wonder, what did they do this time." Soyeon sighed. Ever since they all grew closer, Yuqi and Shuhua always tease the love birds.

Shuhua who were still laughing with Yuqi stopped immediately and screamed Soojin's name as soon as she saw her.

"SEO SOOJIIIIIINNNN!!!"

Soojin only crossed her arms and looked at Shuhua running towards her with her poker face. 

"AAAAAHHHHHH! JIN AH! I MISS YOUUUU!" Shuhua squealed and hugged her tight, ignoring all the stares from other students who have been shipping them secretly and some stares with envy too.

Soyeon raised her eyebrows seeing Soojin trying to hold her smile. Soojin only rolled her eyes on Soyeon but stay still, letting Shuhua hugging her without doing anything. 

"Hi Soyeon!" Yuqi greeted her with a wide smile when she's standing beside her.

"Oh. Yuqi ya." Soyeon smiled back at her and Yuqi swore that her heart skipped a beat.

When Minnie and Miyeon finally reached them, they smacked Yuqi's head lightly then pinched Shuhua's cheek which got whines from the two girls.

"Noooooooo. My pretty cheeks!!" Shuhua pouted and glared at them but still not letting go of Soojin.

"Yah! Why did I get a smack but Shuhua got pinch on cheeks?" Yuqi protested.

"Because Shuhua is still our baby." Miyeon said and Minnie nodded.

"Ugh." Yuqi slumped her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

Shuhua giggled seeing Yuqi's face but then she turned to face Soojin and smiled cutely at her. Soojin who was also looking back at her just give her a small smile. 

"Jin ahhh, how was classes? Did you miss meeeee?" Shuhua talked in her usual cute voice. 

"Mm. Classes are alright. How about you?" Soojin asked her back. 

"I can't focus because Yuqi keep disturbing me." Shuhua pouted. 

"Yah! When did I ever???" Yuqi widened her eyes. 

"Hehe kidding." Shuhua laughed. 

"Alright girls. Let's go now. I'm tired already." Soyeon said. 

"YAY LET'S PARTYYYY!" Shuhua suddenly do her weird dance. 

"Someone, anybody, stop her." Soyeon said and already walked ahead. 

"Well. This time, not me." Yuqi said with hands raised and following Soyeon. Minnie grabbed Miyeon and grinned at Soojin. 

"She's yours now." Minnie said then giggling with Miyeon as they ran after Soyeon and Yuqi. 

Soojin sighed and bowed a little and mumbled a "sorry" to students who were there watching Shuhua. 

"Ah this girl." Soojin muttered as she grabbed Shuhua's arm to stop her from dancing. 

"Hm? Jinjin!!" She squealed with her round cute eyes looking at Soojin, still smiling as always. 

"We should go. The girls are leaving already." Soojin told her softly. 

"Ok!!!" Shuhua cheered then run ahead. 

"Faster Jinjin ahhhh or they will leave us!" Shuhua shouted as she continues to run. 

Soojin smiled and walked calmly, keep watching Shuhua being excited as Shuhua skipping cheerfully like a little kid in front of her. 

"Jinjin!! Faster fasteeeeerrr!!" Shuhua turned around and urged her to be faster. 

Soojin rolled her eyes but her smile gets bigger as she gave in and speed up to get to Shuhua. Shuhua grinned and immediately clinging onto Soojin's arm like a koala as she continued skipping, dragging Soojin with her. 

 

 

 

... 

 

 

 

The girls are now at Yuqi's and Shuhua's apartment. They planned to hang out for the night since tomorrow is Saturday, they don't have classes at all. Since Shuhua and Soojin preferred it to be at home so they just decided to have a movie marathon together. 

They already bring some clothes for the sleepover and take turn to wash up with Shuhua being the last one as she will take her time washing up. 

Soojin just finished showering and head out to the living room. 

"Oh you're done?" Yuqi asked her. She only nodded and was about to join them on the sofa when Yuqi asked her to get Shuhua to wash up already. 

"Where is she?" Soojin asked. 

"Probably her room." Yuqi said as she's busy with her phone ordering some food for them online with Soyeon. 

Soojin just turned to go to Shuhua's room, she knocked softly and waited for a while before she opened the door slowly.

Right there, she can see Shuhua was sleeping. Soojin closed the door and approached her carefully as she sit near Shuhua. She stared at Shuhua's peaceful face. 

"Do I like you?" Soojin whispered.

"If seeing you makes my heart skips a beat yet at the same time making me feel at ease being with you is a sign of love, then I do. If having you close to me makes me feel butterflies is a sign of love, then I do." Soojin talked to herself.

"And if..." She paused as she put her palm on Shuhua's cheek gently and caressed her.

"If it's true that you like me like I do, then I... I want to be with you, as your lover." Soojin said.

"I do."

Soojin froze when she heard Shuhua speaks. Shuhua has opened her eyes, staring right into her eyes now. Shuhua smiled and hold Soojin's hand that's on her cheek.

"I do, I like you. In fact, I've been in love with you since day one." Shuhua confessed.

"Y-You do?" Soojin asked to confirm it again. Shuhua nodded.

"I thought I made it obvious but I think Yuqi is right, you are really so slow to realise my feelings for you." Shuhua giggled.

"Ah." Soojin blushed and looked down on her lap but there's a smile on her face.

"Hey." Shuhua called for her attention and sit up, scooting closer to Soojin who put on a shy smile but her dazzling beautiful eyes looking at Shuhua with admiration.

Shuhua was caught off guard by how Soojin's staring at her and it definitely makes her heart pounded so fast. 

"In case you didn't know, I want to be with you too. As your lover." Shuhua said.

"O-Oh..." Soojin bites her bottom lip and blushed even more.

"Seo Soojin, would you be my girlfriend?" Shuhua asked and squeezed Soojin's hand that she's still holding.

"I would love to." Soojin answered in a tiny whisper, Shuhua almost couldn't hear her but she heard it clearly.

Shuhua grinned and couldn't hold herself anymore so she jumped off the bed and do her usual silly celebration dance causing Soojin to chuckle at her. 

"So we are officially together now. Yes??" Shuhua asked for a final confirmation from Soojin who immediately nodded her head with a loving smile on her face.

"I can't believe this. You're like a dream comes true." Shuhua said and bended abit to cup Soojin's face.

Shuhua's cute round eyes staring into Soojin's pretty eyes as both have this content smile on their face. 

"I love you, Seo Soojin. I promise I'll be a good girlfriend to you. I'll be there for you through all your struggles and your happy days." Shuhua said and Soojin knows that Shuhua mean it.

"I love you too, Yeh Shuhua. I'll do the same." Soojin replied.

Shuhua then kissed Soojin's forehead and stays for few seconds, making Soojin to close her eyes feeling too much happiness in her heart.

'If this is how it feels like to be in love, then let me be with her forever. Because I think, I finally found what I've been looking for.' Soojin said in her head.

 

 

 

The End.