009

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, today you'll play basketball." Coach Teddy said after our team gathered in the gym. "Mark, Donghae choose who will be in your teammates. Donghae you choose first."

 

"Hyuk!"

 

"I want Jiyong." Mark grinned. I smiled and went beside him.

 

"Kevin," Donghae smirked at me. He knows that Kevin doesn't like me, but I just laughed inside. Kevin is now avoiding me like I'm carrying a deadly disease.  Every time he saw me approaching,  he will quickly find another way just to avoid me as well as his friends. 



Aries." Mark is choosing those who were not included in the first five. He chooses those who just always do a sub while Donghae choosing those who are always on the game and his friends.

 

"Carl." 



"Marion."

 

"Aiden."

 

"Hoon."

 

I smiled at who mark chose. Even though all of them are only sub players but they are good players.

 

Aries is very good at carrying the ball, Marion is good under the ring, and Hoon is good in the rebound, the score is no problem because Mark and I can handle it.

 

"Who will do a jumped ball?" Coach Teddy asked and Mark pushed me forward smirking at me. I shrugged my shoulder. Donghae stepped forward smirking, but I ignored him but grinning inside. Coach in the middle of us. I look at my teammate in the position ready to catch the ball. 

 

Coach Teddy blows the whistle and throws the ball up in the air. I quickly jumped catching the ball and throw the ball to Aries. I saw Donghae glare at me but I just grinned in return and took my position running behind my team towards our side of the ring.

 

Aries passed the ball to Mark, and he quickly passed the ball to Marion, I grinned to see when the ball went inside the ring when he shoots it under the ring. Kevin tried to get the rebound but he is not matched with  Hoon who is taller than him, and Hoon got the ball swiftly.

 

Hoon passed the ball to me, but I stumbled forward when Donghae elbows my side. Wow! This guy has an issue with me because he hit me hard.

 

"Fowl." Coach Teddy called out. "What the hell Donghae?" This is a friendly match with your teammates why using dirty tactics." Coach scolded him.

 

"I didn't purposely do it, coach. It's an accident." He reasoned out but everyone knows the truth.  Coach shook his head and doesn't retort at him anymore.

 

"Jiyong you do two free throws."  Coach Teddy said and I quickly stood on the free-throw line. Coach throws me the ball and I caught it. I dribble it a few times before I shoot it to the ring, and my teammates screamed grinned when the ball went inside the ring. I shoot the next one and it went inside the ring again and my teammates cheered with glee.

 

Hyuk got the ball and he quickly runs to their side of the ring and where Kevin is waiting, he passed the ball at him, but Area was quickly beside him. Aries tries to steal the ball but Kevin passed it to Carl who was under the ring. He shoots it and it went inside. 

 

The game continues and Donghae is the one watching me.  The ball is now on our side and Mark was the one carrying it, he passed it to me, and I'm at the three points Area, I try to shoot it but before I could let go of the ball Donghae jumped blocking it but kick me in the process sending me on the ground.

 

"What the hell, Donghae." Mark snarled and grabbed his collar.

 

"Stopped!! Coach screamed. I stood up rubbing my side that he kicks, and glare at him, but he nonchalantly shrugged his shoulder as if he did nothing.

 

"Donghae you do fifteen laps around the stadium." Coach said.

 

"Coach, it's an accident. I couldn't be avoided sometimes." He reasoned out.

 

"Do I look stupid to you?" Coach snarled. "You're the captain. You should be a model for your team but what you are doing? Why you hate Jiyong? What did he do to you? Do you envy him because he is a good player?"

 

"Of course not, why would I envy him? He doesn't that good."

 

"Then do a fifteen lap. The rest of you can go home first." Coach said and went back to his seat. Mark smirked at Donghae and pulled me with him. Marion, Aries, and Hoon followed us both grinning.

 

"Wow! Jiyong this is the first time Donghae being punished and it because of you. He felt threatened by you that's why he hates you." Marion said chuckling.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter