002

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG

The whole afternoon, my classes went smoothly despite the mean girl is my classmate, as well as the brave girl during my encounter with the bully in my locker, are my classmates. It turns out the mean girl and brave girl are friends.


My classmates in all of my classes give me a weird look, some in disgust, and laugh because of my outfit but I ignored all of it. I'm here to experience a free life, a life of a teenager.


I found out that the school has a basketball team, and I want to try out. It's my hobby. I love to play basketball with Dad and my uncle every time they have free time. I'll ask Mom and Dad later if I can try out.


I went to my last class of the day, and it was Physical Education. I followed my classmate silently to the Gym. Our teacher is already in the middle of the Gym when we arrived. He called us to gather around him, and check our attendance first.


"Okay, class since this is the first day of our school, I won't let you do anything today. Tomorrow makes sure all of you are already in your PE uniform when you arrived at the Gym. And the coach of our basketball is here if ever there's any of you want to try out for our basketball team. Our school needs more players for the upcoming interschool basketball league. If there's anyone want here is our coach, Coach Teddy."


Wow! They wanted a new player. I think mom won't get mad if I try out without asking permission.  Coach Teddy stepped forward with wahhh isn't it the bully in the first class? What his name again Mark? And the other guy on coach Teddy is the bully during I took my book in my locker. Are they both on the basketball team? If I ever join the team I'm sure these two will team up against me, but I want to join the school team. Maybe I just ignored them or bear their bullying.


"Hello everyone. I am coach Teddy, and this is Donghae. I know some of you already know who he is, but for those who don't he is the captain of our team, and this is Mark his co-captain. Is their anyone want to try out for our team? Our School team is short of players, and we badly need more players for the upcoming inter-school league. Who wants to try out?"


"Coach I want," I said stepping forward. My classmate snigger but I ignored them. I badly want to join the team. This is my dream.


"What is your name?"


"Jiyong Park, coach."


"Jiyong, do you have any experience in playing basketball?"


"I just play at home with my dad and uncles, but I never join a basketball team before."


"Do you know the basic?"


"Yes, coach."


"But you are wearing glasses, is there a problem with your eyes? You know you can't play with glasses on."


"My eyes are good. I just use glasses for fashion." My classmates laugh while coach chuckled. I was honored to make them laugh. I thought chuckling inside.


"Can you take it off?"


"Yes, coach." I quickly take off my glasses and look at him. 

"Okay since you are the only one who wanted to try out in this class. Come." He motioned me to follow. I put my glasses in my pocket, and  I followed him. He stood under the ring and motion for someone, and after a few minutes, two carts of basketball were pushed beside him.


"Okay, Jiyong, I want to test your shooting. I want to know if you are capable to be in the team.  I quickly put my bag on the bench and went beside him.


"You stand under the ring." He told me and I quickly followed. He picked up one ball and throw it to me. 

"You shoot it." I feel nervous suddenly. I'm not good at shooting under the ring. I like long-distance shooting. I dribble the ball for a while and throw it in the ring, but I feel embarrassed for the first on this day when the ball didn't go in the ring, and my classmates laugh as well as Donghae, and Mark.


"You stand at the two points area."  Coach said and I quickly move and stood there. I like this distance. Coach throws the ball at me and  I caught it. I dribble the ball for a few seconds and shoot it. I feel nervous for a few seconds there when the ball rolled at the side of the ring before it went inside. I let out a sigh of relief holding my chest.


"Go to the three points area." I quickly jog to the three points area, and I caught the ball when coach throw it to me. I dribbled it for a few seconds before I throw it in the ring, and I grinned when it went inside.


"Again." Coach said throwing the ball at me, and I throw it in the ring and it went inside again. 

"Go to the left three-point area." I move there and caught the ball when he throws it to me, and shoot it in the ring. I'm so happy when I hear someone clap. When I look who is it, I smile when I saw that it was the brav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter