018

Gdragon Son
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong

 

I watched as Dara prepared our food and brought it to us without uttering a word and left. I just smiled and ate my food watching her every move. 



 

"Ask one of the men that Dad gives us to follow her wherever she goes. I'm sure sooner or later those men that were after her will come to her. They are the key to finding her mother. We need to rescue her mother so that they don't have any leverage to hold against her." I whispered to Bobby. He nodded his head with his eyes roaming around the place for any danger.



 

We left the place after we ate, leaving a big tip for Dara, and I just waved her goodbye when I stepped out the door, not minding that I didn't get any response from her.


 

"Let's wait and follow her after her shift," I told Bobby as we walked to the car. It's still early for my curfew, I still have five hours to burn.


 

We went inside the car and we didn't wait for long because at eight o'clock he stepped out of the bakeshop. We followed her when she went to the bus and we followed her until she reached their apartment before we went home. 


 

"I'm home!" I called out as soon as I stepped inside the front door. It's only nine in the evening three hours earlier than my curfew but this is the first time I have come home this late since the day I stepped out of the house.


 

"Why are you so late to come home, young man?" Uncle Jaejoong asked, standing a few feet away from me with one hand on his waist.  Dad and Mom stood not far away from him.


 

"Daddy allowed me, and I'm being careful."


 

"What? Your father allowed you to stay this late outside? Are you kidding me?"


 

"Jaejoong, Dara, and I  agreed with it. There's no good for him if we keep him locked inside the house and keep him on the leash." My father explained.


 

"You both allowed him to stay outside this late." He asked, eyes wide.


 

"Actually, until midnight," I muttered and covered my ears when he screamed.


 

"What? Are you both crazy? You know how dangerous it is for him out there and you even let him stay outside until midnight?  What are both of you thinking?" He ranted with his hand waving in a different direction with his face flashed in annoyance.


 

"Uncle, I know that you are just worried, but Daddy gave me twenty men under my command and Bobby is back as my guard, and I am old enough to protect myself. You know it yourself because you trained me and I have these. See these two bracelets are fully loaded and I never take them off of my wrist." I said with my arms wrapped around his waist.


 

"Get off me." He scoffed. I quickly removed my arms around him and looked at him grinning.  "Ouch!!! I whined when he poked my forehead but sigh and pulled me in his embrace. 

 

"Be careful out there. If something happens, call me and your parents as soon as possible. Got it?"


 

"Okay!" I smiled. He let go of me and walked away muttering ``I should make more needle holders for you." I chuckled and walked to my parents and gave them both a kiss on their cheek, who were just shaking their heads watching uncle Jaejoong retreating back. 

 

***

 

The next day was boring until It was my last class in physical education. Our PE teacher asked my classmate to pair to play badminton while Mark and I joined our basketball team.  Coach Teddy asked us to do ten laps around the gym to warm up. Then we exercise our footing while dribbling the ball. 



 

Donghae glances at me once in a while when he thinks I am not looking and I'm sure he is cooking something nasty inside his mind.  I pretended I didn't notice him and just kept dribbling the ball while running around the obstacles that we're set in the middle of the Gym together with the rest of the team.



 

I quickly tilted my body when Kevin pretended he fell, throwing the ball on my way. I chuckled when Donghae clenched his Jaw in annoyance when the ball didn't hit me.  I went to Kevin and helped him up then squeezed his shoulder making sure to cause him pain, he winced but held himself not to make any sound.



 

"Be good. You know what will happen if you keep following him." I whispered smiling at him but making sure he could hear the warning in my voice.  After that, I resumed dribbling the ball. 



 

After thirty minutes, coach Teddy called all of us to gather in front of him. "Okay, I have good news but first I want to inform you all that the inter-school league will start two weeks from now.  We need to practice more, so every time it is your PE you'll go to the court to practice and stay a bit late and during the weekend all of you need to come here to practice. Is it alright?"



 

"Yes, coach." We all replied.



 

"Okay, for the good news we got a big sponsor for our team. They will provide everything we need from uniforms, food, and transformation, and if we need a place to stay they will also sponsor it. Everything, even the vitamins for everyone. Coach Teddy announced happily. 



 

" Wow!!!  We all cheered excitedly.



 

"Who is our sponsor coach?" Mark asked.



 

"The Kwon Corporation." Coach Teddy enthusiastic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter