Choice

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s the day Yoongi took Jin Ae to the bridal boutique. The boutique is huge and looks grand. Only the rich will go to such boutique. But as expected Yoongi’s grandfather is a rich man. Once again Jin Ae did not know which one to choose. Finally the stylist assistant help her to choose from a few of their latest design. Jin Ae tried on the first dress but Yoongi shook his head. She tried another one but this time it was Jin Ae didn’t like it because it’s too revealing. She was blushing hard when she has to stand in front of Yoongi feeling in the wedding dress. Yoongi stared at her then looked away “....take that off!....” the stylist assistant quickly apologize. “..!....she has a nice body...but she’s just not my type.....she looks stupid in that dress....why would a bride showing off her body on her wedding dress!.....” Yoongi muttered in his head. All the first five dresses were not to either Yoongi or Jin’Ae’s like. Jin Ae looked around and saw one dress was hanging on its own separated from the rest of the dresses. “..can I try that one?....”the stylist assistant quickly answered “..I’m sorry miss but that one is actually not finished yet....” “..oh..what a shame...it looks nice....” “..can you finish it in ten days time?....” Yoongi interrupted. “....I’ll talk to the actual designer....” the stylist assistant answered. “....I’ll pay double to whatever the actual price is....” he added. “...we’ll have your size measured first miss....so that the dress will fit you well....”. With that Jin Ae was measured then Jin Ae glanced at the dress again. Even though it’s not complete yet but it was indeed a beautiful dress.

 

...later that evening....

 

“....Jin Ae....is everything ready for the wedding?...” the old man asked while they were eating dinner. “...I think so..haraboji....I didn’t know much details of the preparation except for picking up the ring and the wedding dress....” then Han Ji Nu looked at her then reached out for her hand “...Jin Ae...please don’t take it the wrong way why I agree to marry you off to my good friend’s son...before your father passed away........he told me to find you a good match...and it’s easier for me when Yoon Seok told me about his grandson.....I want you to have a good life and Yoongi is just the right one for you....” Jin Ae was silent with her tears already formed in her eyes ready to spill any minutes. “...seeing your father who was so much in love with you mother just could not take it...that he ended fell sick because of his depression of losing your mother....I do not want that to happen to you....just live comfortably and be happy with Yoongi...you both might not love each other right now..but at least...I want to see you with a family I can trust....Jin Ae ..I’m getting older..and will not be around for you forever....after the wedding if I have to go ...I can go peacefully.....” “..haraboji..don’t talk like that....nothing’s going to happen to you...and I will do what you want me to do....” she walked closer to the old man and wrapped her arms around him “..I love you haraboji....I’ll be happy if you are happy....don’t worry about me....”.

 

 

 

....at the club....

 

“...guys!....I have something to tell you...” Yoongi spoke while he had a gathering with his six close friends at a club. “....what is it Yoongi?...you look serious...” Kim SeokJin the first to respond. “..I’m getting married ..in two weeks time....” the rest of the members stopped with whatever they were doing. “....hyung...you’re joking right?....” the orange haired boy asked. “..I’m not Jimin....this time is for real..haraboji has made an arrangement...” “...who’s the girl?....” Taehyung turned to asked. “...grand daughter of his good friend..Han Jin Ae...” Yoongi answered while taking a sip of his whiskey. “....she must be beautiful just like her name....” Jungkook the youngest among them made a comment. “...she’s not bad....but she’s not my type....” the white platinum haired man shot back. “..well..congratulations... Yoongi!...we are happy for you....just tell us..do you need us to do anything for the wedding?....” Hoseok said cheerfully. “..nothing...just turn up on the day....” Yoongi simply said. “...but I thought you’re completing your study abroad....aren’t you?...” Jin asked curiously. “.....that’s the whole idea....I don’t have to face her ...I’ll be flying off to the U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter