Reconciled

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi forced himself to get out of bed. His weak body slowly walked to the bathroom. He stared himself in the mirror. It’s been almost five days he didn’t go to the office. Jin was having a hard time giving excuses to his haraboji and told his secretary to cancel a few meetings. After taking his shower he went down stairs and sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He stared blankly into the space and just could not get it out of his mind when the doctor told him that Jin Ae is pregnant. He put his hands on his forehead and thought that they were never meant to be together. His minds was miles away and only came back to reality when the door bell rings. He walked to the door and opened it. “...hyung....can we talk?...” Yoongi was surprised to see Jungkook standing at his door. “....we have nothing to say to each other....” he said flatly. “..hyung...please hear me out first...after this if you want to kick me out ..you may do so....”. Yoongi opened the door wider then led the younger to walk in.

 

“…hyung….I really like noona..for me she’s the first woman that I ever set my eyes on….I hated it the way you treated her before….” “..if you’re coming here just to tell me that…I have other better things to do….just leave Jungkook…” Yoongi felt annoyed with the younger’s confession. “..wait!...I haven’t finished….”Yoongi looked up at him then Jungkook continued “…she didn’t look at me the way I looked at her….” “..what are you trying to say Jungkook?...” Yoongi’s getting irritated and turned his back on him. “….hyung….she loves you…she only has her eyes on you….she knew you never looked at her….I don’t know how she could bear it all…..she’s been suffering all these times…..go to her…she needs you in time of like this…she’ll be at her apartment” the younger sighed after the long words. “….this is no time to joke around Jungkook!…how can you say that while she’s carrying your child!...damn you Jeon Jungkook!...” Yoongi fumed with anger. “….I never slept with her!...I can never do that!...the child is yours!....you knew what you did…..didn’t you?...”. Yoongi’s eyes widened “…what did you say?...” “..the baby is yours…” Jungkook repeated his words “…she thought it’s no use in telling you since you didn’t want her…..that’s what she thought….” Jungkook added while Yoongi felt so numb to do anything. He stood froze in his spot. “….go and get your girl hyung…” Jungkook told him again. The older quickly rushed to the door but turned back and grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder “….thanks!..I owe you big time!….” with that he left the house. Jungkook shook his head then quickly took out his phone to message someone.

 

So Young’s phone dinged with a notification while she was just walking out of the Gangnam subway station.

 

Jungkook : “….can we meet?....”

So Young : “…sure..I’m at Gangnam…”

Jungkook : “….wait for me by the subway station…will be there in 10minutes…”

Yoongi drove as fast as he can. He glanced at his wrist watch and it’s shows just almost 11.30am. He called her number but the line was switched off. He arrived at the apartment complex and parked his car by the side road. he went straight up to her apartment. Pressing the bell multiple times but there’s no answer. “..Yoongi?...what are you doing here?....”Jin Ae appeared behind him holding a bouquet of flowers. Yoongi’s eyes widened looking at Jin Ae and the man next to her with his hands carrying some grocery shopping. “..hello ..Mr Min…what a surprise to see you here…”. Kihyun greeted him with a slight bow. “..well..emm…I just..want…to..never mind…I’ll call you..” with that Yoongi left without another word. Jin Ae and Kihyun were looking at each other in confused.

 

Yoongi felt like an idiot coming to Jin Ae’s apartment when she’s with someone. His heart broke and cursed himself a thousand times for being so stupid. He went to the usual club he went and sat down alone to have a drink. He felt so frustrated. He kept on telling himself that he was too late. Yoongi had too much of the drinks. He took out his phone and called someone. The line was picked up “....Yoongi?...are you alright?....” Jin’s voice can be heard on the other end. “....hyung...” Yoongi sounded so broken “....where are you?....I’m coming to don’t do anything stupid!...I’m comi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter