You Reap with What You Sow

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night of the gathering in which should be held at the members apartment. But Jin told them at last minute there’s a change of plan. He told them to go to the Golden Lotus club instead. Upon arriving at the club Jimin asked “..why this club?...” “…no reason..just wanted to do it differently…” Jin answered. Taehyung and Jungkook too arrived together. While Hoseok and Namjoon came together. They were at a table by the corner in a separate booth. “…Yoongi’s not here yet?...are you sure he’ll come?...” Namjoon looked worried. “..he’ll be here…just late as usual..” Jin said “..anyway I only told him just now he has to make a U turn …on purpose..” he whispered at Namjoon the last part of his words. “..I hope your plan will work….” Namjoon added.

 

“..I had difficult times trying to convince Hye In about tonight…she’ll kill me if she knew it’s at a club..”. Taehyung told the guys. “..I’m lucky Mi Gyung is understanding..she doesn’t mind…but don’t worry I didn’t tell her it’s here....if ever they found out just say that it was changed last minute by Jin hyung...” they both laughed then “..are you two official now?...” Taehyung asked while pouring some alcohol into his glass. “…we are going to make it official…soon..” Jimin answered with his face full of excitement. “..that’s good….what about you Hobi hyung?...” “..me?...we want to take it slow….Min Ji doesn’t want to rush things yet…she wants to help her parents first....”. “..she’s a responsible daughter....” Jimin said. Not long Yoongi arrived and Taehyung waved his hands to him. “..hi guys..” he greeted them all “..did you manage to leave with no trouble?....” Jin asked while handed him a whiskey. “..yeah..she said she just hang out with her friends....” Yoongi sipped the alcohol and rested his body against the club’s chair. “..you didn’t ask her where?...” the older added. Yoongi shook her head “..why should I...I trust her....” Jin just nodded his head. They all cheered and talk about random things while Jungkook sat silently and kept on staring at his phone. Namjoon and Jin kept on glancing at the club entrance but there’s no sign of one particular figure they expected that night. Then Jungkook excused himself to go to the washroom.

 

Just after he walked away Yoongi spoke to the elder “...hyung...have you heard anything ..about Jin Ae from Jungkook?...” “....no..why?..this lately that kid didn’t talk much...” “...it’s nothing..I’m just wondering if she’s doing fine....” Jin looked at him “...if you’re that worried ..why don’t you call her...” Yoongi shook his head “...no..she told me...not to meet her again....” he was silent for a while “...I don’t know why...but I can’t get her out of my mind....my heart says that I have Ye Ri why should I be thinking of another person....sometimes I went back to our house....hoping that she’s there....but she’s not there anymore....I just miss her hyung...”. “...Yoongi...you need to get your act together....she’s a stranger now....and you wanted Ye Ri all this time...you’ve let Jin Ae’s hand go...it is something you have to face....” Jin told him. “..I know..hyung...I know...” the younger sighed heavily and gulped down the whole of his drinks. “..look who have we got here?...” Namjoon suddenly mocked when he saw Ye Ri walked in and this time she’s with Jooheon holding her by the waist. The six pairs of eyes all turned to the two figures. They look happy together. Yoongi stood up but froze in his spot watching his girlfriend in another man’s arms. “..babe..do you want to sit here or shall we go to the usual room?...” Jooheon asked Ye Ri sweetly. “..let’s go to the room..I don’t want people to notice...” “..suit yourself...let’s go...” They walked through the hallway while Jungkook just came out from the washroom and saw the two figures. He stopped and hid behind a pillar. “...!...” he muttered. He made his way back to where the members were. “...hyung...I thought I saw...” but Yoongi was already taking out his phone and made a call. Jungkook didn’t finished his words. He already knew Yoongi was aware of what happened. But the phone was switched off. His face was dark and his ears were red. He took another drink and slammed the glass on the table. “..Yoongi...are you sure?...” Jin tried to stop him. Jimin , Taehyung and Hoseok stood up too and they were all shocked. Namjoon was the only one who looked calm. With that Yoongi made his way to the hallway and was stopped by two of the club guards “..this is for VIP only...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter