Home

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…March the following year…

 

Yoongi was awake when an announcement was made that they have landed Incheon International Airport. Ye Ri already woke up and preparing herself to disembark from the plane. “..why didn’t you wake me up?...” Yoongi asked. “..you looked tired…and I don’t want to disturb you…” she said. Yoongi sat up and straightening his seat to an upright positioning. The A340 wide body aircraft finally hit the ground smoothly. “…baby…are we going straight to your house?....” Ye Ri asked as she putting on her lipstick. “…no…we’ll go to a different place…okay…” “..but you promised to take me to your house…” “…not right away Ye Ri…I can’t just bring you to my wife…you’ve got to understand…” the girl pouted. “..I’ll take you there when everything has settled down…okay…” Yoongi told her calmly.

 

Jin and Namjoon were waiting for him. As expected they knew Ye Ri will be coming with him. They didn’t tell Jin Ae that Yoongi has returned. They leave it to him to do what he wanted to do. “..hello Yoongi!...good to have you back…” “..thanks hyung…” Namjoon helped to put their suitcases in the trunk. “…straight to your apartment?...” Jin asked. “..yes..please…”. “..how’s everyone?...” “..they are all fine…” Namjoon answered. “..baby..I’m so hungry…” “..didn’t you eat on the plane?...” the male asked feeling abit annoyed because he was tired himself. “…I was sleeping..remember?...” “..we’ll eat later okay…” “..we can get a delivery later….don’t worry Ye Ri ssi..” Jin said coldly from the front seat.

 

They arrived at the tall building apartment. It’s one of the most luxurious apartment in Gangnam. “….we are here…” Jin said and parked the car in the basement. Jin pressed the passcode and opened the door. After he settled the suitcase in the living room “..okay I’ll order some food deliver…” Jin scrolling his phone and put in the order online. Ye Ri looked around the apartment. “..emm… not bad…”. Yoongi rolled his suitcase to the bedroom after kicking his shoes off. The door bell rings after 20minutes of waiting. “..ahh!..food are here…” Jin stood up to get the door. He placed four bowls of jjajangmyeon and a box of fried chicken on the table. “..Ye Ri ssi…help yourself with the food…” Jin offered. He turned to look at Yoongi “..Yoongi..aren’t you eating?...” “..you go ahead..I’m not that hungry…I just want to sleep first…” with that he went to the bedroom.

 

“..I don’t really like Korean dish…” she looked disappointed at the food. “..so sorry…I didn’t know what you like…” Jin answered while continuing to eat the black bean noodle. After finished eating “….we are going now…see you around…” both males exited the apartment. “..I don’t know how Yoongi can stand her…she’s too fussy..” Namjoon complained. “…he’s blinded by love…” Jin simply answered. “..what is he going to do with Jin Ae?...” Namjoon asked looking at the older. “....I honestly don’t know….I can only give him some advise…the rest is up to him…”.

 

It’s been two days already Jin Ae still didn’t know that Yoongi has came back. The members didn’t say anything because they didn’t want to meddle in their affairs. Jin met Yoongi at one afternoon at the apartment. “…can I have a word with you..privately…” Jin told the younger. Ye Ri rolled her eyes and went to the bedroom. “..I think you should go home already…and meet Jin Ae…your haraboji too..he needs to see you…Yoongi..” Jin said feeling a bit upset. “…I know hyung…I’ll go home soon …”. “..okay that’s all I want to say to you….” Jin left not long after that. “…what was he telling you?...” Ye Ri walked to him smirking. “..nothing…only work related..”. “..baby..I’m bored..it’s been two days..can we go out and have lunch?...” she whined at the dark haired man before planting a kiss on the lips. “..okay ..let’s go..”.

 

…mean while Jin Ae with her office mate…

 

“..Jin Ae.. do you want to join for lunch?...c’mon don’t work too hard…let’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter