Meeting

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…sir…the representative from the deco furniture…” Yoongi’s secretary informed him though the phone. “..let them in and call Kim Seokjin to come in too…”. “..you may come in Miss…” the secretary opened the door for her. Jin Ae has to attend the meeting that requested from the Min Corp. Her co worker has called in sick making Jin Ae to come alone. “..thanks…” Jin Ae bowed her head to the secretary. She walked in and saw Yoongi was sitting behind his expensive leather chair with his back facing him. Once he heard the door being opened he turned around and saw Jin Ae walked in. “…hello..Mr Min…it’s a pleasure meeting you again..” she said with her heart about to explode seeing the man again. “..take a seat…” Yoongi offered to the girl. Another knock on the door and Kim Seokjin walked in “..sorry I’m late…” “..hello Jin Ae…” “..hello Jin oppa…” Jin Ae smiled greeting at the older. “..it’s Mr Kim for you....” Yoongi reminded her. “..no..it’s okay..Jin Ae...” Jin tried to cut in. “..no..I should address you formally....my bad..please pardon me for my rudeness...Mr Kim.. ” she said with a light smile but her smile was not as bright as before. She still looked beautiful in her office attire and her hair was tied to a simple pony tail at the back of her head.

 

“..shall we begin?...” Yoongi spoke and both Jin and Jin Ae turned to him to pay attention. “..yes Mr Min..is there anything that you want me to go through again?...maybe any of the designs doesn’t suit to your favour….”. “..yes…for the executive office..I want the design to be according to level..if you can amend them..”. “..sure Mr Min..I will just need to redo the design..” Jin Ae responded in confident. “…I want for my office will be a different one..none in your catalogue that I want….I know you designed one separately but did not include it in here…” “..which one are you referring to Mr Min?...these are all the latest we have..” “..not the one that you showed me before…if you can recall properly…” Jin Ae tried to remember”..oohh..that one!... I didn’t even present it to my boss because it’ll be using a very expensive material in which my boss is not so keen…” “..I want that…I’ll pay any price..just do it…” “..but..Mr Min…” “..just tell your boss that I specifically want it…” “..how should I tell him ..that you knew about it ?..isn’t it a bit weird..he didn’t even know about it….” “…if you refuse my request I will cancel the whole contract…you wouldn’t want me to do that right?...” “..Yoongi..I think we can discuss about this separately…Jin Ae..could you speak to your boss first..and let me know…” Jin Ae nodded and bit her lips and said “..I’ll try my best…” Yoongi been watching her and his heart was aching to reach out for her. “..Yoongi...I think you should give her time to talk and discuss with her boss....” “..no..it’s okay Mr Kim...I’ll do the necessary...” “..very well...I think that’s all for today’s meeting....I’m looking forward to a positive result.... and…Jin you may leave..I need to have a word with her privately…” Yoongi told the older as he purposely took one of the folders pretending to read it. “..I’ll see you around Jin Ae…” Jin Ae bowed her head then Jin left.

 

Yoongi picked up his desk phone and talked to his secretary “….don’t let anyone come in…” and put down the phone. He turned to look at Jin Ae “…I noticed you didn’t even take the car…” Yoongi asked without looking. “…I have my own car…” she simply answered him. “..Jin Ae… are you that upset ..that you didn’t want to accept anything…” “…Mr Min.…we shouldn’t be discussing this...” Jin Ae was angry at him. How dare he talked about their personal things while a minute ago he told her to be formal. “...cut the honorofic....” the man said as he walked to her. “....you are confusing me!....can I just go now..we’ve done with the meeting....” Jin Ae firmly told him. “...Jin Ae...I just want you to move into the new apartment.... it’s nearer to your work place....and for most of all ...I don’t want haraboji to think that I mistreated you...” “..I’ll move in there..once I’ve settled everything....I miss haraboji too...that’s why I want to stay a bit longer....” she said than looked at him “..and I miss you ...” but the words didn’t come out. “...I need to go now.... can I ask a favour from you?.....” she said to him “..what is that?....” he asked looking at her “...I think..it’s best we don’t meet again....I’ll get the furniture ready...if you have any queries just deal with our assistants......have a good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter