Confused

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting with the Min Corp’s CEO himself Jin Ae went to drop by at one the grill house bbq. She took out her phone and sent a message to her bff. All her bff were stuck with their own things. Hye In has plan with taehyung while Mi Gyung has a movie night with Jimin. Min Ji went back with her mother to visit her halmonie. Jin Ae finally remembered Jungkook and send a quick message to him.

 

Jin Ae noona : “...Jungkook ..will you be free to eat dinner with me?....I wanted to treat you remember?...”

Jungkook : “....sure noona..just send me the location....I’m free tonight...”

 

Jungkook arrived at the grill bbq house not long after that. Jin Ae waved her hands once she saw Jungkook walked in. “..you’re fine with the place right?....” Jin Ae asked him. “...oohhh..yes..I just love grill food....” the younger man told her with his wide smile. “....shall we order some sojus?....” Jin Ae offered. “..yes...why not....”. Not long the waiter brought their food and sojus. “..noona...why did you want to eat with me?....where’s your friends?...” “..ahh..they all are busy with their own appointments....but I really wanted to eat with you anyway....” Jin Ae told the younger then slowly sipped her soju. “....are you sure you’re not stress?...” Jungkook said looking at her. “....does it show?....” Jungkook nodded “..well..I’m a bit stress out...as usual it’s work related and....never mind...” “..is it hyung?..” Jungkook could guessed. “...well..yes..partly...but it’s okay..Jungkook....let’s eat....the food looks delicious...”. The two of them started eating and drinking. Jin Ae was on her fifth bottle of the Soju. She talked a lot then she spilled out what’s inside her heart. She cried and Jungkook let her leaned on his chest. “...I understand noona...I’ll be here..for you...” the girl then passed out. Jungkook ended paying the bills and brought Jin Ae home.

 

Jungkook carried Jin Ae on his back and press the door bell. “..Jungkook laid the drunken woman on the bed then placed her handbag on the small table nearby. “...hyung..just take care of her.....” “..thanks..Jungkook....” the younger left after that leaving Yoongi staring at her. “..why did you drink so much?....”. He removed her heels and her jacket then pulled up the blanket.

 

The next morning Jin Ae went down for breakfast. Everything was still quiet even though the time was almost 8am in the morning. Jin Ae just had a quick drink of the juice before leaving for work. As she was passing the living room she saw Yoongi was sleeping on the couch. She frowned and thought maybe he had an argument with Ye Ri. She walked to him and stared at the sleeping man. Even when he was sleeping he’s still looked good. Jin Ae pulled up the light blanket up to his chest “..he must be still tired....” she thought to herself and left letting the man to sleep in peace.

 

Jungkook’s phone dinged with a notification. He swiped opened to read the message.

 

Jin Ae noona : “…I’m sorry Jungkook..you ended paying…I’ll pay back your money…”

Jungkook : “…it’s okay noona..I’m more than happy to treat you for dinner…”

Jin Ae : “…thank you for sending me home too…I’ll make it up to you someday ….maybe dinner at my house…”

Jungkook : “..I ‘ll look forward too….”

Jin Ae : “..I ‘ll let you know …”

 

Jungkook smiled like an idiot “….who’s been texting you?...” Jimin noticed “…ahh..it’s just Jin Ae noona….” “..yah!....why are you smiling like you’re in love!....that’s hyung’s wife!...” the dark blonde haired man yelled. “…..so what?...is it wrong to like her?...Yoongi hyung never cared of her feelings anyway!...” Jungkook shot back and stood up from the couch. “..yah!.Jeon Jungkook!....” Jimin yelled back but the younger didn’t even bothered to respond instead just walked off. “..what’s the commotion here?...” Namjoon walked in along with Hoseok. “…hyung….it’s Jungkook..I think he likes Jin Ae noona…” Jimin told the two olders. “…I’m not surprised…” Namjoon answered casually. “..what makes you say that?...” Jimin asked in confused. “…Just look at her..only Yoongi is blind!....she’s beautiful and smart….” The older responded back. “….yeah..I agreed…being Jungkook..it’s just surprised me that he seems close with Jin Ae...usually he’s shy around girls...and I think it frustrated him for Yoongi to ac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter