Project

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…Yoongi…this is what I want to discuss with you….” Jin laid out a few folders infront of them. The two men were discussing in Yoongi’s office. The dark haired man going through the document and a big spread sheet on the big table. It’s the structure plan of the new building of the Min Corp. “…this is company has been appointed for the whole interior furnitures….” Jin added handing him a another folder. Yoongi took it and tried to call the home deco company that came to his mind. That’s right, that’s where Jin Ae was working. “..isn’t this where Jin Ae is working?...” “..yup..that’s the one..” the older nodded his head. “….we will set up a meeting with them…then…” the new CEO suggested. “..okay I’ll get the secretary to arrange the meeting when we both are available….”. “…ahh..by the way the boys want a gathering at the usual club tonight…they were asking about you…are you free tonight?...” Jin spoke again before leaving. “…I’ll find time…” Yoongi answered while going back to his chair.

 

Yoongi returned home later in the afternoon telling Ye Ri that they are going to the club that evening. Jin Ae has not returned back yet from work. Ye Ri was dressing up that evening in the most y dress she could wear. “….don’t you think you’re a bit over dress?...” Yoongi told her seeing the girl is almost . “…it’ll be a waste to hide my beautiful body…you should be proud that I’ll be next to you…” she rolled her eyes while putting on her louis vuitton’s heels. They both walked down the stairs when the door buzz opened. Jin Ae walked in and saw the couple was on their way out. She stared at them without saying anything while Ye Ri was smirking and linked her arms to Yoongi then said “….shall we go baby…we don’t want your friends to wait for us…”. Yoongi just looked at Jin Ae without saying anything. Jin Ae walked past them as if the two were invincible to her. She went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water for herself “..whatever…” she muttered while gulping down the remaining water in the glass.

 

..at the club…

 

“….hyung over here!...” Jimin waved at him. “..hello guys!..hope you don’t I brought Ye Ri along…she doesn’t want to be alone…..” Yoongi told them. The members just nodded their heads. “..sure no problem..Yoongi…c’mon..what do you want to drink?...” Hoseok stood up and called the waiter. “…whiskey should be fine…” the latter took his seat and so did Ye Ri. “..hey..where’s Jungkook?...” Yoongi asked. “…he should be here…” not long Jungkook arrived and his eyes already fixed on Ye Ri “…aisshh!..this hyung…why did he has to bring this !...” he muttered to himself. “…Jungkook..ah…come here buddy!...” Jungkook walked to the older then Yoongi stood up to give him a hug. “...are you okay?....you don’t look too happy…” Yoongi was the closest to the maknae and he can just sensed if Jungkook felt troubled. “…nothing..hyung..I’m fine…where’s Jin Ae noona?...” “…she’s at home…well…you know her…she’s not fond of going to club…” Ye Ri was helping herself with some drinks. Yoongi reminded her “…don’t drink too much ..you can’t hold your alcohol well…” “..don’t worry baby…just a glass…” the girl told him. “..Yoongi…the meeting has been set and it will be next week…Monday morning…” Jin told him. “..okay that’s good…” Yoongi responded. “…I wonder if Jin Ae is involve in this project?..” Jin retorted back. “…emm..maybe not…she’s not holding a higher post in the company…” Yoongi answered while taking a sip of his whiskey. :..you never know..Yoongi…you never talk to her about her work…” Yoongi looked at the older “…no offense ..I’m just saying…” Jin held up his glass. “..yeah...you’re right…” Ye Ri who has been quiet since earlier stood up and told Yoongi that she wanted to go to the washroom. Yoongi nodded then the girl walked away. “….so Tae…what’s new ?...I can see your relationship is progressing well…” the gorgeous man grinning feeling a bit shy. “…nothing is official yet hyung…but she wants me to meet her parents soon….” “..what’s her name again?...” Yoongi asked curiously “..Jo Hye In…Jin Ae’s best friends…” “..really?...I didn’t get to know her friends…” “….you didn’t get the chance to know her well…hyung…you left her for the US..remember?..” Jungkook cuts in the conversation sounded a bit pissed off. “..yes…you’re right..”.

 

“....Jooheonney?...is that really you?....” Ye Ri bumped into Jooheon on her way to the washroom. “..Ye Ri!.darling!....waahh...look at you...so y as always....” Jooheon came to hug her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “..who are you with here?...Yoongi?....” Jooheon asked looking around. “..yeah..he’s with s...and I’m so bored...they kept on talking about work!...” Ye Ri pulled a face. “....hey...let me meet him?...” Ye Ri quickly stopped him “....why don’t we have a little fun together....” Ye Ri pulled Jooheon closer and whisper “..you look so handsome tonight...” she was gazing at Jooheon’s chest and caressed it softly. “....and you..look ing hot too....why not...”. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter