Stay

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“......please stay....” Yoongi held her by the wrist Jin Ae was shocked . She stared at the man but his eyes were still closed. His gripped on her wrist loosened and the hand fell on the bed. Jin Ae leaned down to pull up the cover above him. The man was indeed drunk. But Yoongi reached out for her hand again “..please stay with me....” Jin Ae calmly lied down next to him with her back facing him. The man wrapped his arms around her waist. For the first time since the incident at the club the man finally slept peacefully. Jin Ae closed her eyes and it’s funny that she felt so calm and peaceful. Staying in the man’s arm felt just right as if she belongs to the man.

 

Morning came so soon when she was still on her side just like last night. Yoongi’s arms was still around her when she opened her eyes. she could feel his soft breathing against her neck. She moved away slowly just not to wake him up. She stood up leaving him sleeping soundly. Jin Ae decided to make some hangover soup for him considering he was drunk last night. She was not sure what time will Jin come to pick him up. At the same she needs to go to work and due to the coming project she has been busy. She quickly changed to her office attire and left a note for Yoongi before leaving the apartment.

 

“...there’s food just heat them up ...Jin oppa will be coming to pick you up......”

 

It’s Yoongi turned to wake up when his phone was ringing non stop in his jacket’s pocket. “..where’s the damn jacket....” he looked around the room and realized it’s not the room he was familiar with. “..I thought I was sleeping with someone....” then he reached out for his phone “...hello..” “..Yoongi..ah!...I’m on my way to pick you up....” “..hyung?...where am I?...” “..aren’t you with Jin Ae?...she called me last night and told me she took you to her place....” Yoongi’s eyes widened. He quickly got out of bed and walked out. He looked around the place but Jin Ae was no where to be seen. “....okay hyung..I’ll wait you here....”. After washing up his face he looked around the apartment then walked into the kitchen. He saw some food on the table along with the note slipped under the plate. He heated up the soup and began to eat. Half way through his hangover soup the door bell rings. He stood up and opened it as expected Jin was standing in front of the door.

 

“…morning….” Jin greeted with his wide smile showing his white teeth. “..come in..hyung…I’m in the middle of having breakfast…do you want to join?...” “..no..thanks..I’ve eaten…” the elder followed him to the kitchen. “...she never let you starve before leaving….she’s a wife material….” The younger silently enjoying his soup. “….obviously you didn’t talk to her last night?....” “…I hardly remember anything let alone talking to her!...” Yoongi sounded upset. “….don’t wait too long…by the way….the vendor is fixing the furnitures today…if you’re free later we can go together to the site…” Yoongi nodded while finishing his food. “..so is this the apartment you bought for her?...it’s luxurious…” “..still..I felt like I didn’t give her enough…” “..because of the guilt that filled up your heart and mind……” the younger looked up as if searching for an answer. “..do you think so?...” Jin nodded his head and said “…don’t let her wait too long….”. They left soon after that and headed home before going to the office.

 

“..Jin Ae..I think you need to go to the Min Corp new building…” Jin Ae’s boss told her when she arrived at her office. “…do I have to?...” “..I just want to be sure they’re fixing the furniture correctly especially Mr Min’s office…..I’m a bit nervous with that man…he’s paying us a lot of money….” Jin Ae sighed “..okay..I’ll go later….” “…you’re the best…bring along one of the assistants….” The plump man in suit told her before walking away. “..I can go with you sun bae nim…” the young Soonu who is just an intern eagerly offered himself. “…yes..Jin Ae…you can bring Soonu ..I’m a bit busy with all the drafting…” Ji Hwan the assistant told her over his drawing board. “..okay…Soonu..we’ll go there around 10 o clock later….”. The young intern was excited and quickly prepare himself with all the necessary stuff to take along.

 

“….Yoongi..let’s go now…I think they are already there for the fixing..…” Jin reminded Yoongi about their visit to the site. The young CEO stood up from his chair “…okay…”. During the car ride “….hyung…I’m going to ask her back…” Jin who was driving turn to glance at the younger “….really..that’s good….so..you obviously over Ye Ri already…” “..I don’t want to talk about her or..remember her….she was my mistake…”. Yoongi simply said. “..okay…sorry....” “….it’s okay….hyung…but…what if she reject me?...” “….where’s the confident and savage Yoongi that I know?...huh?...you’ll be alright….”. Jin hit him by the shoulder assur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter