Epilogue ( The Finale )

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...four years later....

 

“....baby!..where did you put my new tie?....” Yoongi shouted from the closet. “....it should be in the top drawer.!....” Jin Ae yelled back from the bathroom. “...it’s not there!....” he responded back. Jin Ae stomped her feet to the closet to look for Yoongi’s tie . Finally she found it right at the far end of the drawer “..here...next time...use your eyes..not your mouth!...” she handed the tie to him “....you always prepare it for me...” he pouted. Jin Ae stopped midway and turned to him “.....I’m sorry....I was busy earlier...here ..let me fix that for you...” Jin Ae helped him with the tie while smiling sweetly at him. Yoongi happily stared at her while she was fixing his tie. “..there...it’s done...” “..thanks ..babe..” Yoongi leaned closer and kissed her “..I love you...” he whispered “..it’s Jin hyung’s wedding today...I just want to be early....” “..I know..” Jin Ae whispered back.

 

“...Mommy!....” Ju Hwan who’s just turned four years ran to Jin Ae “..what is it sweetheart?...” “...nanny Oh..told me to wear the pink shirt!..I don’t want ..I’ll look like a girl wearing pink!...” Ju Hwan complained. “...okay...what shirt do you want to wear?...” “..I want a black shirt...” he responded back. “....ehmm...okay..black it is then....”. “..what’s wrong?...” Yoongi appeared behind her after putting on his black suit jacket. “..he wants to wear a black shirt instead of the pink one...Jin Oppa said the other day..for our children will be wearing pink...meaning the boys will be wearing pink shirt..” “....just let him wear what he wants...if you’re done..let’s get going...” Yoongi told her. “...I’m all done...” Jin Ae said while picking up her clutch.

 

They arrived at the venue there were a few guests already arrived. They were greeted by Jin’s family. Not long

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter