Wedding Day 2

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Yoongi..ah...do you think you’ll let Jungkook’s wedding just a simple one?...” Jin Ae asked him while they have settled in the bed. Little Ju hwan was sleeping soundly in his crib. “...what do you mean?....” “..So Young told me...that..it’ll be just a simple and small wedding....” “..so?...” Yoongi asked in confused “..Yoongi!...you won’t just let his wedding a simple wedding.....he only have you!..you stingy tramp!...” Jin Ae turned away from the man and let her back facing him. “...Okay..okay....I’ll discuss with Jin hyung....” he said while pulling Jin Ae to face him “...happy?...” Jin Ae smiled then kiss him on the cheek. “...yah..yah!...that’s not a kiss...” Jin Ae rolled her eyes then gave him a peck on the lips. “..not so fast..baby...I’ve missed you...” he said while pulling her into a deep kiss. Things got a bit hot for both of them “...you’ll have to stop....it’s not time yet...” Jin Ae whispered “..!...” Yoongi cursed frustratedly and dropped his body to the side. Jin Ae laughed “....let’s go to sleep....it’s late anyway....” the man beside her let out a heavy sighed and Jin Ae rubbed his back just to calm him down.

 

...the Wedding Day....

 

The wedding was held at a luxury hotel in Seoul. Family and friends were invited. The hall was decorated mainly in purple color theme. “..hyung...how do I look?...” Jungkook was straightening his bow tie nervously “...don’t worry you look fine....So Young won’t be able to look away but you....” Yoongi hit him by the chest “..hey!...just take care of each other..okay?...” “..thanks..hyung....I will...”. The door then opened Taehyung walked in with Jimin “....it’s time...” Jimin told him. Then taehyung walked closer to him “...you can still quit from this wedding if you want too...” he whispered to the younger. “....no!...I still want to get married!...” Taehyung laughed “..I know ...I was just kidding....c’mon....you don’t want your bride to wait for you...”.

 

So Young walked next to her father on the isle. She looked so pretty in her wedding dress. She walked ahead approaching Jungkook who was waiting at the end of the isle. Her father handed her hands to Jungkook “....just take care of my daughter.....” Jungkook took hold of So Young’s hand to face the priest.They completed the vows and exchanged the rings. “....I pronounced you husband and wife...you may kiss the bride...” the priest finished the ceremony. Jungkook slowly lifted up the white veil then leaned closer to kiss his bride. The hall filled up with cheers and laughters. Then it was time for the flower throw. So Young turned her back away from everyone then threw the flower. Min Ji managed to catch the flower and they all cheered for her. “..your turn will be next...” Mi Gyung said to her. “..only if he ask me silly!....” Min Ji answered jokingly.

 

“...hobi hyung....look!..Min Ji got the flower throw....it’s a sign!....” Jimin pointed at the group of girls cheerfully looking at the flower which was already in Min Ji’s hand. Hoseok smiled staring at his girl “..she looks beautiful with the flower.....” he whispered to himself. He returned to s when Namjoon called him to join the party. They were inside the ballroom when everyone was busy dancing having fun. “..ahh..hobi...I didn’t see you earlier...where’s Jin hyung?...Yoongi walked to him “..there...who is he talking to?....” Hoseok pointed at a direction where Jin was walking to someone. A tall slender girl with short har. “....I don’t think I know the girl...” Yoongi answered. Suddenly jin ae appeared “...baby...do you know the girl with Jin hyung..over there?....” Jin Ae turned to look at the pair on the other side of the hall “....ohh..that girl..she’s the nurse from the hospital..I think it’s So Young who invited her...because she has been nice during my time there....” “..really?...” Yoongi looked at his wife “..Joo Eunhye...yes..that’s her name....” Jin Ae added. “...c’mon..I want to dance with mu beautiful wife.....” Yoongi took hold of her hands and led her to the dance floor. There were couples dancing gracefully as the bride and the groom were on the dance floor too.

 

“...you look beautiful today....” Jungkook told So Young as he held her in his arms. “...does that mean I’m not beautiful on other days?....” “..no!..of course you’re beautiful in my eyes..all the time!...” the handsome groom quickly responded to the remark. So Young smiled then said “...you look handsome too....” they both chuckling and giggling while dancing. “...ehmm...can I have the honor to dance with th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter