Furnitures

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…a month later….

 

Jin Ae’s designs were completed including the one specific design that Yoongi wanted. It was finally approved and iin the process of production. Jin Ae didn’t see nor she was in contact with Yoongi all the while. She just moved into the new apartment. It’s a luxurious apartment and only the rich will stay around the neighbourhood. The apartment is fully furnished. She doesn’t need to buy anything . Her father’s house still kept as it was. She was thinking to stay there only during long holiday.

 

“…Yoongi..the building is already completed and the installation of all the furnitures will be soon….” Jin told him. “…do you want to change anything again?...” “…my office furniture..is it ready?...” Yoongi asked back over his papers. “….yes…I’ve checked with assistants and he told me it’s ready…”. Jin answered. “…is it the one that I specifically asked?...” he was still not satisfied “..one minute…I’ll ask them to send the picture…” Jin took out his phone and called a certain number. “..hello!...Jin Ae…it me…” “..oppa!...how are you!...” “..I’m fine..thanks..look could you please send the picture of the furniture the one that Yoongi wanted?...” “..sure oppa just a minute…the actual thing is halfway in production…” “..thanks Jin Ae..you’re a star…”. Yoongi’s heart sank the minute Jin mentioned her name. After hanging up Jin’s phone dinged with a notification and the picture popped up in various angles. “..there you go..you can check…” Jin handed his phone to him. The CEO scrolling up and down looking at the pictures. “..can you just forward it to me…” Yoongi said then returned to his silent mode.

 

“...noona!..over here!....” Jungkook waved his hand at the girl who just walked into the restaurant. “..waah!..Jungkook..this s one expensive restaurant!....you can always just take me to a street food vendor....” Jin Ae took off her coat and sat down in front of the younger man. “...for you noona ..it has to be special.....” Not long the waitress came with a menu. “...order anything you want noona...don’t worry about the price...” he said while looking through the menu. “...okay..I’ll have the grilled rib eye with the mix veggie and an orange juice....please...thank you...” Jungkook order something else. Jin Ae noticed the waitress was looking and smiling at Jungkook. “...Jungkook..the waitress was hitting on you..didn’t you notice?....” “..I know...but I’m not interested....you’re more beautiful...” the Younger said. Jin Ae just smile staring at Jungkook “..would like to come with me next week…it’s haraboji’s anniversary…I’ll be performing ‘Jesa’ at my house….” “..oohh..sure noona..I’m more than grateful..to come with you….” “….great!...will look forward to it…”.

 

“..where did you go?...” Jin asked as soon as Jungkook walked into their apartment. “..I was having dinner with Jin Ae noona…why?..” Yoongi was quiet but pretended to read something on his phone. “…you didn’t tell us..and we waited for you here…” “..I’m sorry hyung…I forgot ….” The rest of the members were quiet except for Jimin “…but you could have at least send a text…” “..I told you that I forgot!..” Jungkook sounded annoyed “….….it’s just because tonight Yoongi hyung is joining us…” Jimin added with rather a higher tone. “..it’s okay Jungkook…we’ll have dinner together next time….” Yoongi quickly cuts into the conversation. Jungkook stared at the older feeling guilty “…thanks hyung…” Jimin walked passed him bumping his shoulder and muttered “…stupid dork!..”. Taehyung walked to Jungkook “..c’mon ..don’t worry about it…Jimin just upset…you spent less time with us lately…”.

 

Yoongi went to stand outside the balcony of their apartment staring at the dark sky with the neon lights brightened up the city of Seoul. “..beautiful isn’t it?....” Jin suddenly joined him with a can of beer in his hand. “…yeah..it is….” The younger answered but there’s sadness in his voice. “..what happened to your apartment in Gangnam?...” “…I’ve told my secretary to sell it….I don’t need it….” Yoongi answered while sipping his beer and his other hand in his pocket. “…have you heard if Jin Ae has moved into the new place?...” Yoongi shook his head “..I’ve no idea..”. “..don’t you want to find out?....” the elder asked as if suggesting him to do something. “…hyung…she doesn’t want to see me …and you can see Jungkook has been busy with her and he looks so happy…I just can’t…” “..doesn’t mean Jin Ae felt the same way …maybe it’s just Jungkook..” Jin spoke without waiting for the younger to finish his words. “…hyung…do you think I’m too late?....” “….face he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter