Proposal

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a lovely evening when Yoongi wanted to take Jin Ae out for dinner. “..we can just eat at home..I’ll cook you something…” the girl told him on the phone. “…No..let me take you out…I just want to treat you with a nice dinner….get ready and I’ll pick you up by 7pm…”. Jin Ae put away her phone and smiled. She reached at her apartment and quickly took a shower to change into something nice. She wore a dark maroon high knee dress. Her hair was just left hang loose just passed her shoulder. She finished getting ready and right on time her door bell rang. “..hello…baby….this is for you…”Yoongi handed her a bouquet of flowers. “..thanks…”. She tip toed and kissed him lightly on the lips. “..hey…not so fast…I want more…”. He pulled her closer one more time and kissed her passionately. “..I’ve ruined your lipstick…” he whispered as he pulled away from her. “..it’s okay…I can always put some more..” she responded. “..shall we go?...” the girl nodded and th ey both exited the apartment.

 

Yoongi took her to an expensive hotel restaurant. “…good evening sir…let me take you to your reserved table..” the captain greeted them upon arriving at the restaurant. They were served with the food they ordered. “…Oohh..I’m so full…I’ll gain weight quicker if like this…”Jin Ae said while holding on to her stomach. “…the baby needs it…and you should eat well too…” Yoongi reminded her. “..it’s still small though….just past eight weeks…”. “..how are you feeling lately?...” Yoongi asked again looking worriedly at her. “..I’m fine..only some mornings I have sickness...you know the usual morning sickness…but it’s okay..”. “..if you don’t feel to good..don’t go to work…I don’t want you to tire yourself..” he added. “..I’ll be bored to death for not doing anything…” she answered quickly. “..fine..just becareful..okay..”.

 

“….where are we going?...” Jin Ae asked as she noticed they were not heading back to her apartment instead to the Han river. Yoongi stopped his car and stepped outside. This time he opened the car door for her. “..why are we here?...” she asked again in confused. “…remember when I first took you here….we were like two idiots going on a date by forced….you hated me at that time…” Yoongi held her by the waist and walked along the Han river. As they reached the right spot Yoongi turned her to face him “….Jin Ae…I’m going off to Japan this Monday…” “..oohh…that is nice..” she responded. “…how can it be nice ..while leaving you…I’ll miss you..” “…how long you’re going for?...” she asked. “..two weeks…”. Yoongi took out something from his jacket “..Jin Ae…before I’m going away..I want to do this first…” he opened the small square velvet box and revealed a sparkling beautiful diamond ring. The man was on his knees “....Han Jin Ae..will you come back to me and marry me? … be my wife again…….” He asked while holding up the ring to her. Jin Ae cover and cried of happiness. She hold on to his hand and brought him back on his feet “…yes..I will marry you…even a millionth times you ask me….” with that Yoongi slipped in the ring on her ring finger then kissed her fully on the mouth. “…I love you..Han Jin Ae…thank you for waiting for me…even when I left you..” he held her tight in his arms. “..I liked and loved you..the first time I saw you….even though I know you didn’t look at me the way I looked at you..”. “..now..I’m fully yours…” he said and leaned closer for another kiss.

 

 

…flashback…

 

“…haraboji….I’m remarrying Jin Ae…please give me your blessing for a second time…I failed you before…please forgive your stupid grandson….what you’ve given me…is always for the best..except for me who is so stubborn…” “….get up!..” the older man said firmly while Yoongi got on his feet to stand in front of him after kneeling on the floor “..sit down….”. Yoongi took a seat in front of his grand father. “….now tell me…do really want to remarry her?...and do you think she will accept you back?...” “…yes..haraboji..I am…and I will take my chance and I’m sure she will accept me..…” the young CEO answered confidently. “..and why is that?...” “..she’s carrying my child..haraboji…” “..what?!...I don’t understand young people these days…you said you never loved her before and divorced her, yet she is pregnant by you…” the older sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter