An Angel

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.....five months later.....

 

“.....I’m still with So Young and Jungkook at the mall....” Jin Ae’s spoke on the phone when Yoongi called her. “...I’m just worried...you shouldn’t be walking around like that....” Yoongi said sounded concerned. “....don’t worry...I’m still a week far...by the way...I just found a beautiful blanket for the baby....I’m hanging up now...bye!...” The line’s already dead before he could say anything. Yoongi sighed while putting away his phone. “..was that Jin Ae?...” Jin asked. “...yes...she’s out at the mall with Jungkook and So Young...I think the rest of them were all there too with the girls....she never listen...she’s just a week away for the due date...” the young CEO rest his body against his leather chair. “....don’t worry..Im sure she’ll be just fine...” Jin tried to assured him not to worry.

 

“..So Young..ah..which one is nice?...blue?..pink?...” Jin Ae with her big tummy holding up two blankets with her both hands. “..Unnie..didn’t you know the gender?...” the young girl asked. “...no..we want it to be a surprise...” she answered cheerfully. “....okay...I’ll pick the pink one....” “..no!..the blue one is better noona..” Jungkook barged in the conversation. “...hey !..unnie was not asking you!...” So Young scolded. Jungkook chuckling at is girlfriend. “...I think the blue one is nice....” Jin Ae finally made her choice. “....why bother asking me earlier?...” So Young pouted. Jungkook walked near her and put his arms around her “....don’t look so upset...it’s just a blanket afterall...” “...Jungkook..ah!...So Young!...” “..noona!...” Jungkook responded “..Unnie!..are you okay?...” So Young walked closer to her. “....I think..my water broke!...aahh!..” Jin Ae suddenly felt pain htting her. “...what!?..” So Young looked panic and turned to Jungkook “..quick...get the girls!..and the rest too.....” Jungkook took out his phone and called Jimin “..hyung..come over the baby’s corner....I think noona....is about to deliver...” he could hear Jimin’s voice screaming on the other end. Not long they all gathered where Jin Ae was already on the floor holding on to her stomach. “....we all are dead!....hyung already warned earlier not to take her....!...quick Jungkook!...we need to take her to the hospital now!...” with out wasting anymore time Jungkook lifted her up and carried her bridal style. They all followed and rushed out of the mall. “...please hold on Jin Ae!...we’ll be at the hospital soon...” Hye In was holding her hands while in the car. Taehyung was driving with Jungkook sat at the front. Jimin came in another car along with So Young and Mi Gyung. “....Min Ji!....Jin Ae is about to deliver...please hurry to the hospital...” Mi Gyung called Min Ji who was not with them earlier. Jimin called Yoongi at the same time too “...hyung...please hurry to the hospital...Jin Ae is going to the hospital now...” “..what!?..I told you earlier!...!..I’m on my way now!...oh god!..hyung!..” Jimin could hear Yoongi was panicking calling Jin.

 

“...help!...she has a contraction!...” Jungkook screamed as he entered the emergency area with Jin Ae in his arms. Two nurses rushed with a trolley bed and pushed it quickly into a room. They all waited outside the room. Yoongi arrived with Jin and rushed to the counter. “..Han Jin Ae...” “...oohh..she was just been pushed into the delivery room...just wait outside room no 3...they will call you....” Yoongi searched for the room and saw Jungkook with the rest. “..hyung....noona just got inside the room....” “..is she alright Jungkook?...” Yoongi’s face was pale and worried. “...don’t worry oppa...she will be fine...” So Young quickly answered for Jungkook. Jimin and Taehyung were quiet and did not dare to say anything. “..why don’t you sit down first Yoongi...” Jin told him. The younger sat with his hands clasped on his lap. Jungkook walked to him taking the seat next to him “....hyung...she will be fine....she’s a strong person.....” “.....I’m worried and nervous.....” then a nurse appeared as the door opened “....Mr Min?....” Yoongi stood up and rushed to the nurse “...yes...it’s me...” “..you may come in to witness the delivery....” Yoongi’s face turned pale “...go...you’ll be fine..she needs you...” Jin encouraged.

 

Yoongi stepped inside the delivery room. He saw Jin Ae was lying on the bed sweating with her pale face. “...hey..baby...you can do it...I’m here now...” he whispered to her while kissing her forehead. He took hold of her hands. “..okay...Mrs Min...when I said push...you’ll push it ...” Jin Ae was struggling in pain when the contraction hit her “...now!..push!...again!..on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter