Birthday

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Ae stared at the empty house feeling lonely. “..what should I do?....”. It’s been a week since Yoongi left for the states. He only sent a message once the day after his arrival. A few times Jin Ae wanted to text him but changed her mind because Yoongi actually wanted to get away from her. She sighed then send a message to her bff instead.

Bff – best friends forever

Jin Ae : “…meet me at the usual café…4pm….”

Mi Gyung : “….okay..see ya!...”

Hye In : “…count me in..”

Min Ji : “….see you all!...”

 

Jin Ae sighed then put away her phone slamming her body on her comfy bed. She closed her eyes for a while. She fell asleep for a bout an hour and woke up immediately after she remembered to meet with her friends. She quickly washed herself and put on a light make up ready to leave her house. Jin Ae drove to the café and walked inside. Min Ji was waving at her and she quickly approached Min Ji. “…they’re not here yet?...” Jin Ae asked. “…yes..but don’t worry…” Min Ji said. Not long Mi Gyung and Hye In arrived. “…let’s order first….” Jin Ae said. The four of them ordered their drinks and some cakes. “..so..Jin Ae…why do you want to meet?...” Mi Gyung asked as she took a sip of her ice blended double chocolate. “..well..I’m kind of missing you all…”. “…more likely you’re missing your husband….that’s why…” Min Ji said. “..why would I miss him…there’s nothing between us…” Jin Ae snapped. “…cut the crap Jin Ae…it’s written all over your face…you’ve fallen for him…” Min Ji added again. “..hey…don’t tell me you haven’t done it!..” Mi Gyung turned to speak. “..do what?..” Jin Ae asked in confusion. “…having !.. stupid…you haven’t had with him right?..”Hye In said almost shouting. “..lower down your voice..for god sake..this is embarrassing..” Jin Ae’s face already red. She bit her lip and gaze down at her drinks. “..no..he hasn’t touched me…he respect me…that’s why…because he doesn’t feel anything towards me and ..he doesn’t know that I… feel something…” “..honey…you should try harder…”Min Ji said “..what do you mean?...” Jin Ae asked back. “….why don’t you go to him…surprise him..” “..no way!..I’m not gonna do that..I don’t want to disturb him…” “..you should Jin Ae…he’s your husband…maybe not now…but about Christmas time…go and visit him there…” Jin Ae looked at her three friends “..should I?..” they all nodded.

 

 

….five months later….

 

“…hello..haraboji…” Jin Ae returned to her house and hugged the old man tightly “..I miss you so much…” “..ooh..my Jin Ae….how are you doing?...” “..I’m fine haraboji…it’s so good to be back…” “..Jin Ae ..are you sure Yoongi is okay…you being here..leaving your house empty at the moment…” Han Ji Nu asked in concerned. “….it’s not that I’m staying months here…just a few days....I’m worried about you…you’re not that well haraboji…” “..Jin Ae..I’m fine…don’t worry…nevermind..let’s go to the kitchen..I’ve prepared some of your favourite dishes…” Jin Ae grinning happily and for a moment forgot about her miseries. Jin Ae was taking the weekend off just to spend time with her grandfather. “…this is delicious haraboji…you always been the best chef!...” .

 

Jin Ae sat on her old bed and stared at her hand phone black screen. It’s been months already Yoongi didn’t send her any news at all. “..is he that busy?…” the last time he texted her was two months ago. He didn’t say much only some news about him being doing fine in the states. He also mentioned there’s a lot to do and he will be busy. So Jin Ae didn’t want to bother him that’s why she didn’t send any text message either. Finally she decided to text him.

 

Jin Ae : “…how are you?...I hope everything is okay…”

No response

Jin Ae : “…I’m spending the weekend at my haraboji…”

No response

Jin Ae : “…is everything okay?....”

No response

 

Jin Ae sighed and put away her phone. She laid down in her bed staring at the white ceiling. She touched her lips only to remember the quick kiss Yoongi gave on his departure. “..pathetic…” she wiped away her tears and cover her face with the pillow.

 

 

 

 

…meanwhile…

 

“…baby…let’s go back …I’m tired…” the light brown haired girl put her arms around Yoongi’s arm while she stood up. “…we have to go now….my girlfriend is tired ....” Yoongi told his colleague at the club. There’s been a party hosted by one of Yoongi’s colleague. “..no worries…have fun!...don’t forget to use protection!...” Lee Joo Heon teased. Yoongi left with Son Ye Ri. He met her at Joo Heon’s birthday party. Joo Heon was the heir of an electronic company owner and went to the same university as Yoongi. They were in the same course and became good friends. Since Joo Heon is quite a player , he has a lot of female friends especially models. Son Ye Ri is one of them. He introduced her and Yoongi fell for her almost immediately. She’s fashionable and very modern which made her even beautiful. They became couples just about two months ago. Every now and then Ye Ri stayed at Yoongi’s luxury apartment.

 

After the hot session both lying in bed cuddling each other. “..Ye Ri..there’s something I want to tell you….” the girl next to him looked up and said “…what is it?...” “…you love me right?...” “..y.yes..why?..” she said “….please don’t hate me...I’m married actually…her name is Han Jin Ae…” the girl blinked “…you don’t love her right?...” Yoongi nodded “…it’s an arranged marriage…which I have to go through…” “..then it’s okay…but what are you going to do whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter