Mistaken

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door to the apartment buzzed opened harshly. The three youngers were startled to see Min Yoongi walked in furiously. “..hyung…what?..” Jimin didn’t get to finish his words when Yoongi walked straight to Jungkook. Without another word a punch laid on his face which made Jungkook fell on the ground. “…hyung!...what the hell is wrong with you?!..” Jimin tried to stop the angry man. “…what did you do to Jin Ae?!...tell me!..” Jungkook with a bleeding lips got on his feet “..hyung..what are you talking about?...” “.. you!..Jeon Jungkook!...you know damn well what I’m taking about!..” “…I didn’t do anything!...what happen to her?!..” Jungkook shot back. “…go to the hospital and take responsibility!...I’m warning you…if you hurt her..I’ll ing kill you!...” with that he left after slamming the door.

 

“..yah!..Jeon Jungkook!....start explaining..what the was that all about?..” Jimin turned to look at Jungkook. The younger walked past him “..that’s what I’m trying to find out…” “..Jungkook…wait!..let us come with you…I’ll drive..” Taehyung offered. The three left the apartment and headed to the hospital. Upon arriving at the hospital the y saw Jin and the young intern whom they were not familiar with. “…hyung!..why are you here?...” Jimin asked. “..what am I doing here..what are you guys doing here?...” “..Yoongi hyung told Jungkook to come here and mentioned about Jin Ae..” Taehyung answered but looking confused “…Jungkook..why is your lips bruised?..” Jin noticed Jungkook’s mess up face. “….hyung…I ‘ve no idea why Yoongi hyung was so angry…” Jin understood right away the problem. “..Jungkook go inside first…Jin Ae is conscious now….” Jungkook quickly went in. “..what happen hyung?...” Jimin turned to ask. “…she fainted and collapsed earlier at the new building and I was there with Yoongi and brought her here…just found out she’s eight weeks pregnant…”. Jin stopped when Jimin barged in the conversation “….so..you mean to say that the baby is Jungkook’s?...” Jin nodded . “...what makes you so sure?..” Jimin asked again. “..well…she seemed to spend time with Jungkook lately and didn’t you see how happy Jungkook is nowadays…” “..then why Yoongi hyung was so upset?...” Jin looked at them “…he wants her back…and you know how he felt when it comes to Jungkook…he surely just give her up…”.

 

“…noona…are you alright?..what happen to you?...” “..oohh..Jungkook…I’m fine…don’t worry..it’s just a dizziness......” the girl said weakly. “…are you sure you’re okay now?...” Jungkook was touching her forehead in concerned. “..I’m fine..” not long a nurse walked in checking up her IV drip on her fore hand “..miss just rest for a while don’t tire yourself…we’ll bring you some food later..you need to eat ....the baby needs it too…you can go home after that…” “..thanks..” Jungkook turned to look at Jin Ae with his eyes widened in surprised. Once the nurse walked out “..noona?..you’re pregnant?..” “..sshh…Jungkook..keep it down…” then she nodded her head and smiled. “..is it hyung’s?...” Jin Ae was silent for a while and stared at her fingers. “….it’s not important anymore…we’ve divorced …I’ll be fine...…”. Then Jungkook only realized why Yoongi was so angry earlier. He must have thought that the baby was his. “..but noona…you should tell him…” she shook her head. “..he didn’t want me….which is obvious he wouldn’t want the baby too…”. The door opened revealing Jimin , Jin and Taehyung. “…hello Jin Ae ssi...how are you feeling ?...” Taehyung greeted her first. “..I’m fine thank you…you all are here…” “..we were with Jungkook…” then Soonu popped in his head “..sunbae nim..I bought some food…you need it..” “..thanks Soonu…did you call the office?...” “..I did don’t worry…boss was worried…but I said you’re fine…I think I should head back now…do you need anything else?...” the young intern asked. “..no..thanks Soonu…I ‘ll see you tomorrow..” “..no..noona..don’t even think of going to the office tomorrow..you should rest…” Jungkook firmly told her. “..yeah..sunbae nim…I’m sure you’ll be given some sick leave days…just rest well…sunbae nim…” the young intern told her before exited the room.

 

“…you should eat s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter