D-Day

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin Ae was getting ready for the wedding. Her dress was finally completed and it fitted her well. She looked at herself in the mirror and just couldn’t believe it that she looked beautiful. “..you are beautiful Miss Han....your husband will be proud of you....” the stylish told her. “...Jin Ae...are you sure you still want to carry on with this?....” Kang Mi Gyung Jin Ae’s best friend asked her. “....we can still run away from this....” she added.”..yeah..exactly Jin Ae…that jerk doesn’t love you and you don’t have feelings for him too…” Hye In added. “…c’mon girls…she’s big enough to decide..don’t confuse her….honey…I can see you like him right?...there’s no harm trying….” Min Ji being oldest among them giving her an encouragement. “...are you out of your mind?!.. Mi Gyung...I’m doing this for my grandfather....I will not let him down...just by looking at his face that day..he was so happy for this arrangement....” Jin Ae told her. “...if you said so....now c’mon ...you must smile and don’t look sad...it’s almost time....”. The three girls helping Jin Ae to get ready.

 

“..Jimin…who’s that?...” Taehyung pointed the three girls who just walked into the hall. “..maybe Jin Ae’s friends….why?...” “…the one with the dark hair long hair ..she’s cute…” Taehyung told him. “.. .you’re interested?..…later we’ll go to them…” Jimin bravely said.

 

Jin Ae walked on the isle with her arms linked to her grandfather’s arm. She saw the arrogant man standing at the end of the isle looking so handsome as always. Her grandfather finally handed her hands to Yoongi “....please take care of Jin Ae...make her happy...” the old man said to Yoongi while he’s tapping on his shoulder after hugging him “..yes..haraboji...I will..” he responded while in his head “..what am I doing?...it’s not that we have feelings for each other...”. After the vow the priest said to the groom “..you may kiss your bride....” Yoongi removed the veil revealing Jin Ae’s face which Yoongi gulped a lump for awhile to see his bride was beautiful. He leaned closer and kiss her on the lips. That was Jin Ae’s first kiss in her 23 years. But the kiss didn’t last longer than only for a good 3 seconds. Yoongi pulled slightly away from her then whisper “..it must be your first kiss...it ....”.

 

There were a lot of invited guests at the wedding. Family, friends and business acquaintance. After the meet and greet with the guests people start partying and dancing. “....let’s dance ...we don’t want people to suspect anything....” Yoongi led her to the dance floor and they dance just like everyone else in the hall. Wrapping his hand on her waist and one on her hands Jin Ae placed one of her hands on his shoulder. They dance gracefully. “..you surely know how to dance....” Yoongi told her “....well...I learnt ball dancing when I was a teenager...” “..did you get to dance at the prom night?....” Jin Ae blushed feeling a bit embarrassed “...unfortunately ...no...I didn’t go to the prom....” “..and why is that?...” Yoongi asked. “..do I need to tell you?...it’s not important...” “..of course it’s important ...I want to know....” “..well...the boy I expect to ask me to be his date didn’t ask me....he asked someone else...I guess I wasn’t that pretty at that time....” “...meaning you’re pretty now?....” he said smirking “..I didn’t say that…”she shot back. “..what about that kihyun guy?...he didn’t ask you?...” “...well...that was the day he went abroad....can we not talk about this....it’s all in the past....”.

 

“…Yoongi…it’s just rude that you haven’t introduced your bride to us…” Jin told him “..should I?...” “..of course…we are your closest friends….” Jimin added. “….okay….this is Han Jin Ae…my wife…Jin Ae..meet my friends here…” “..annyong haseyo…Han Jin Ae imnida…” “..hi..I’m Kim Seokjin the eldest…call me Jin oppa…” “..Jung Hoseok..I’m more comfortable if you call me Hobi..” “..Kim Namjoon…” Jin Ae can see Namjoon a bit serious but when he smile his dimple showing made him looks friendly. “…pleasure meeting you..I’m Park Jimin…if ever Yoongi hyung troubles you..just call me…” Jimin looks more friendly with his beautiful smile. “…call me Tae..Kim Taehyung’s the name….you look beautiful today…” Taehyung being a gentleman himself came to take her hands and kiss it. Jin Ae turned to the last of the member. He’s been quiet standing at the end staring at Jin Ae and he looks dashingly handsome “…Jeon Jungkook..the maknae…” he finally spoke. “…please to meet you all ..” once again Jin Ae bowed her head. “….hyung can I have the honor to dance with your wife?...” Jimin the first to ask. Jin Ae looked at Yoongi “..sure…” Yoongi turned to Jin Ae “..Jin Ae ssi..if you don’t mind..” “.none at all…” then both of them dance along with other couples in the hall. “…you must be a lot younger than Yoongi hyung…” “..I’m 23….” “..oohh..you’re same age as Jungkook then….” Jimin said “..really?...but he looks a lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter