Surprised

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The house was decorated beautifully with all the colorful lights. It was all done by Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung. It was all set and ready. Not long Hye In and Mi Gyung arrived carrying some desserts including one big cake. “..where shall I put this cake?....” Hye In asked as she took out the cake out of the box “...just at the centre...” Min Ji answered as she was busy arranging some fruits on a plate. “..hey..babe..do you need a hand here?....” Hoseok walked to her and hug the girl from behind “...they will notice...can you stop it..” Min Ji whispered when her face turned red for Hosoek bold’s action. “...I don’t care...if they see us....you just look so hot from the back...” Hoseok teased “..shut up Hoseok...they’ll hear you...” “...okay I’ll shut up now...but I deserve a better treatment later...” the man pinced her nose before leaving her in peace.

 

“....are you two a thing now?....” Mi Gyung suddenly appeared just as Hoseok walked past her. “..emm..well...something like that...” “..I’m so glad...it’s about time too for you to move on from that jerk!....” Min Ji stopped and turned to look at her friend “...don’t bring that up...I’ve forgotten about him already...” “...sorry...” Mi Gyung managed to say. “...it’s okay....let’s get this done....” . Not long Jin Ae walked in “....are we all ready?....I’m so happy..that we all can gather together like this again....it’s been a while...” “...yeah.....it’s almost done...the food already on the table..you may tell Yoongi...”. Jin Ae walked to her husband who was busy chatting with Namjoon and Jin in the living room. Taehyung as usual was holding little Ju Hwan with Hye In playing peek a boo with the baby. Jimin walked past them then said “....the baby is tired...let him rest...you two love babies so much ..go and make your own!...” Jimin held out his hand to take Ju wan from Taehyung. “..what are you doing?...” “..give him to me....you’ve been playing with him too long already...”. Taehyung gave in “..but I want to play with him some more....” “..no...he’s tired...” Jimin took little Ju Hwan in his arms and carry him securely back to Jin Ae. “...I think we should start now....here...” Jimin gave Ju Hwan back to Jin Ae. “..thanks Jimin....” the girl walked to the living room “...aah...she’s here now....shall we?..” Jin Ae looked up “...but Jungkook and So Young are not here yet.....” “..where’s that prick?..he’s always late!...” Yoongi sounded upset “..he’ll be here...just wait some more..” Not long after that the door bell rang. “..I’ll get it..” Jimin said while walking to the door. “..sorry..we are late....as usual traffic...” Jungkook said as he walked into the living room with So Young. “..I’m sorry Unnie...you have to wait for us....this is for you....” So Young gave a bouquet of flowers for Jin Ae “..it’s okay..you’re here..that’s what matters...thanks..the flower is beautiful...”.

 

Yoongi took his place to stand next to Jin Ae who was sitting down while holding their baby. “....well..thanks everyone for coming tonight....this gathering just to mark Jin Ae and our little Ju Hwan has returned home.....” Jimin the first to cheered “...yeay!....congratulations hyung!...” the rest too cheered for the small happy family. “...hyung!....I have an announcement to make.... as well....” Jungkook suddenly spoke and everyone turned at his direction. “..what is it Jungkook?...go ahead...”. The young man took hold of So Young’s hand and said “...we’re getting married.....” Jungkook said looking at all his hyungs in the room along with the girls. “..yah!..Jeon Jungkook!..you’re just kidding right?!..” Jimin yelled at him. “.....no..oppa..we are getting married....next month...he proposed to me just now...” So Young held up her hands and sparkling small diamond bands was on her ring finger. “..that’s why we are late....” Jungkook added “..sorry..” then lowered his gaze. Yoongi walked to him “....congratulations Jungkook!....I’m happy that you finally knew what you want.....” the elder hugged him and tapped on his back. “...okay..then..it’s a celebration then....let’s go to the dining room..we don’t want the food turns cold...” Jin Ae told them. They all seated on the long table. “..So Young..ah...have you told your parents?..” Jin Ae asked when they were alone after the dinner. “...yeah...after Jungkook proposal....they like him Unnie....” “...I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter