Move Out

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…one Sunday late morning…

 

It’s the day Jin Ae decided to leave the house and returned to her own house. Her suitcase was already stood by the door just waiting to be uploaded into her car. She has cleaned the house and left it spotless. Her bedroom left just as it was before when she first moved in. Then she walked into the kitchen which she loves so much and took a last glance at the surrounding while placing the car keys on kitchen table. The suitcase slowly rolled out of the house then turned around for a last glance “….this is it….I had a good memories living in it….goodbye....Yoongi…”.

 

“…Mr Min...you can return the paperwork anytime....there’s no deadlines for it....” Yoongi’s lawyer told him on the phone. “..thank You Mr Kang...I just need more time....” Yoongi spoke on the phone when he was in the office. “....no worries..Mr Min...”. Then both men hung up after the short phone call. “....having a second thought Yoongi?..” Jin just overheard his phone conversation a while ago. “..emm..no...I just want to give it more time....”. “....I know you will make a wise decision....ahh!..don’t forget about the gathering...the boys will be upset if you don’t go...and remember no girls...” Jin reminded him. “...I wont forget...by the way did you manage to arrange the meeting?... ” the CEO asked “...oohh..yes..I almost forgot to tell you....it’ll be this Thursday at 10am...and this time...they will come here instead...” “..ohh that’s good....thanks...” Yoongi’s face lighted up upon hearing Jin’s news. It’s been almost a week since Yoongi last saw her. He didn’t go back to the house because Ye Ri has been nagging and clingy lately. Yoongi need to play a good boyfriend in so that Ye Ri won’t be too upset if he go to the gathering without her.

 

“....Tae..have you heard that Yoongi hyung is in the process din the divorcing Jin Ae....” Jimin was talking with Taehyung over dinner at their apartment. “..really?....I feel so bad for Jin Ae...she is a nice girl...and pretty too..” Taehyung responded “..how did you know?....” he added “..well....the other night I overheard Namjoon hyung was talking about it with Jin hyung in the kitchen.....” the two men continued eating their meals when Jungkook suddenly appear “....is it really true?...Yoongi hyung is divorcing Jin Ae noona?...” the younger looked furious and he stared at the two members staright in the face “..Jungkook....calm down first...it’s just what we overheard...nothing is confirmed...” “....I’m sure it’s true....” Jungkook balled his fist then left them in shocked “..Jungkook!..wait!...where are you going!?...yah!...” Jimin yelled at the younger “..!..Tae..we need to go after him..you know how he is like!...” . By then Jungkook already gone while Jimin and Taehyung tried to call him as to know where was he heading to. “...hold on...we can follow him through his phone signal....” Taehyung was checking through his phone “..I think he’s going to hyung’s apartment.....” Jimin pressed the paddle and their vehicle sped off heading to Yoongi’s apartment. The door was rang multiple times then it was opened “..Jungkook..what...” a punch laid on Yoongi’s face which made him fell to the ground “...what the is wrong with you!?...” Yoongi yelled at the younger while he’s getting on his feet but Jungkook held him by the collar and punched him one more time. Yoongi got up and hit Jungkook by the cheek which made his lips bled. “..stop it!...what is the matter with you guys!...” Ye Ri was screaming from the back and trying to hold Yoongi by the arm “..sut up you !..this is all because of you!...” now Yoongi was the one holding Jungkook by the collar “..whatever it is Jungkook!...you don’t involve her..this is between you and me!..and whatever the it is!... I don’t ing know!...” Yoongi punched Jungkook again but the younger is stronger he punched him back. Only when Jimin and Taehyung arrived both were pulled away from the struggle.

 

“..stop it Jungkook!...by doing this will make things even worst....” Jimin told Jungkook harshly and held him tightly. “..I don’t ing care!...how could he hurt her like that!...” Jungkook yelled as loud as he can. “...what are you talking about?...” Yoongi freed himself from Taehyung who’s been holding him “..you’re divorcing Jin Ae noona right?!...” Yoongi was silent “..answer me!...” Jungkook screamed at his face. “...whether I divorce her or not..it’s none of your ing business!....” Yoongi shot back. “....it is my business ..hyung...I pro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter