Real And Deal

A Distant Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : "...All characters in this story are fictional...nothing is related or relevant to the original characters...Please be understanding on any grammar or spelling error... picture cover is credited to the original owner....just to be clear ....the story is basically just for the fun of writing....please enjoy!..Thank You..."

 

“….Ji Nu….this is my son ja..Yoongi…” “..annyong haseyo ..Min Yoongi imnida..” the white platinum haired man greeted the elder man while bowing his head. “…Yoongi…meet my son nyo ..Jin Ae..Jin Ae…meet your future husband…”. Han Jin Ae the 23 year old girl bowed her head politely. “….Han Jin Ae imnida..” the other young man bowed his head slightly then turned his gaze elsewhere just not interested in her. Jin Ae thought to herself “…is there something wrong with how I look?...” instead she stared at the filled up glass in front of her. She glanced back once in a while at the man again. Just could not help herself from admiring his looks. Yoongi who sat infront of her looked up and stared at her directly with a straight face. “..dear…I hope the sooner you get to know Yoongi well the better…..so we can hurry the wedding….” Min Yoon Seok said made Jin Ae looked up. “….yes …Mr Min…” she said in her small voice. “..from now on just call me ..haraboji…” the elder man told Jin Ae “..nae..haraboji…” she responded. She again looked at the man shyly then lowered her gaze to the clasped hands on her lap.

 

“…this weird girl…isn’t bad looking at all….but..she’s not my type….ahh!..nevermind!....I don’t ing care!....why haraboji bothered to arrange this stupid wedding..it’s not like I’m going to take care of her….” The words played in Yoongi’s head as he was staring at the girl in front of him. “….let’s enjoy the food now….Yoongi..ah..you’ll take Jin Ae tomorrow to the shop just to have your rings size…” the older man reminded his grandson. “..yes…haraboji..” Yoongi responded to the old man. The dinner went well when the two older men were busy chatting mostly about the business. Min Yoon Seok meant to pass down the business line to Yoongi when his son Yoongi’s father refused and became a doctor himself. As for Yoongi he maybe young but his grandfather can see through him that he’s just right to take it over from him. He’s ambitious and used to the luxurious life style. One day Min Yoon Seok said to him “…Yoongi…you take over from me and continue living comfortly…my wealth will be yours…and you’ll manage them well….just agree to my deal…marry the Han’s grand daughter….”.

 

Remembering his haraboji’s words Yoongi swallowed down the whole of the remaining wine in his glass. Jin Ae noticed his reaction and wondered he’s such a good looking guy but he’s an arrogant jerk. She pressed her knife to the meat on her plate cutting it into a small piece before putting it in . “….why?..you’ve never seen someone drinking before?..”Yoongi realized the girl was staring at him. “…I have…and it goes to show that your mind was a messed..” she retorted back without looking at him. Yoongi gave his death glare while taking another sip of his new filled up glass. Jin Ae looked back then rolled her eyes in disgust. Yoon Seok gave out a small laugh “..just look at them….already start bickering at each other….normally feelings will comes after that…”. The other older man nodding his head agreeing with him. “..let’s make a toast…” Han Ji Nu holding up his glass “…to our new family bond!..” the rest of them joined the toast. The dinner finally ended when the two older men bid goodnight. “….Yoongi..ah..the night is still young…why don’t you take Jin Ae for a drive…get to know each other…”. Yoongi’s grand father told him “…Yes…that’s right..Jin Ae..just go with Yoongi…he will be your husband soon..I’m not worried…” Jin Ae’s grand father urged her to follow Yoongi instead of him. “..but haraboji…I..” Ji Nu looked at her then she lowered her eyes “…yes..haraboji..good night then…” the girl bowed her head. Yoongi stood there feeling annoyed didn’t say anything but just to agree.

 

Yoongi opened the car door for her then walked back to his side. Once inside the car “….you’re not a child..put on the safety belt unless you want to die easily…” Jin Ae stared at him then pulled the strap roughly and fastened it. The engine roared in seconds and Yoongi’s white two door BMW moved to the main street. “…where are you taking me?....” she finally asked. “….anywhere..goddamn it!...I don’t ing know!...” Yoongi snapped which made Jin Ae jumped a bit in her seat. “…don’t you yell at me!..it’s not even my fault!....” she shouted back. “..look..we can just tell haraboji..that we don’t want to get married…we d.don’t love each other!...” Jin Ae added biting her lips. “….no!..we need to go through with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter