Chapter 34

A Story Titled You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eri sat beside Seokjin on the courtyard steps drinking hot chocolate and coffee respectively. The wooden gates are open and their view is theseed field across the road.

She just finished taking a bath. She hasn't changed yet and is still wearing an old robe of his, with her damp hair piled on her head.

The image was everything Seokjin had envisioned. They'd made love last night, an activity he plans to repeat again. Every night if he had his way. He smiled. "Do you want me to massage you?"

She looked up to him, taken aback by the unexpected offer. "Uhm, now?" She looked down again. She's still in his robe so maybe he thought it was convenient?

"Are you hurting anywhere?" He asked.

"Huh?" She replied confused.

"Around the waist maybe?" His smile earlier turned into a smirk.

She initially thought he was being thoughtful, but now he is just plain teasing. Her cheeks blushed pink and her ears colored red. "I'm not hurting anywhere!" She blurted. She really wasn't. He was really gentle with her last night. And asked her consent repeatedly. Probably to override the memories from that night eleven years ago.

He laughed, but then apologized. "I'm sorry. I just find you very cute." Actually he thinks she looks really beautiful today. Even more so than she already is. But still, very cute.

She wasn't mad, not even the slightest. Last night, it wasn't just him that was enthusiastic. When they arrived in his place, he was busy cleaning up his bedroom, where there's actually a comfortable bed, so the two of them could sleep there. She didn't know where the courage came from but it was actually her that pulled him on the bed to do such a thing! The touch of skin intimacy made her feel unspeakably comfortable and made her feel like her body was gradually melting away. She thought it might get awkward between them this morning but it actually feels comfortable. It's like this wasn't the first time doing such a thing and it's like they are used to it. She still couldn't believe they actually accomplished this step.

 

 

"Did you just recall last night's activity?" He teased.

She wanted to bury herself somewhere in embarrassment because he knows her so well.

"Just letting you know that I wasn't drunk last night and I too…" He moved closer to her, his lips brushing her cheek and whispered. "...remember everything quite well." He really did, especially the part when he was hesitant taking off his shirt because he was afraid he'd scare her with his scar. But her words last night assured him. "The way you're looking at me, don't look at anyone else like that." Her hands moved from touching his eyes, down to the side of his face, to his neck, to his shoulders, and finally caressing his arms... his ugly scar. "Because it's mine, including this... it's mine." He remembered smiling and replying that he is hers. All of him. 

Her pink cheeks now as red as her ears. "You!" She was about to retort, but seeing the other's happy and content face made her happy and content too. She definitely prefers this face of him looking at her compared to the previous judging and indifferent way he used to be when she first arrived here last week. The sun's rays behind him distracted her. Last night it was already very dark, looking around the hanok, now, she remembered what he’d said about currently building his dream house right now. "What do you plan to do to this hanok once you move to your dream house?"

"Maybe rent it out. Short-term. Tourists might like a traditional house experience while in town."

She wrinkled her nose. "Really?" His answer was quick. Maybe he'd been thinking what to do with the hanok for a while now.

"Do you think I should paint or update the place before renting it out?" He asked. Then he remembered what she did to the crafthouse. "Do you want to do it?"

"Would you allow me?" She gave him a cute grin.

"As long as it's not pink."

"Pfft! I won't have time. If you want to get my services you'd have to schedule it with my assistant three weeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter