Chapter 10

A Story Titled You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eri woke up to her back aching like it never had before. She thought she was having a bad dream until she remembered where she was. She pulled the pillow over her head. Why on earth did I let them convince me to stay at Seokjin's? Ugh! She could be sleeping peacefully in a cozy and comfortable bed instead of a futon on the floor.

But it was a rhetorical question. She knew exactly why she stayed.

If she didn't, she had a strong feeling Seokjin would have withdrawn his cooperation for her plan. Well, he didn't actually say he will cooperate, but Eri will definitely be able to convince him. Just based on her experience from her job, being able to make impossible things possible, she is confident. And once she convinced him, she would be able to convince her sister too that she was making a mistake. She needs Seokjin to remind Miyoung that he was her perfect match, her prince, her soulmate.

Which meant she had to get up and help Seokjin with chores so he wouldn't think of her as an annoying guest. It's the first step in trying to convince him about her plan. Ugh. She pulled the pillow from her head and rolled over to scowl at the ceiling. She couldn't remember the last time she did house chores.

Growing up, it was her mother and sister who gets along in doing house chores while she would always tag along with her father. After moving to Seoul and being diagnosed, her aunt hadn't expected her to do chores. Now as an adult, she has someone that takes care of those things for her. Her heart issues exempted her from strenuous activities. Something she'd have to remind Seokjin of. Though with how he is, he'd probably demand a medical certificate for it.

 

 

She puts on her pink robe that hangs just above her knees to cover her satin sleepwear. Then she walks out across the courtyard and towards the kitchen. No one was around so she helped herself by opening the old refrigerator, and released a horrified shriek.

Someone stepped into the kitchen.

She turned around and saw Seokjin.

"I take it the bug had friends? Where are they?" He asked.

Eri was sure his mouth moved, but whatever he said was drowned out by the 'Almost Paradise' theme from Boys Over Flowers. His wet hair was slicked back from his attractive face. A white towel slung around his powerful neck, while a droplet of water traveled down his high sigh inducing pecs and through the glorious muscled abdomen. As that lucky droplet disappeared beneath ed jeans riding low on his hips, she bit the inside of her cheek to contain whatever sound she was about to produce. She'd thought he was handsome in high school. But even the handsome boy he'd once been couldn't compare to the stunning perfection of the man he'd become. Eri pushed away the memory of that one night she'd laid n a k e d in his arms with the reminder that he was Miyoung's.

"Eri where's the bug?"

She blinked and jolted upright at his question. "There's another bug?"

He sighed. "You screamed. I thought that's why."

"No, it's the refrigerator." She replied, opening the door wider to show it to him. "There's nothing in there other than beers."

"Yeah." He just casually nodded. Of course he knew what was in there. It's his refrigerator. "You eat breakfast?"

"You don't?" She asked back with a raised brow.

Seokjin usually stocks up on food so he doesn't have to go to the town center often, but had intentionally not bought anything this weekend because of the engagement party and dinner at his uncle's house yesterday and he was about to go out of town today. Looking at her confused expression right now, he thinks she didn't need to know. "Sorry, I wasn't expecting guests. I'll drive you to uncle's. I'm sure they have breakfast there."

Eri had so many questions she wanted to ask, like does he really not eat breakfast? or is he that low in funds? But right now her stomach is more important. Just like a true Asian, she's a breakfast person, not a coffee person. It was already past seven in the morning, almost eight. It was way past her breakfast time. So she left and got dressed. Even skipping the bath because Seokjin didn't have hot water in the first place, so she decides she'll take it at her mom's.

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

The drive to town was quiet.

Eri who was sitting on the passenger seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter