Chapter 12

A Story Titled You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Where are you going?" Namjoon asked as Seokjin bolted out of his office.

Seokjin suddenly had an ominous feeling as he recalled Eri asking him about his favorite color just an hour ago. "She's going to paint my house pink!"

 

 

 

Fifteen minutes later, here he is in front of his house.

 

No one is around. The usual silence surrounds the place.

 

Maybe he overreacted. Maybe Eri was planning to change the paint and decorate their house, not his.

 

But then why would she ask for his favorite color?

 

He is confused, but the growling of his stomach reminded him that he left Namjoon's office without eating lunch.

He already wasted time by detouring to his house so he had no choice but to just grab anything at the gas station on the way and consider that as a meal.

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

It was already around six, Seokjin was driving back to Bunhong when he received a message from Namjoon that said

'I think you should come to the crafthouse'.

The ominous feeling that came and gone earlier, suddenly came back. So it wasn't his house or their house, it's the crafthouse!

 

He was expecting the blue grey exteriors to turn into the same shade of pink as Eri's pumps, but somehow nothing seemed to change. At least on the outside.

 

Namjoon walked out of the crafthouse as soon as he heard the engine of Seokjin's truck.

Seokjin anticipated for his brother to just like what he said earlier about Eri decorating his hanok, but somehow his brother's expression looked gentle, this expression that is only reserved for his wife. His usual tough poker face he wears at the office is nowhere to be found.

"Uncle called me." Namjoon starts. "I just arrived too and..." His voice trailed off. "Just go take a look inside for yourself."

 

Seokjin walked into the crafthouse. He opened his m o u t h, then closed it. He was awed speechless.

 

It's like walking into a different place.

 

A place he'd never been before.

 

But a place he thinks what the crafthouse should have been if his mother was still around.

 

The atmosphere is now bright and welcoming, far from the previous dull and somber.

 

 

There were new display tables and shelves. The artworks that were used to be laid all together on a mat on the floor are now showcased individually and neatly. New paint all over the place and shiplap on the walls. The door to the office and to the back seemingly blends in with the new wall. They were all in neutral earth tones so only the ceramics and pottery were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter