Chapter 24

A Story Titled You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Eri ignored her bestfriend. There was no way she was letting them get away with hurting Kii.

But just as her knee was about to hit with the man's manhood, the man stumbled backward.

 

Seokjin had him by the back of the collar. Spinning him around, he punched the man in the face while yelling. "Joon! Get Eri and Kii out of–" The man's friend jumped Seokjin before he finished the rest of his sentence.

Eri launched herself onto the back of the man about to take a swing at Seokjin, and covered his eyes with her hands. "You leave him alone!"

Taehyung grabbed Eri around the waist and dragged her off the man, as Namjoon made his way to Seokjin.

"Put me down!" Eri said to Taehyung.

"After that little stunt you just did, I don't trust you not to take a swing at someone else." Taehyung muttered as he reached for Kii.

"Me? I'm not taking a swing at someone and risk breaking a nail."

Taehyung snorted, lifting her onto the bar. After her, he put Kii up there too. "Don't move." He ordered, then waded back to the dance floor.

The owner also went in to try and break off the fight.

 

Eri turned to Kii, taking his hand. "You know those men are just idiots right? Don't listen to them."

He nodded, then bumped her shoulder with his. "You're the only one who always stood up for me Rii. Since we were kids until now. That was really cool, you know. "

She felt relieved.

"Speaking of cool..." Kii turned to Seokjin, Namjoon and Taehyung going at it out on the dance floor. "They look like knights in shining armor."

Watching Seokjin, Eri released a sigh. "He always was."

He laughed. "I meant all of them."
She grinned. "Me too."

"Now if only they weren't all taken. One is already married, one is engaged and one is youuu–" Kii suddenly shrieked when one of the men's companions lurched forward and tried to drag him off the bar.

Eri grabbed a bottle off the bar, the closest thing to her, and broke it over the man's head.

Kii stared at his assailant lying on the floor at his feet, then lifted his wide eyes to Eri. He hugged her. "You're my hero!"

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

As Namjoon and his officers led the last of the men away, Seokjin and Taehyung helped the owner clean up the mess.

"So what was it you said about Eri this morning? At the first sign of trouble she'd be screaming her lungs out and running away? You got that one wrong."

Taehyung's memory is annoying but he was right, Eri had shocked the hell out of Seokjin by standing up to the men on Kibum's behalf. He glanced to where she sat on the bar, her thigh exposed again as she sat crossed legged, dangling one of her sandals from her toes.

"Lemon soju, nan tequila, neon mojito~" Eri and Kii had their arms around each other's shoulders, singing Party by SNSD.

Taehyung followed his gaze and laughed, then winced and touched his lips.

Namjoon walked up to them and glanced over his shoulder. "In less than a week, she's caused more trouble than anyone in town. Saturday can't come soon enough."

 

At the reminder she'd be leaving town, Seokjin made a sound in his throat. He'd spent half the night watching Eri, the other half listening to her brother's warning about dating her. He seems to be the only one who thinks it's a good idea. But now at the reminder she'd be heading back to Seoul in a few days, even he wondered what he'd been thinking. Well, he knew exactly what he'd been thinking watching her y moves on the dance floor and her gorgeous face light up with laughter. But now that his brain wasn't totally fogged by lust, he had to think realistically.

The long distance relationship hadn't worked out for him and his exes, so no doubt it wouldn't work for him and Eri. And his family who hadn't had any interest in his relationships befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter