Chapter 20

A Story Titled You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Seokjin opened the gate, he was hoping to see a familiar face. Her face. But what he saw was someone still familiar, but not her.

 

"I'm here to get Louis and James." Kii announced the purpose of his arrival.

 

Seokjin didn't want the disappointment to show on his face. He should've known this was gonna happen. After all, it was him that told Eri to leave and go back to Seoul. He led Kii to the guest room and opened the sliding door for him.

 

The moment Kii had a clear view of the room, he turned to Seokjin and glared in disgust. There was no bed in the room and his bestfriend's things were on the floor. No wonder she was already content with the room at the inn. At least there was a bed there, two of them. But Kii controlled his emotions. He told himself that he won't talk to Seokjin unless necessary. Though he said all that to Eri, comparing her exes to her first love, Seokjin still hurt Eri and that is something he can't just look over.

 

Seokjin on the other hand expected Kibum's reactions. His initial plan was to teach Eri a lesson for what she did eleven years ago but after knowing about her feelings, that plan didn't exactly turn out well.

 

It didn't take long for Kii to gather all of Eri's things and was ready to take both luggage with him.

 

"Do you need help–"

 

"I can handle this." Kii cuts him off, and carries on.

 

Seokjin was reminded that even though Kibum is gay, he's still a man, he is not that weak to need another man's assistance. It's just that the image of Eri trying her hardest to carry her luggage just a day ago flashed on his mind.

 

It's a good thing Seokjin was trailing behind Kii or else he would have seen his expression. Kii was having a hard time with Louis and James in each hand but he didn't want any help, not from Seokjin. She wanted to go back and tell his bestfriend he got all her luggage by himself. Somehow his pride had given him a bit of adrenaline to carry both luggage.

 

Seokjin wanted to ask if Eri is just moving to a different place or if she really is leaving on the first train tomorrow morning. But he doubted Kii would even give him an answer.

And he was right.

 

Kii got out of there as quickly as he could never to come back again as if the old hanok was the worst place in town.

 

 

 

===

 

 

 

 

The next morning, Eri and Kii left the room and stepped into morning sunshine.

"Do you still not like denim jeans?"

"I'm not wearing jeans. They're uncomfortable, and I can't move freely in them. And they look unprofessional."

"Exactly the point. You're not at work, no need to always look professional. You look young and fresh in casual clothes. Not to mention jeans compliment your asset and emphasize your long legs."

"Really? You could've told me that sooner."

"I did. That you should wear jeans and casual style when you're not working. And you can still wear your heels with them, but you just said that you have to look good all the time in case you run into people from work."

"Yeah I guess I did."

"Yes you did. But we're not in Seoul right now. You're not gonna run into your boss or your boss' friends or even people from other departments."

"Okay. But I don't mind trying jeans or a more casual style but I'm not cutting my hair or changing anything else. If Seokjin doesn't want me for me, then I don't want him either."

"Who said anything about Seokjin? And you didn't go through a break-up so no one is cutting your hair."

"Oh... I just thought since you said yesterday that he's my one."

"Now that you mentioned it, he does like jeans. That's the only thing he ever wears. So maybe seeing you in jeans will make him realize he sided with the wrong sister."

"Where are we going with this?"

"Scratch that, he walked out on you. Even if I said he's your one but there's still a lot more fish even in this small pond. You're staying for my reopening so we're making the most of this time. We're gonna go have fun. But first we need to survive today."

"Are you not opening the shop?"

"Well, officially the shop's not open today. I'm not doing any business. But literally, it's gonna be open because I'm doing your fitting separately. It's just gonna be you, me and Ahyoong."

"What about walk-ins? I don't want you to lose business be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter