Chapter 10

Arranged Marriage

ARRANGED MARRIAGE 

Chapter 10

NANCY'S POV

It was a magical moment when our lips touched. Something I never felt with anyone and I know from this moment I'm willing to give it all. I can feel the burning desire from Yeonwoo's kisses and her every touch I know that this is all real. Her lips all over me, her hands discovering every edge of my body, her body next to mine. She's covering me and I'm willing to be covered by all of her, her hungry kisses passionately devouring my whole being and her gentle but possessive hands wanting more of me. My silent moans and movements made her more aggressive. We're both lost at this blissful moment and our love that has been hidden inside us is now unguarded and is about to be discovered. I want her and need her and I felt it too with her every kiss and touch.  Her eyes burning with love and passion. I can feel her ready to take me and all the more I am ready to be taken by her. I felt her trembling but certain. Her eyes full of me and me alone.

"N-nancy..." her voice asking for permission and I won't hold her back. She saw in my eyes how I wanted this just as I can see in her eyes the desires of wanting me. She kissed me lovingly before I felt her entered deep inside me. Surprised at her aggressiveness I felt her lips quickly depart from mine. I met her eyes, surprised and questioning.

"Don't." I whispered as I felt her stopped and the look of concern now visible all over her face.

"N-nancy." her voice full of love and concern.

"P-please..Yeonwoo." I beg, she looked at me and then i felt her lips again, this time full of gentleness as I felt her slowly and gently moving inside me.

"Y-yeonwoo..." I whispered with my soft moans like music to her ears that made her passionately aggressive as she rode to my every movement with her sweets words that made me feel wanted and needed. She's all I ever wanted to want me and I can feel it deep inside me as my fingers on her back almost digging deep to her skin as we both reached heaven. We're both lost in this moment yet we knew that we have found each other's home.

-

After minutes of silence I felt Yeonwoo moved up to look at me with her elbow on the bed and her hand gently caressing my face.

"S-sorry." she whispered.

"Sorry we did this?" I asked

"No." mariin niyang iling "Of course not. I will never say sorry for making love with you, Nancy." Then I felt her hand slowly going down just below my navel. "Did I hurt you?" she asked.

"A bit." I smiled and held her cheek. "Didn't expect it, did you?" I asked back and her head fell. I gently held her chin up. "It's alright Yeonwoo. Who wouldn't think that at my age and lifestyle?" then I slowly pulled her for a kiss. "I may look like a rebel, liberated, wild...you name it. But I know and still believe in love." I said after the kiss. She suddenly hugged me tight. I felt her slowly moving above me. I felt hungry for her again. Is this love? When you can't get enough of the one you love? I had my share of make outs with guys but not one gave me the need to go beyond what I just felt for Yeonwoo

"How many boys have you've been given blue balls?" she said that made me come back to my senses.

"What do you think of me, Yeonwoo?" I said with raised eye brow. "It only happened once years back and it never happened again. I felt at that moment that it was love." I signed. "But it never felt the same as we have right now. I go searching for the feeling but it never came...until now." I confessed while I felt her fingers playing at the side of my arms though both her elbows are on the bed, her weight down my lower body is giving me so much sensation that made me crave for Yeonwoo again. "Y-yeonwoo." I called her.

"Yes, Nancy?" her voice inviting. I'm whipped. I swallowed hard and I knew she saw that. Her hands now gently caressing my bare shoulders as she's slowly moving forward to me while my arms now slowly climbing up around her neck wanted to engulf her and keep her close to me. She kissed me sweet and deep. I felt excited at what will happened to us next when we heard a gentle knock at the door.

"Nancy? Yeonwoo?" Mama's voice. I felt Yeonwoo immediately broke our kiss.

"Si Tita" gulat niyang sabi at gustong tumayo but I held my arms around her.

"So?" I answered.

"Baka pumasok, we're ." bulong niya sabay hila ng kumot to cover our bodies. She's having a hard time covering our bodies because she's still above me and my arms still around her neck "Nancy." she called almost pleading.

"What?" I asked.

"Si Tita." she said again.

"So?" ulit ko.

"Mga anak?" we heard Mama again knocking. I felt frustrated and annoyed.

"Yes Ma." I answered in an almost high tone.

"Are you guys alright?" Mama asked. "Can I come in?"

"No!/No!" sabay sigaw namin ni Yeonwoo and she's almost in panic covering our bodies.

"We're good. Very good Ma." I answered while winking to Yeonwoo. She can't move this time because I locked her between my legs.

"Did I disturb you?" Mama asked again.

"Yes/ No Tita." sagot namin ni Yeonwoo and I looked at her with poker face.

"I...I just want you to know that dinner's ready and we're waiting for you." Mama

"We already had dinner Ma!" I almost shouted.

"What?" Mama's voice mimic Yeonwoo's questioning look.

"I mean, we're still full, Ma." habol ko. "We're seriously talking here. We need to take our time because this can't wait."

"Ok..." Mama simply said outside.

"Are you sure you're both ok?" habol niyang tanong.

"Never been so ok, Mama.Felt like heaven..." I boasted and Yeonwoo looked at me lovingly. "We're not yet done!" I shouted back and I almost laugh at Yeonwoo's expression.

"Can you continue your talk later after dinner?" Mama asked again.

"Mama, we're already having our dinner!" I shouted back and I felt Yeonwoo's hand in my mouth.

"Nancy, anong sinasabi mo?" bulong ni Yeonwoo

"Don't worry, Mama got what I meant." I said after removing her hand on my mouth and I saw her almond eyes widen in disbelief.

"Ok, I'll be going then." paalam na ni Mama.

"Bye, Ma!" I said almost shouting.

"That's embarrassing." Yeonwoo said after.

"No, not with Mama. She knows me too well Yeonwoo. I don't keep secrets to her." I said and gave her a peck in her nose.

"I love you..."she whispered and I can feel the words down my whole senses.

"What?" I asked pretending.

"Don't make me say it twice, Nancy. Or I'll prove it to you." she challenged.

"Then prove it." I said seductively.

"We already had our dinner." she reminded me and I laughed inside yet excited at the same time. I moved closer to her.

"We can have dessert..." I whispered to her ears and I felt her body tensed.

"N-nancy." she said almost trembling and I held her face.

"You're all I ever wanted, Yeonwoo and I love you, too. There are things that I didn't understand especially when the moment we met. I tried to ignore it. Tried to deny. I keep on convincing myself that what I have for you is just temporary. It will pass in time. But I was wrong. You're not the only one who has a stupid heart." I said as i took her hand and placed in my chest. "This stupid heart is stupidly beating for you, too Yeonwoo. And you're not the only one who's dying inside." As I pulled her hand and kissed it.

"N-nancy." I heard her with voice full of love and I can see the happiness painted all over her face. I felt her lips next to mine. Full of love and longing, like she wanted this for so long. I can feel her desire to take me once again, her lips now moving around my face giving me soft kisses and her hands slowly claiming my whole body again. I can't help but moan and cry out for her name with all the sensations Yeonwoo is giving me. I gave her my all and I know I'm forever be hers.

YEONWOO'S POV

I woke up with Nancy's soft kisses on my shoulder. Half of my body's covering her.

"Bakit, hon?" I asked. I saw her eyes glitter.

"What did you just call me?" she whispered.

"Hon..." I repeated. And she flashed that sweet smile.

"Hon?" she shyly asked and I just nod and gave her smooth kiss.

"Like it?" I asked and she nods like a child. I pulled myself up a little."So what's it, hon?" I felt her finger slowly making small circles in my shoulder.

"Can I call you, honey?" she asked.

"Of course. I love that." I said and she giggled when I kissed her again.

"H-honey, I'm hungry..." she said and instantly my eyes widen with what I heard.

"Nanaman? I mean are you sure?" I asked and there I felt her hand in my cheek. "What?" I asked confused. Nagising ang diwa ko sa sampal niya.

"I said I'm hungry. Literally hungry...for FOOD!" mariin niyang sabi.

"Ahhh...ok...akala ko..." I said almost laughing.I think she got annoyed with my reaction that she pushed me and she immediately got up and walked straight to the door. "San ka pupunta?"

"I said I'm hungry...but you're just laughing at me." sagot na niya and she's started crying silently like a child. I panicked and jump off the bed.

"Ok, hon. Sorry...Wait...Please don't go out yet, you're ." taranta kong sabi saka ako tumakbo at kinuha ko ang robe sa bathroom at mabilis na bumalik sa kanya. "Here wear this." I said and she let me put the robe around her. "Saglit lang." I said as I put on my robe, too. "Let's go down and get you some food, ok?." ngiti kong sabi sabay balik sa kanya at inaya ko na siyang lumabas ng kwarto, tahimik lang siya na sumunod sa akin habang hawak hawak ko ang kamay niya.

We're heading down the stairs when she spoke.

"I want pancakes with strawberry jam or syrup." she said with her head down as she wiped her face. Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. Meron ba kami non?

"Naglilihi ka na agad, hon?" bigla kong nasambit.

"What?!"halos pasigaw niyang sabi. She swat me and started to cry again. Hala, nataranta nanaman ako.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Hon nagbibiro lang ako." I said but she cried the more.

"I said I'm hungry and still you're making fun of me." sagot na niya and sat down the stairs.

"Ok...ok. I'm sorry, hon. Let's go down na and see if there's pancake in the fridge or in the pantry kahit ready to cook and I will make you pancakes, ha?" aya ko na sa kanya. Jusme para akong nanunuyo ng bata nito. She didn't answer but got up when I held her hand to stand. Paano kung may pancake pero walang strawberry, anong oras na. As we entered the kitchen I saw the time, it's 21 minutes past 2 in the morning. I sighed praying na sana mag milagro at makakita kami ng pancakes with strawberry jam dito sa kusina.

"Mama." I heard Nancy said almost whisper and I look around pero wala naman si Tita Myeongju sa paligid. I felt Nancy's hand released from my grip and walked fast at the counter table in the kitchen. Nagulat ako at agad ko siyang sinundan, as she approached the counter she immediately took off the cover of the plate and I saw how excited she was when she saw what's in the table for her.

"I knew it!" she excitedly exclaimed like a child who just saw a cotton candy. Pag lapit ko I saw a plate of pancakes with strawberry jam bottle beside it. "Mama knew I'll get hungry soon so she made a pancake for me." sabi niyang tuwang tuwa, natutuwa ako sa expression ni Nancy, she's like a child and looking at her now, she's like a kid that pancakes were the only thing that made her day, she's very ordinary and I'm loving every thing I'm discovering about her.

"Mukha ngang masarap." I quipped and was about to take one but she swat my hand.

"No!" saway niya. "Mama made this for me." Para siyang bata pag gutom.

"Patikim lang." pakiusap ko pero umiling lang siya habang naguumpisa ng sumubo. Sunod sunod, gutom lang talaga siya.

"Mauubos mo yan?" I asked dahil 10 piraso ata yon at tumango lang siya. Matindi pala itong magutom.

"Gutom din ako eh." may lungkot kong sabi. Tiningnan niya lang ako saka sumubo ulit.

"You don't like you're hungry." sagot niya. I sighed and shook my head and walked to the fridge, got a glass of milk.

"You want milk or water?" tanong ko sa kanya.

"Water, please." sagot niya kaya kumuha ako ng baso at nilagyan ko ng tubig. Lumapit ako sa kanya at inabot ang baso ng tubig. "Thank you." sagot niya at hinalikan ako. Hindi ko siya agad pinakawalan at gumanti ako ng halik.

"Sarap." I said after the kiss.

"Ang alin?" she asked confused

"Ang combination..." sagot ko lang and I saw her smile.

"Masarap talaga ang pancake with strawberry." sagot niya at sumubo ulit.

"Mas masarap pag may combination na kiss." dugtong ko.

"Really?" taas kilay niyang tanong at tumango lang ako. She slightly turned around and held my face I was just standing while she's sitting at the chair at the counter. I felt her lips next to mine, I can taste the strawberry yet I can feel more of the sweetness in her kisses. I can't control myself anymore that I started to react with our kisses, I felt addicted to her. I kissed her back passionately.

"Hey honeymooners, I think you should get back to your room." Rinig namin at bigla akong napabitaw kay Nancy

"Hi, Ma..." casual na bati ni Nancy sa nagsalita. "Thanks for this..." sabay balik sa pagkain ng pancakes na prang walang nangyari.

"You're welcome, Princess. Hindi mo na pinaiinit?" tanong ni Tita Myeongju

"Nope...I already hungry." sagot ni Nancy na umiiling habang sumusubo ulit ngayon ko lang napansin 3 piraso na lang ang natira sa kinakain niya.

"Did you give some to Yeonwoo?" tanong muli ni Tita pero umiling muli si Nancy

"Nope, she's not hungry." sagot niya sabay baling sa akin "Di ba?" hindi ako nakapag salita.

"How'd you know?" tanong muli ni Tita Myeongju

"I know...She's full...I'm drained. She took all my energy." sunod sunod na sabi ni Nancy habang inuubos na ang pancakes niya at naramdaman kong pamumula ng pisngi ko. Dko alam ang isasagot ko kaya inisang lagok ko ang baso ng gatas na nasa tabi ko.

"Princess..." tawag ni Tita Myeongju na naiiling. "You shouldn't talk that way." paalala sa kanya ni Tita Myeongju
.
"What?" kibit balikat ni Nancy. "We're all adults here and besides you and Dada's do that too, don't you?" balik ni Nancy sa Mama niya at napailing lang si Tita Myeongju na palapit na sa amin.

"Pasensiya ka na sa Anak ko, Yeonwoo. Ganyan lang talaga kadaldal at ka bulgar yan pag nag uusap kami." sabi ni Tita ng makalapit na sa amin.

"A-ayos lang po, Tita." mahina kong sagot.

"Isn't it about time you should call me Mama, too?" balik ni Tita at tiningnan ko siya. Ngumiti siyang habang hinahaplos ang pisngi ko.

"It may have been a bad start from you two but I can see that it has a good reason." sabi niya at napantango ako.

"Yes...Mama." matipid kong sagot.

"Love to hear you call me that...And I'm willing to be your mother." sagot niya. Nagulat na lang kami sa malakas na dighay ni Nancy

"Oopsie, sorry" takip niya sa bibig sabay peace sign. Natawa kami ni Mama Myeongju

"I have to back to sleep now. Baka hinahanap na ako ni Richard. I just went out to check kung kumain na kayo. You see, Yeonwoo, Nancy's like a 5-year old kid when she's hungry. She's so grumpy. You can't pacify her with just any food other than her fave since she was a kid. Pancakes and strawberries lang pampakalma sa kanya. I asked her Dada to buy some kanina sa bayan dahil alam ko maghahanap siya. And I'm sorry kung dka niya binigyan. Ever since ganyan yan, kahit umiiyak na si Lay para lang sa one piece of pancake she's won't give him." kwento ni Mama Myeongju

"Mama!" reklamo ni Nancy

"What? Just saying..." tanggol ni Mama sa sarili. "Ok goodnight now." sabay lapit at halik ni Mama sa amin.

"Goodnight po, M-mama." paalam ko.

"Night, Ma." paalam na rin ni Nancy sabay baba sa kanyang inuupuan at kuha ng pinagkainan.

"Ako na." pigil ko sa kanya.

"It's ok, honey. I can do the dishes, you know." pag yayabang niya. "Ano akala mo sa akin." Hinayaan ko na lang siya. "Aren't you not going to eat?" tanong niya habang palakad sa kitchen sink.

"Para akong busog." simpleng sagot ko.

"Sabi ko nga." mahina niyang sabi.

"But I'm hungry..." habol ko sabay yakap sa kanya habang naghuhugas siya ng plato.

"Oh no, I think you had enough." sabi niyang umiiling. Pero hindi ko siya pinansin and started kissing her neck while my hands started to explore her body.

"Y-yeonwoo." she said almost as I felt her giving in to my kisses.

"I love you, Nancy." I whispered truthfully to her ears.

"And I love you, too Yeonwoo." she whispered back and couldn't stand anymore the kisses I'm giving her and she turned around and searched for my lips. We're both kissing passionately and lost again in the moment. I want her, I want her now and my hands has a mind of its own when I just felt Nancy's inside her robe and I heard her moan.

"Y-yeonwoo...." she said almost begging and that made me bolder. We're so into the moment that we forgot where we were whe we heard a click and the lights in the kitchen were off. It's was now dark and silent. Surprised, we fell silent for a moment then I heard Nancy's silent giggle.

"Who did that?" tanong niya.

"Dko alam." sagot ko.

"I think, we should go upstairs, honey. Baka may ma skandalo sa atin." she said almost laughing.

"Dito na, hon. madilim naman na eh." I reasoned and started kissing her again.

"No, lights off means we need to go." depensa niya.

"Hindi, wala ng ilaw ibig sabihin para hindi tayo makita." pilit ko.

"No, whoever did that is telling us to 'get a room'" paliwanag niya.

"Malayo pa ang kwarto natin." reklamo ko.

"Just a few steps away, Yeonwoo." sagot niya pero hindi pa rin ako bumibitaw sa kanya.

"We could do this, Yeonwoo when we have our own house. Not here." paliwanag niya.

"Saglit lang tayo." pakiusap ko.

"Mamya pagkamalan pa tayong magnanakaw dito." habol paliwanag ni Nancy. Para nga kaming magnanakaw na nagbubulungan.

"Yeonwoo...Apo makinig ka sa asawa mo.

"Lo/Lo!" gulat at sabay naming sambit ni Nancy sa taong nagsalita.