A kiss

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you scared of me?" he asked, his voice was deep and hoarse that you swallowed hard.

You shook your head furiously, thought he wouldn't like it if you were scared of him but at the same time you wanted to be honest either so you nodded slowly after that. It was between you were scared of him and you were mesmerised by his beauty. 

The corner of his lips slowly lifted, knowing how honest you were. So you were really afraid of him? He smirked and then shifted his attention to your neck. A hand was brought up to touch the scar that you jerked backwards, aware of his touch. 

"Since when did you get this?" he asked after seeing how deep the scar was. You didn't answer, looking away and removed his hand. You were uncomfortable to talk about the past. Since you've never really open up to anyone, you found it uneasy and awkward to tell someone about what happened to you in the past.

After watching your reaction, Jaehyun moved backwards knowing something bad must've happened to you in the past.

"I should get going, Akira. Remember to lock the door after I leave" 

After Jung sem left, you sighed and went back upstairs to put on your specs. As you sauntered your way to the front door, you halted when you saw the carton of beers on the kitchen counter. Drinking was in your dream list. And since no one was here, why don't you try drinking? You took one can and sat on the couch in the living room.

You hesitated for a moment. Should you drink? You rested your thumb on the tab's ring and pulled it up in an instant. After seeing how those yellow coloured water popping like bubbles, appearing almost like urine, you grimaced. How does it taste like? You gulped when you placed it near your lips. A sip and urghhh bitter. But at the very end of the unfamiliar taste, there was a slight sweetness. It was such a weird drink that every adult addicted to. You sipped more and more that your head began to turn heavy, pink flushing cheeks and thudd...

 

Jaehyun came back to the house after he realised he left his wallet. He was convinced he told you to lock the front door but he could easily push it open. Why are you not careful? Feeling worried, he took his wallet that he left on top of the shoe rack near the main door and walked in just to see you lying on the couch in the living room. 

He stopped and gazed down at how you could sleep so peacefully with the door unlocked. His eyes traveled from how you rested your legs that were crossed on the armrest, your torso was slightly slanted while facing the front. Your hands were pressed together with the side of your face rested on it, pillowing your head. Your lips were slighly parted, breathing steadily and eyes were closed with your specs on. Jaehyun crouched down infront of the sleeping you. The corner of his lips lifted, knowing that he too sometimes was caught staring at you right after he caught you staring at him. It was like an endless cycle, both staring at each other. At first he had to admit, he sympathized you, getting bullied and then he wanted to save you from the bullies. After a while, he wanted to protect you from other people but now he felt like he wanted to take care of you. He was staring at you now, a hand was up to move away your bangs when your eyes opened slowly.

"Sem?" you moaned that the innocent smile escaped his lips. He was smirking now, why are you like this?

"Sem..." the drunk you called him again and you moved your hands away, no longer as a pillow and you cupped his face instead. His eyes were widened in surprise.

"You're handsome" you smiled sheepishly to yourself. You then shifted your sleeping position into a seating one on the couch infront of him. You cupped his face once more and leaned forward that your face got closer to him. He was just watching or perhaps enjoying this rarity side of you. He knew you were drunk when he could inhale alcohol surrounding you. Your small palms cupping his face closer to you and you stared at his pouty lips. 

"But you're scary" you blurted out and stared blankly at him while blinking. That lasted a moment when he tried to digest what you were trying to say. He bet you must be the type to speak the truth whenever you were drunk. 

"I am not scary" Jaehyun replied, earning a pout from you. You shook your head, disapproved of what he just uttered. 

"You're so scary but you're very handsome at the same time. It's unfair" you retorted and he chuckled when you mentioned that he's handsome. You removed your hands from his face and brought it up to cover your mouth, waiting for how he was going to reply you after complimenting him being handsome twice.

He smirked and leaned in that you jerked backwards due to the sudden close proximity. Your breath hitched and your back was pressed against the cushion of the couch. Your eyes were widened and your palms were pressing on his buff chest, realising his heart pounded faster against his chest. His hands were rested on the cushion seats next to your thighs. As his eyes traveled down to your lips, you gulped. You were still tipsy but you were aware he was being so close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter