Ending

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Talk to them or never talk to me again"

With that angry tone of yours, you pushed him slightly by bumping against the side of his body, his left arm forcefully and intentionally, stomping your way to leave the beach. Sensing how furious you were for the very first time, he grabbed on your wrist swiftly that you turned around, came face to face with him and then he pulled you closer to him that your forehead bumped against his bare chest accidentally, resulting you smacking your lips against his chest hard, leaving a popping sound out loud. Heat rose to your cheeks that you gasped due to the sudden strong contact, wiping your lips while looking up at him. You gulped, blinked effortlessly, completely flustered with the situation. You were angry initially but now that you unintentionally left a kiss on his chest, you felt the need to apologize.

"I-I'm s-sorry, sem-m" stuttering while looking up at him. You couldn't read him as he was just gazing back at you. He was still holding your wrist, squeezing it a little.

"Do it again" he spoke, deep and husky, indicating he needed another kiss on his body part but you were baffled, couldn't grasp what he was talking about. Your brows were knitted, blinking slowly at him, trying hard to register of what he was talking about.

After a while, he released your hand out of embarrassment. The tips of his ears turned really red at the thought of requesting you to kiss him again. He wanted to feel the heat of your lips on his skin, on his body but he knew you probably didn't understand his ual frustrations, his needs as a man and how hungry he was.

"Are you angry?" he asked, brought you back to reality that you pouted, glaring at him.

"No" stern and high pitched, totally denying the fact that you were jealous of those pretty girls but in his eyes, you were too cute to handle.

"You're jealous, aren't you?" 

"No! I'm not" you were about to leave when all of a sudden, he lifted you up, hands slipped under your underarms, pulling your body close to him and then his arms wrapped around your body, his hands rested on your lower back to support your weight on him. You panicked at the thought of broken limbs that you gasped when he lifted you up like this. You unconsciously wrapped your arms around his neck tightly and your legs were wrapped around his waist, burying your face in the crook of his neck, squeezing your eyes shut tightly.

"Scared?" he asked and you nodded furiously. His lips broke into a smile, staring at you lovingly and then he planted a kiss on your hair.

He took his own sweet time, making his way to a bench nearby that your heart pounded faster against your chest while hiding your face in his neck. He slumped on the seat while you sat on his lap, facing him, your legs spreaded, still wrapping around his waist. As your front was pressed against his when he tightened his grip on your lower back, you finally turned to look at him with your flushing cheeks.

You glared at him, pouting indicating you were still fuming but when he fixated his mysteriously alluring gaze back at you, it made you shy for no reason that you looked away from him. You moved back a little to create some space but he didn't allow you to as your was painfully touching his navel.

"Before you get angry, let me explain to you, babe. After I explain, then you can decide if you want to hate me or do whatever you want. You can also punch me if you want to." he your hair, studying your expression closely. You were avoiding his eyes, still sulking but you nodded after a while, sighing.

"Those girls did try to hit on me." he said in a calm and relaxing tone but your blood boiled, your nostrils flaring when your eyes met his again. "I told them I'm married and my wife is waiting for me in the hotel"

"You're married, sem? Since when?" totally bewildered that your voice was shaking, eyes turned watery at the mention of his wife.

"Eung~ and my wife turned out to be you" he nodded and then cocked his chin at you, indicating the 'wife' he talked about was you. A smile spreaded across his lips upon watching your reaction being all confused, not really getting what he said so he shifted closer and whispered.

"I said I'm married to you and you're my wife, babe"

You moved away, ticklish because his hot minty breath was teasing your skin. You avoided his eyes, staring at your fingers, busy fidgeting while biting your lower lip. How to deal with this situation? It's awkward... How could he say something that wasn't real to others? But in a way you felt much better now...

"Are you still angry?" he asked, realizing how red your cheeks were that a chuckle escaped his lips. His baritone laugh definitely became the music to your ears, soothing your soul. You shook your head, biting your lower lip and turned to look at him again. In a way, you felt the need to apologize.

"I'm sorry sem" you grabbed his hands, squeezing it but he didn't show any reaction this time so you shifted closer to hug him, s your arms around his waist and rested your chin on his bare shoulder. Sem must be angry... He had the right to since you snapped at him earlier without knowing the facts. Although those girls tried to hit on him but sem actually rejected them. How could you behaved that way? You should've understand the situation better to avoid any misunderstanding.

"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you and saying things I don't mean. I actually like it when you call me 'babe'..." you unwrapped your arms, staring at him nervously. Agitated after seeing how he didn't respond but just gazing back at you, you forced a smile. 

​​​​​​"Babe" 

"Ne, sem" 

"You should whine more, complain as much as you want. You should get angry at me too, punch me if you want to. Do whatever you like" Jaehyun was trying to give the freedom to behave however you want to and not restricted to be nice all the time and apologize even though it wasn't your fault sometimes. Since you were not used to it, you shook your head at sem, telling him you didn't want to. 

"I'm your boyfriend not your teacher right now. You like it when I call you babe, right? I like treating you like one. Let me spoil you to my heart's content. Don't apologize if it's not your fault" he told you and you bobbed your head slowly, listening to him intently. You gave him the warmest smile, eyes turned into two crescent moons, assuring him you would try to be that way, a way which is more like yourself. 

"So you like it when I call you babe?" he teased, poking his forefinger on your cheek that you shifted closer and wrapped your arms around his neck swiftly, rested your chin on his shoulder so he wouldn't see how red your cheeks were. "I'm sorry babe, I shouldn't have talked to those girls" he was your hair now, calming you but you were no longer angry.

"Are you okay now? Are you feeling better?" he asked, referring to how you got so moody earlier. You leaned backwards and gave him a smile. Even from here, your eyes were still puffy from all the crying and the unnecessary thoughts of people leaving your side. You tried hard not to think much so you nodded to assure him that you were fine now and that he's no longer need to worry about you. 

"Sem, actually..." you were about to tell him something but sem noticed how you fiddled with your fingers, perhaps trying to confess something serious that he replied nervously.

"Wae? Don't tell me you have a hidden boyfriend somewhere?"

"Hidden boyfriend?" raising your brows, questioning him.

"Oh. That guy in your phone. Your prince?"

"Ah... why are we talking about him?" whining, you pushed your lower lip forward, pouting, showing that you didn't want to talk about it but it seemed like sem was jealou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter