A wish

The Dream List
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were sleeping soundly on top of sem's body, your front pressing against his when he was already awoke, your hair softly. He purposely placed you like this so that he would be able to study your face up close, adoring you. He tucked a strand of your hair to the back of your ear that you moved slightly, buried your face into his chest. He played with your hair, amazed by how your hair would be this soft and straight.

You moaned softly when you stretched your arms causing sem to chuckle at you for being cute the moment you woke up. You rubbed your groggy eyes, tilted your head up to stare at sem blankly.

"Did I wake you up babe?" he asked, twirling your hair with his long and slender forefinger. You were just staring at him with your lips parted, thought you were in your dreamland for having sem sleeping with you and calling you, 'babe' early in the morning.

Your cheeks literally turned shy pink slowly when you got back to your senses that you realised you were on top of him and sem was playing with your hair.

"Ugugh I-I'm so-rry s-semm" you stuttered and tried moving away but he draped his arms around your waist, refusing to let you go. Sem nuzzled your hair and planted a kiss on it, smiling brightly at you after that.

"Babe, you smelled so good" he complimented, the tips of his ears turned red when you were just staring at him, trying to get what he was trying to imply. Ah... you smelled good? Is that a compliment? You didn't know how to respond to it because you rarely get compliments not that you thought you deserve any. After thinking for a while, you buried your face into the crook of his neck to hide your cheeks that were blushing hard. 

"Why? Babe, why?" he was chuckling, feeling ticklish when your sweet hot breath touched his neck after you sighed loudly in the crook of neck.

"I-I'm shy" you muttered and stayed like that for a while, hiding your face in his neck. Sem was back to caress your hair, smiling to himself because he couldn't handle and resist your cuteness.

"Did you sleep well last night?" he asked and you nodded, slowly turning to face sem.

"Did sem sleep well?" you asked this time, placing your hands on his bare chest while your chin rested on the back of your hands, staring at sem. 

"Your bed is so small" he commented that your brows started to knit. 

"It's single b-" 

"But it's a good thing because we can cuddle" he replied that your lips turned pouty, trying to understand what he said and when the information finally registered to your brain, you buried your face in his chest. How can sem said something like this in a casual manner? You were so shy that you couldn't lift your head up and look at him in the eye. His baritone laughter sure became the music to your ears. 

"Babe, do you have a wish?" he asked while your hair softly. 

"I-I actually have a list" you told him, flashing him your innocent smile.

"What if you're given only one?" sem asked that you shifted into your serious mode, thinking about one wish that you truly wished for, for a long time ago. The reason sem asked was because he wanted to grant it but he turned gloomy when you told him your wish.

"I wish to have a younger sister" you replied, smiling at yourself after you had said it, like finally sharing something to someone about how you'd always wish for a younger sister.

"Why? Why do you wish to have a younger sister?" 

"I-I want to help her grow and-d I want to share everything with her" you bit your lower lip, just thinking about it made you feel excited.

"What do you want to share with her about?" 

"A-ah a lot of things" you told him and then buried your face in his chest, getting excited just to think about it. You really wished to have a younger sister since you were young. You still have the memory of your late mother being pregnant, taking care of you and the baby in her stomach.

"I want to share with her about a lot of things, sem" you repeated, thinking about those days you were always on your own, learning everything to be a girl all by yourself. You never once depended on Yuta when it comes to questions about the first time having your monthly period, the first time wearing a bra by yourself, how to handle menstrual pain and etc. You googled all by yourself without getting help from anyone. So if you ever get a younger sister, you wanted to help her learn and share every girly stuff and detail that she needed to know. 

When you lifted your head up and look at sem, you saw that his eyes were watery as if sem was about to cry. A tear rolled down from his eyes but he was just staring at you intently, ignoring his own tear.

"Babe, are you lonely?" he asked with his hoarse voice with tears swimming in his emotional eyes, filled with sincere and genuine sympathy. You shook your head slowly and brought your hands closer to cup his face.

"Are you crying, sem?" you asked while staring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter