GARDENIAS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"What's up danger?"

- Black C.


 

 


 

 

 


Sandara was working on her last shift in the flower shop that day. She already sent her resignation letter to the owner few days ago, too. Why, but she thinks she couldn't commit with this job anymore with what's currently going on with her life. 

 

 

Klang!

 

 

The bell to the shop chimed in as she immediately welcomed the customer with her usual greetings and smile.

 

 

"Welcome to Madtown's Flower Shop!" 

 

 

It's Kwanghee.

 

 

"Girl, what's happening to you? I couldn't catch you in the campus anymore." Kwanghee stated as he gave Sandara a hug.

 

 

It's been a while since they have really hang out. She's been very busy lately.

 

 

"How are you?" Sandara asked her friend as they sat on the chairs there. The noise from the TV faintly playing in the background. She served him a cup of hot tea too.

 

 

"Well, busy as usual with football practice for the spring tournament. How about you? I don't know when this 'stay away from each for now for my own safety' thingy so I came here instead to see you. So, how have you been doing lately?" Kwanghee asked her while drinking his tea.

 

 

Sandara shrugged her shoulders as she vaguely glanced at the program on the television. "Gathering my thoughts so I don't lose my mind." She answered to Kwanghee while her eyes now are focused on what's on the TV.

 

 

Reporter Yoo In Na was on the TV.

 

 

"Madtown U Madness!" Reporter Yoo In Na's introductory remarks on that segment.

 

 

"Turn up the volume, Dar." Kwanghee said, also tuning on to the news. It's about Madtown U, after all.

 

 

Sandara did so. She turned up the volume up.

 

 

"According to our reliable source, form of corruption exists in Madtown University. We looked further about it and students there who preferred to be anonymous came forward and confirmed it to us. Is it time for the decades run private university to have a new management? Multiple complaints of bullying happening in the prestigious school are in the spotlight right now. Tragedy even happened last year because of the bullying of one student at Madtown U. Is there more about the tragic story than what we have known about? After all, there are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle..."

 

 

"The elites picking on the ordinary students are being investigated as of today. Is this the end of the reputable facade of being the most sought after peaceful university to go to in the future for the best of the best students out there? Is this school not a haven for learning and good future but a trap to the vulnerable ones instead?"

 

 

Sandara swallowed the lump in . Reporter Yoo In Na chose to speak to the public than to remain silent. Just how she expected it.

 

 

The public won't take this issue lightly. Investigations will continue. This might be the end of Madtown U. For some reason, Sandara wants this to happen, as well. Madtown U needs some fixing.

 

 

"On the rumor side that might disappoint the ladies, according to my source, there is a rumor going on in Madtown U about the prominent member of the BIGBANG Fraternity, Choi Seunghyun aka TOP to be homoual. Is this true or not? Our network is open to hear his side. Madtown U Madness, isn't it?..."

 

 

Reporter Yoo In Na talked more about other things but Sandara wasn't listening anymore. Her heart was pounding heavily against her chest.

 

 

Sandara just revealed TOP's uality to the whole Madtown City. It doesn't matter if Reporter Yoo In Na put it in the rumor segment. Everyone will be questioning TOP by now. My, what Officer Choi is thinking by now?

 

 

Sandara bit her lips. First was Seungri, now she have done bad to TOP, as well. Will she continue to do this to every member of BIGBANG? 

 

 

Sandara shook her head no. After this with TOP, she will rest her case. 

 

 

This is even her graceful act towards TOP. This is what he deserves for acting like he didn't know her brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter