CARNATION

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Carnation - bravery, safety, strength."

 



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JULIE_30!

Hope you had a nice bday celebration!

 

 

 

 

 

"Here is your ID, modules, and schedules for this semester." a woman in her fifties who is dressed formally handed Sandara books and a couple of papers to help her start out. 

 

 

Sandara bowed in thanks to the guidance counselor as she received it. 

 

 

The woman then smiled at her. "Welcome to Madtown University, Miss Dar Ah. I expect you to have a good year with a good conduct in this school."

 

 

Sandara bowed at her again. "I will, seonsaengnim." And left the guidance counselor's office.

 

 

Once Sandara closed the door, she heaved a big sigh.

 

 

Miss Dar Ah.

 

 

That's her new name now. Dar Ah, age 22, sophomore student in the renowned school Madtown University.

 

 

The same school her late brother used to go. The same school the men who caused her brother's demise also go to. 

 

 

BIGBANG. She gritted the name.

 

 

She is finally here. Her plans were starting to unfold be forth her eyes and her adrenaline was pumping just thinking of any chance encounter with her enemies. 

 

 

But, she has to be careful. She reminded her self. She will take this slow. She is in no rush. Everything should be perfect. Every step should follow her plans. In its own perfect timing.

 

 

Breaking BIGBANG, piece by piece. Body and spirit. That's her plan.

 

 

How to do that? Sandara does not know how exactly but the first step is to enter the same school and premises as BigBang does.

 

 

And here she is, carrying a new name Dar Ah.

 

 

"I'm now here, Sanghyun-ah." She whispered this in the air as she started to walk around. She was hoping as well that in her time spending in his school, she will finally get some truth to what really happened to her brother in his time here.

 

 

Sandara heaved a deep sigh again. She will stroll the campus a little bit more. Be familiarize with her surroundings before the official school starts next week. 

 

 

The familiar scent of autumn wind is so refreshing that Sandara sometimes forgets the heaviness in her mind. She just wanted to savor the peacefulness and fresh wind in this campus a little bit for now before students crowds this school few days from now.

 

 

Sandara looked around. This is indeed a nice school. Built in this old European Architecture style that surely added to the expensive look of the school. Madtown University is also secluded in the countryside that nature is still prominent in the surrounding area. She learned that it is hard to enter this school without excellent talents and outstanding academics...or maybe, connections. This school was built for the elites.

 

 

And Sandara, by just looking at the meticulous architecture built in this school, understand why many people including her brother wanted to go here.

 

 

"It's beautiful." She uttered the words. It's the truth.

 

 

Then her eyes looked sullen after. Feeling a bit sad for the school. "Beautiful but corrupt." She reminded herself.

 

 

 

 

Sandara was standing in front of the school bulletin board. She was reading something. 

 

 

'OPEN HOUSE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT THE BIGBANG FRAT HOUSE'

 

 

Sandara bit her lips at this. Her hands shaking a bit as her heartbeat was thumping faster than normal.

 

 

She then pulled out the notice and crushed it with her own hands.

 

 

And they have the gall to throw a party shortly after killing someone!

 

 

That's what in Sandara's mind right now as she stormed away. After a while, she tried to calm her self as she sat down in one of the benches there.

 

 

She took a deep breathe.

 

 

Come to think of it. This will also serves as a good idea to get to know her enemies. She doesn't have to wait for next week to encounter them. This is another chance.

 

 

Sandara opened the paper she crumpled and read the ad again.

 

 

 

'OPEN HOUSE HALLOWEEN PARTY AT THE BIGBANG FRAT HOUSE'

 

Only dressed-up MU students are allowed entry.

 

Wear your fave halloween costume now!

 

See you 11/1 7pm in the BIGBANG FRAT HOUSE

 

 

 

Sandara read it again before she stood up and left the campus. She had decided. She will cras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter