HIBISCUS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Silent men like still waters, are deep and dangerous."

-Proverb


 

 

 

 

a/n: WOW. Road to 300+ subscribers. Have fun reading. Thank you *bows*

 

 

 

 

 



 

Profile #1

 

Name: Choi Seunghyun

Other Name/s: TOP

DOB: November 4, 1998 (22 y.o)

Born: Seoul, South Korea

School: Junior at Madtown University

 

Family connections:

Great nephew of Korea's pioneering abstract artist Kim Whanki.

Son of the Chief Police Officer of Madtown District, Choi Bong-Am

Descendant to the former disgraced Senior Superintendent of Korean National Police Agency (KNPA), Choi Jung-Il

Long lines of police officers.

 

Interest: Arts, Guns, Women

 

 

 


 

Sandara was distracted as she looked for Kwanghee. Her walking pace was fast while her thoughts were in jumbles.

 

 

TOP is gay.

 

 

The confirmation is something that truly shocks Sandara. She got a gut feeling about it a bit before regarding his uality because of his preference to tea over coffee which she admits can be silly...but, boy, she was right.

 

 

But seeing the very manly TOP in action on kissing another man was something that will be forever etched in her mind. That was an unexpected discovery.

 

 

Is TOP a closeted gay? Does anybody else knew? Does the rest of BIGBANG knows about it too? 

 

 

Sandara remembered what GD have said about 'teas for gays' but she is sure GD just said it without malice towards his co-member in the fraternity. GD just really think tea is weak, and it might hurt his 'ego' if he picks it over coffee which is stronger. Sandara wanted to scoff at GD's way of thinking things sometimes.

 

 

No one would've really thought that TOP likes to lean on the same side too.

 

 

Sandara have reached the Football Clubroom and without hesitation went to the all-boys locker room. Fortunately, there were no other athletes there. They're probably on lunch break. Even if there were no one yet she could find in the Clubroom, she still looked for Kwanghee there anyways.

 

 

And Sandara found him. He is slumped on one of the locker room's benches...while looking miserable.

 

 

Sandara cleared to make him aware of her presence.

 

 

Kwanghee looked up and she noticed the black eye and cut on his lips instantly.

 

 

Sandara sat down with him right away. "What happened?" She asked him seriously.

 

 

Kwanghee gave her a bit of a smile. "Hey. Why are you here?" 

 

 

Sandara looked for the first aid cabinet, gets it, and went back to sit beside Kwanghee. She quickly tend the cut on his lips.

 

 

"I'm here to look for you." Sandara answered after putting a bandaid on the corner of his lips. "So what happened here?" She pressed his lips a bit.

 

 

Kwanghee groaned in pain at that. "Ouch. Be careful." He said. "I just got into a fight, that's all."

 

 

"Fight about what?" Sandara asked him.

 

 

Kwanghee barely glanced at her. "My teammates and other students were talking bad about you. I couldn't just sit there and listen to them so I punched one of them and everyone else got involved." He then sighed. "My captain suddenly declared I'll be benched for the rest of the season. That's bad news for my scholarship, Dar."

 

 

Sandara felt so bad for Kwanghee. "He decided that right away to his best wide receiver?"

 

 

Kwang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter