MUSK ROSE

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The musk rose origin is a mystery; but none is as bewitching."

- Anonymous 

 

 

 

The scene unfolding be forth Sandara's eyes is like a dejavu. It is almost the same when she first step foot in the frat house for the first time last Halloween Party. Except the party happening right now isn't as wild and crowded like the one she attended last year. And she is not alone attending this party anymore. She already knows a couple of people.

 

 

Even if many attendees were students from Madtown U that Sandara doesn't even know of, she is still with Kwanghee, who is giving her company. He is also kind of giving her input of who is who in the party once in a while.

 

 

Sandara has been quiet in one corner for awhile now, and is just silently observing the party goers there, letting Kwanghee do the talking all the time.

 


Sandara's face might have appeared calm outside but deep inside her is trembling. Her heart beating fast... as she recalled the events earlier.

 

 

Seungri invited outsiders to the party. Mostly gorgeous women. She heard they were models from Seoul. She would have not cared except for one thing.

 

 

And it's the reason why Sandara is standing in the corner right now, and avoiding the 'welcoming' greetings from the other attendees there. She's avoiding one of Seungri's guest.

 

 

A particular model from Japan.

 

 

Sandara bumped on the said model earlier. And the model even spilled her drink on Sandara's dress at the process. Whether it was intentional or not.

 

 

"Gomenasai!" (I'm so sorry!) The model said out loud, then stared on her face - too long.

 

 

For the party, Sandara decided to remove her glasses and is wearing contacts lenses instead.


 

The model's eyes then squinted after, trying to recognize Sandara's face. "Atta koto ga arimasu ka?" (Have we met before?) she even looked at Sandara from head to toe.

 

 

Sandara sweat dropped because of this as she tensed right away. She knew the model. It's Nana Komatsu. A rising supermodel in Japan. They have met before in Tokyo Fashion Week. Though, it was brief encounter, it was still a close call. And Sandara didn't expect Nana to recognize her or what as Sandara is not a big model in Japan like hers. But Sandara has been told multiple times before that she has a distinct look for a model that's hard to forget. It must be it.

 

 

"Are you OK?" GD asked too. He was beside her. He was quick to offer her a napkin to wipe herself up.

 

 

"Nana, this is Dar Ah." Seungri quickly introduced. He looked entertained seeing the stain on her dress. "This is her welcome party as the new addition to the fraternity." Seungri informed Nana then paused. "Also she doesn't speak japanese." He ended.

 

 

Nana nodded. "Sou ka." (I see.) still looking at Sandara before her eyes turned to GD, and Sandara saw how Nana's face changed from curiosity over her to the dreamy look she gave towards GD. Nana is interested at him.

 

 

"I'll get you a new drink." GD whispered to her ear, kissing her on the cheek, as well, before leaving her.

 

 

Sandara saw the intriguing look Nana gave because of GD's gesture.

 

 

Nana then looked at Sandara from head to toe again, almost demeaning her this time. "Zannen." (What a pity.) she whispered but enough for Sandara to hear, then she turned away from Sandara along with the other models she's with.


 

Smirking Seungri following them behind.

 

 

Kwanghee then whispered to her ear when they left. "I don't understand japanese but I think she's y."

 

 

Sandara didn't answer him. She didn't even realized she's biting her lips for a while now. She didn't care about Nana's attitude towards her, she cared more about the fact that Nana almost recognized her. 

 

 

Seeing a fellow Japanese model here gave Sandara almost a heart attack right on the spot. She thought her real name will be blurted in no time and her cover blows up to everybody.

 

 

That's when Sandara asked Kwanghee they settled in the corner instead. Away from the other guests. Her friend seemed to not mind it, though.

 

 

To calm her self, Sandara watched the other people there instead.

 

 

Daesung was playing blackjacks with the other Madtown U students. Betting large amount of money at this hour.

 

 

While TOP is talking and hitting on women near the bar area.

 

 

Everybody else seemed to be having fun on their own groups there. Dancing and bopping to the live music.

 

 

The only thing Sandara likes so far in the party is the live band Taeyang hired for tonight. He even invited the rising kpop singer Lee Hi. 

 

 

Sandara liked listening to her voice as she bobbed her head to Lee Hi singing. She saw Taeyang dancing in the dance floor, too, to one of the singer's songs.

 

 

Other than that, Sandara wishes the party would be over soon. It doesn't even feel like it's her welcome party. Her mood dramatically went down after the short encounter earlier with Nana.

 

 

"Look at that , oh la la." Kwanghee whispered beside her. He has been observing other male party goers there for a while now, and would comment once in a while to her. He is a bit tipsy, too, from drinking too much punch.

 

 

Sandara looked at the guy Kwanghee is looking at right now. The guy's back is facing their way. But she recognized who it was anyways.

 

 

Because of this, Sandara snatched her friend's drink much to his protest.

 

 

"Yah!" Kwanghee protested.

 

 

Sandara gulped his drink in one go for a boost, and gave back the empty glass to him.

 

 

Kwanghee pouted at this. "Not fair. Kwon is getting your drink for you, you know. He should be back soon." He stated, matter-of-fact.

 

 

"Well, stop staring at TOP's if you want to live tomorrow. You're drunk." She just said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter