FORGET-ME-NOTS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I remember, in case my heart breaks to pieces all alone..."

- Sandara Park, LIKE A DREAM 

 

 

 

 

 


 


 


 

 

 

GD glanced at the sleeping Sandara on the passenger seat. She fell asleep on the long ride.

 

 

GD has been driving for almost five hours now. Only stopping for gas and food. And even with those in between breaks, Sandara wouldn't eat. She didn't recover from the events yet. It's too shocking for her, she has no appetite for food.

 

 

GD stepped on the accelerator fast again as he remembered the events that have happened earlier that night. Death almost beat him on reaching Sandara on time.

 

 

GD's hand tightened holding the steering wheel at the thought while his other hand was securely holding Sandara's left hand. She seemed to not want to let go of his hand. She finally felt secure in his presence.

 

 

GD sighed as he recalled the events prior to finding TOP and Sandara in the warehouse...

 


 

 

 

GD was pacing back and forth in the fraternity house's living room. Getting impatient as he waited for Daesung to finish tracking TOP and Sandara's whereabouts using the NIS laptop lend by his father.

 

 

GD would be amazed at how NIS can really track anyone by using the phones GPS or the person's perceived locations through the government body's special gadgets and satellites, but he was too worried to even think of something else right now.

 

 

Dar Ah...no, Sandara. GD knows - deep in his heart, that she's in danger right now. His guts was telling him so.

 

 

"God." Taeyang called his attention as he entered the living room again. He went somewhere earlier.

 

 

GD looked up and is surprised to see Seungri along with Taeyang. Seungri have bandages and cast on his arm.

 

 

"Seungri." GD said, acknowledging his presence.

 

 

"Hyung." Seungri nodded too. He shrugged his shoulders at their leader's silent query. "I called Taeyang to pick me up from the hospital to go straight here."

 

 

From facing the laptop, Daesung looked up to see Seungri. "I thought you're supposed to be still recovering in the hospital."

 

 

Seungri sighed. "I've got to be here." He answered as he looked seriously at GD now. "I felt uneasy after I talked to TOP-hyung. He visited me in the hospital. And," he scratched the back of his head, somehow feeling a bit guilty. He also felt the sudden tension building up in the room upon mentioning the eldest of the fraternity. "He found out I was awake and came to visit me shortly. I know you told me not to tell the others but I told him about Dar Ah...and he looked very upset after. He left shortly after that...but TOP-hyung was acting different and strange the whole time. I got worried for Dar Ah for some reasons. I came here to see if I can help with anything." He sighed again. He was feeling a bit conflicted with this, he admitted.

 

 

Taeyang cupped his shoulder to comfort him. "It's OK. We are trying to find either of them right now. TOP's gun is gone from his room. We have a feeling Miss Park is in danger."

 

 

Seungri nodded to them. He agreed.

 

 

"Gotcha! I finally found TOP's location." Daesung yelled out loud, please with himself.

 

 

GD immediately walked towards him. "Where?"

 

 

Daesung was clicking his computer fast. He then furrowed his eyebrows after. "Strange." He clicked an arrow again. "The satellite is giving me TOP's location in..." he zoomed the dotted area on the computer. "BLOCKB's abandoned warehouse." He looked up at GD after. His eyes widening.

 

 

GD bit his lips. Getting worrier every second passing as he grabbed his jacket and car keys quickly. He wasted no time.

 

 

"Get ready." GD told everyone as he ran towards his car right away. 

 

 

The others followed him shortly.

 

 

On the way there, GD drove his car so fast like he is on some sort of a race with...the god of death.

 

 

His heart was beating so fast as he was sure TOP is with Sandara right now. And his guts almost never fails him.

 

 

GD wouldn't forgive him self if something bad have happened to Sandara Park. Especially with the way they parted last time.

 

 

'Damn it.' He cursed inside. If he could make the car fly, he would have done so already just to reach his destination as soon as possible.

 

 

GD has not been a religious person but he prayed dearly that night for Sandara's safety, wherever she might be right now.

 

 

"Please." GD prayed to the heavens above.

 

 

As expected, GD arrived at the location first when...

 

 

BANG!

 

 

...the sound of the gun coming from the warehouse echoed that night.

 

 

GD thought his heart have stopped on beating on that very sound. He refused to believe what's happening right now and the casualty that comes with it. 'Oh God.' Was he too late?

 

 

", , !" GD cursed loudly as he quickly grabbed his own gun from the glove box and hurriedly entered the premises. 

 

 

Time is running out. GD could almost hear the imaginary clock ticking i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter