CROCUS

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it."

- R.H Sin

 


 

G-Dragon's arm were around her as Sandara woke up that morning.


 

Sandara stared on the sleeping face of GD beside her. She have slept in his room again. 


 

Come to think of it, she sleeps in his room more than her own room in the fraternity house.


 

Sandara scoffed inside at that realization. It's not that she's doing anything against it too.

 

 

Sandara then carefully lifted GD's arm on her waist as she put it on the pillow there instead.

 

 

Sandara then picked up her clothes lying on the floor, including her underwear. She began to dress up while trying her best to create less noise as possible so she won't wake up GD.

 

 

Sandara is sure GD was drunk from the party last night. And even with that state, his lovemaking to her last night was as satisfying just like the other times they do it. GD knows how to give her utmost pleasure, she's almost getting used to it...

 

 

But she knew deep inside her that she should stop it. She should stop her self from getting used to it.

 

 

GD seemed to be not getting enough of her, and would make love to her every chance he can gets.

 

 

Sandara sighed as she stood up now after buttoning up the last button.

 

 

She felt sticky so even if she basically 'lives' in GD's room, she decided to shower in her own room instead.

 

 

Sandara quietly left GD's room and went to her own room just across his. She showered there right away.


 

 

 


 

The smell of bacons and eggs made Sandara's stomach grumbles instantly.


 

She walked straight to the kitchen and found the fraternity house's chambermaid cooking their breakfast.

 

 

Sandara must have woken up early that day to catch up with the maid that morning. The maid only visits early once a week to clean the house, or when summoned especially when there's a party a night before. BIGBANG needs her to clean up the house the next day.

 

 

Sandara already noticed that the house is already cleaned from the mess last night.

 

 

"Good morning." Sandara greeted quietly as she entered the kitchen. Letting the chambermaid be aware of her presence.


 

The old lady looked at her. She smiled right away. "Good morning, Miss Ah." The chambermaid greeted back. She then showed Sandara what she's cooking. "Hungry?"

 

 

Sandara nodded as she made herself a quick cup of coffee, too. She then sat on the high stool there in the kitchen.


 

The chambermaid quickly placed her plate full of bacons, eggs, and toast in front of her.

 

 

Sandara gave her thanks and quickly dig in to the food.

 

 

The old lady seemed happy to see her eating well.


 

"I'm not sure if we have met personally before, Miss Ah, but I am Kim Young-ok, the head maid of the house." The chambermaid stated.

 

 

Sandara swallowed her food first. "Nice to meet you, Miss Kim. I know you." She smiled at her. "You come to visit and clean the house once a week. We do not ran out of food and the house is always clean because of you. Thank you for the service."

 

 

The chambermaid smiled then nodded. "Yes, I do. I also clean some of the occupants room, too. I am not sure if you want me to clean your room, as well, that's why I waited for us to meet in person to ask your permission before I clean your room." The old woman then looked intrigued at her. "I have no means to contact you, Miss Ah, that's why I couldn't ask you before. Your contact number is not in the registry for some reason."

 

 

Sandara smiled hesitantly as she stopped eating now. She is glad the old woman is polite not to barge in her room and invade her privacy on her own even if she could. She smiled at her. "Thanks but I can clean my own room. You don't have to worry about it." She continued eating. "It must be tough to clean all the men's room by yourself. Knowing men." Her attempt for a conversation that morning.

 

 

The old lady just shrugged her shoulders as she faced her pan again and cooked more food for the other members.

 

 

"Well, all four of them are fine. Their rooms are not as bad as you think it would be." The old lady stated.

 

 

Sandara stopped eating again. "Four?" She clarified.

 

 

The old lady nodded. "Yes. Mr. Choi Seunghyun asked me not to clean his room. He got angry at me one time I entered his room and cleaned it without his permission." She paused as she recalled the undesirable event. "I was almost fired because of it. He said he values his privacy." 

 

 

But why?

 

 

Sandara wondered silently. What is TOP hiding in his room to get angry to the chambermaid cleaning his room?

 

 

It just doesn't makes sense.

 

 

"That's why I didn't clean your room too unless I talk to you. I don't want to risk losing my job a second time." The old lady even winked at her.

 

 

Sandara smiled in response. "As a woman, I think I should clean my own room." She just said. Plus, she doesn't want anyone touching her stuff. She's been keeping secrets and doesn't want anyone poking their noses on her stuff.

 

 

She paused to think.

 

 

Is TOP keeping a secret as well?

 

 

Sandara's fingers itches at the idea. She couldn't wait to get her hand whatever TOP is hiding in his room.

 

 

Sure, TOP is a quiet and temperamental guy who beds different women all the time. He also shows signs of violence as Sandara remembered how TOP didn't even hesitate on giving her the most painful paddling last time among the BIGBANG members. Sandara scowled at the memory again. Everyone has a skeleton in their closet so Sandara couldn't wait to find out what's in TOP's. 


 

So far in GD's room, she didn't find anything unusual. But with the others...

 

 

Sandara watched the busy chambermaid again. "You have spare keys to all the rooms in the house, right?" She asked the old lady.


 

The chambermaid nodded as she turned off the gas now. She is done cooking. "Yes. I have to." She showed a big ring full of keys to her. "Why? Did you lose your keys?" She asked, worriedly.

 

 

Sandara smiled as she shook her head no. "Not now. I tend to lose my keys so..." she hangs the words.

 

 

"Ahh. I see." The chambermaid nodded in understanding as she put the food she cooked in different plates now. She also readied it for the other BIGBANG members once they wakes up. 

 

 

"Just tell me if you need my help when you lose your keys. I'll leave now." The chambermaid wiped her hands with her apron as she bowed at Sandara. "It is nice meeting you, Miss Ah. Enjoy your breakfast." And she left.

 

 

While Sandara was left there in the kitchen with hanging thoughts. She is thinking of something.

 

 

Sandara is in this state when TOP stepped in the kitchen as well.

 

 

TOP ignored her presence as he opened one of the cupboards. He pulled out something there. He then started boiling water.

 

 

Sandara sipped her coffee silently as she watched TOP moving around the big kitchen.

 

 

Sandara noticed something when he turned off the gas and filled his cup with hot water.

 

 

"Not fond of coffee?" Sandara asked him, breaking the silence between them.

 

 

For the first time that morning, TOP looked at her. He seemed to be contemplating whether to answer her or continue to ignore her. He then showed his cup in the end. "I don't like coffee. I prefer teas." 


 

TOP then exited the kitchen with his tea after saying that. He didn't e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter