END: SUNFLOWER

My Last Grace
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sun•flo•wer

"even on the darkest days, I will stand tall and find the sunlight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sandara finally woke up late that afternoon. She opened her eyes and didn't find GD beside her on the bed. He must have woke up first before her.

 

 

Sandara didn't worry about that as she felt safe anyways in the place GD took her. The sound of the ocean waves wasn't too far away, too.

 

 

Sandara got up from the bed and walked straight to the bathroom to take a shower. She felt sticky and dirty from the events last night, too.

 

 

The warm shower touching her face and body gave her an instantaneous relief all over her core, and once she was done, it felt very refreshing after.

 

 

Sandara turned off the shower as she dried her self off with the towel while staring on her self in front of the mirror there.

 

 

Her wide eyes staring back at her were a reminder of the events last night that she still could not believe that she made it and is still alive today. 

 

 

Memories flooded her mind and the truth about her brother's death made her want to tear up again but then GD's face came up in her mind that it actually calmed her right away.

 

 

Right, where is he? Sandara wrapped her self up with the towel and walked out of the bathroom. She opened the only closet in the room, and searched in there for clothes that would fit her but didn't find any. She ended up wearing the smallest size of a guy's tshirt that she could find there. She is sure GD owns what she's wearing. Good thing the size was enough to cover her . She wore the smallest shorts she could find in the closet, too, but she still have to tie it tightly around her waist so it won't make her totally down there.

 

 

After Sandara was done dressing up, she looked for GD downstairs.

 

 

Sandara didn't find him right away. She passed by the dining area and there were food on the table waiting there already. She wondered if how long those food were waiting there. GD didn't seemed to touch them yet too.

 

 

Sandara's footsteps were light but still create mild noises on the wooden flooring while roaming around the rest house to look for GD.

 

 

In the balcony outside that's overlooking the beautiful view of the ocean, Sandara finally found him. Her heart actually skipped at the sight of him.

 

 

GD was sitting in one of the rocking chairs there. He was rocking him self back and forth as he watched the ocean view of the sunset ahead of him. He seemed to be drowned with his own thoughts, too.

 

 

Sandara sighed as she slowly opened the sliding door leading to the balcony, making her presence known to GD.

 

 

GD looked at her direction right away as he smiled at her automatically.

 

 

"Darling." GD greeted on her.

 

 

Sandara's heart thumped at that endearment. She will never get tired hearing that from GD's lips.

 

 

Sandara joined him and settled her self on the other rocking chair beside him.

 

 

A comfortable silence ensued between them after. They just watched the sunset and the soft splashing of the waves ahead of them. 

 

 

It is so relaxing and calming that Sandara wished time would freeze so she could stay here a little bit longer. This place seemed to take away all her worries and burdens the past few days. She could stay here forever.

 

 

Sandara glanced at GD, and there's the thoughtful look on his face again. Whatever he is thinking right now must be deep and important.

 

 

Sandara sighed as she raised up her legs to the chair then hugged her knees after. Her gaze were still on the ocean view of the sunset when she broke the silence. 

 

 

"Falling in love to you was not part of my plan when I was plotting my revenge against the gang." Sandara began saying. "The feelings I felt and showed to you while we were together were genuine on my part, GD." She glanced at him and found him already looking at her. "But I am still sorry that I have took advantage of your feelings towards me to get revenge on BIGBANG." She sighed after saying it. She was not proud of it.

 

 

GD continued watching her. She looked so fragile in his eyes right now. She already was before but even more now. With his oversized shirt and short she's wearing right now, he just wanted to hug and make love to her again right this moment. But it can wait. They needed to talk first.

 

 

"When I think about it, I don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter